🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Worst Shooting in California...all but forgotten...

You are crazy as a bed bug. Homosexuals are not the problem.

LOL!

How could they be, right?

After all, you were the one that pointed out the problems that homosexuals caused at the Catholic Church.

Couldn't be the mental disorder, presenting as sexual deviancy... it MUST BE THE CHURCH.

ROFLMNAO!

Reader, THE twisted reasoning that you witnessed from the above cited would-be 'contributor' is the same perversion that causes sexual deviancy, it common terms its OKA: Delusion.

It can be some scary shit... but it is NEVER scarier, than where those who've succumbed to such, come to cultural prominence.

In the 1930s it happened in Germany...

In 2007 it happened in the US.

The Germans followed their crazies, right over the cliff.

In the US, we're on the precipice of wiping them off the face of the earth.

Just two different approaches... that's all.

Raping young boys is a problem. Covering up the molestation done by Priests is a problem.

Two consenting adults in a same sex relationship is not only not the problem, but none of your concern or business, doofus.

The Bible says inExodus:

New International Version
For six days work is to be done, but the seventh day is a day of sabbath rest, holy to the LORD. Whoever does any work on the Sabbath day is to be put to death.

So either the Bible is just as violent or it has no relevance to Christianity by your logic.

A lot of football players will work tomorrow. Should they be put to death by observant Christians? If not why not.

Discuss!

Wonderful... So for the Jews fleeing bondage in Egypt, it sounds to me like you best take the 7th day for some down time, as you've been commanded by God to do so with the penalty for failing to do so, being death.

And I gotta say, it sounds like a good idea all the way around. Unless of course one is IN BONDAGE... and forced to work around the clock, for say many MANY generations, wherein non-stop work would naturally be inculcated into one's culture.

Which... ya know what? I'm not God... but it seems logical that God commanded the ancient, post Egyptian-bondage Jews, to rest 1 in 7 days... and set the death penalty as a means to break the habit.

But who knows... it was a LONG TIME ago, and the Ancient Tribes of Israel are long gone, thus the rule still remains as sound as it was then... but the penalty is no longer relevant, except for the slow, agonizing death common to those who do not take the time to stop work and turn their attention to their relationship with the Father.

Now, lets contrast that to the standing rules set by the would-be 'Holy' books of Islam... which require EACH MUSLIM to MURDER THOSE WHO REJECT ISLAM, from now until there IS no ISLAM!

Discuss...

I do not see a difference between the writings in Exodus and what you're calling "standing rules"?

Are you saying that somehow the Bible is no longer relevant while insisting that the Koran is relevant (though it was written 1300 years ago according to Wikipedia)?

Why the double standard?

I do not see a difference between the writings in Exodus and what you're calling "standing rules"?

No surprise there, given your intellectual limitations.

Let me see if I can help you through it...

The Law was provided to the Tribe of Israel, as it fled Egyptian bondage. Now... do you know anyone who is a member of the ancient Tribe of Israel that is presently fleeing slavery from dozens of generations of Egyptian bondage?

Are you saying that somehow the Bible is no longer relevant...?

NOooo... I'm saying that God was commanding that a specific group of people to do specific things... and set upon them, specific consequences for the failure to adhere to the law he set upon them.

(That's called context...)

Note that God did not command anyone to kill those who are found working on Sunday.

The Quran... it commands each Muslim to murder those who reject Islam, in unambiguous, specific terms.

The Bible says inExodus:

For six days work is to be done, but the seventh day is a day of sabbath rest, holy to the LORD. Whoever does any work on the Sabbath day is to be put to death.

So either the Bible is just as violent or it has no relevance to Christianity by your logic.

A lot of football players will work tomorrow. Should they be put to death by observant Christians? If not why not.

Discuss!

Wonderful... So for the Jews fleeing bondage in Egypt, it sounds to me like you best take the 7th day for some down time, as you've been commanded by God to do so with the penalty for failing to do so, being death.

And I gotta say, it sounds like a good idea all the way around. Unless of course one is IN BONDAGE... and forced to work around the clock, for say many MANY generations, wherein non-stop work would naturally be inculcated into one's culture.

Which... ya know what? I'm not God... but it seems logical that God commanded the ancient, post Egyptian-bondage Jews, to rest 1 in 7 days... and set the death penalty as a means to break the habit.

But who knows... it was a LONG TIME ago, and the Ancient Tribes of Israel are long gone, thus the rule still remains as sound as it was then... but the penalty is no longer relevant, except for the slow, agonizing death common to those who do not take the time to stop work and turn their attention to their relationship with the Father.

Now, lets contrast that to the standing rules set by the would-be 'Holy' books of Islam... which require EACH MUSLIM to MURDER THOSE WHO REJECT ISLAM, from now until there IS no ISLAM!

Discuss...

Are you saying that somehow the Bible is no longer relevant while insisting that the Koran is relevant (though it was written 1300 years ago according to Wikipedia)?

Why the double standard?
Because you MORON, the Christian religion had a reformation and does not support defend nor practice the old testament anymore. BUT Islam still DOES practice what the Koran says.

No surprise there, given your intellectual limitations.

Let me see if I can help you through it...

The Law was provided to the Tribe of Israel, as it fled Egyptian bondage. Now... do you know anyone who is a member of the ancient Tribe of Israel that is presently fleeing slavery from dozens of generations of Egyptian bondage?

Good to know biblical teachings come with expiration dates and shelf lives. Any parts of the Bible still in effect or do we just take the Koran seriously in the US?

The Bible says inExodus:

Discuss!

Discuss...

Why the double standard?
Because you MORON, the Christian religion had a reformation and does not support defend nor practice the old testament anymore. BUT Islam still DOES practice what the Koran says.

We don't practice the Old Testament? Really. Thanks for yet another reason to laugh at your beeotch ass!!!!!

Someone should tell the Republican Party that. We no longer utilize "An Eye for an Eye" as prescribed in Leviticus (it's in the Old Testament). Basically it's what you idiots base your Capital Punishment bloodlusts on. Do tell.

"The Worst Shooting in California...all but forgotten..."

Ignored by most conservatives because it undermines their lie that 'there no Christian terrorists,' when in fact nothing could be further from the truth.

Ignored by most conservatives because it undermines their lie that 'all Muslims' are 'terrorists,' and the lie that every criminal act by a Muslim is 'an act of terrorism,' where in fact both couldn't be further from the truth.

And this illustrates well the politics of fear practiced by most on the right, to use fear, bigotry, demagoguery, and lies for some perceived partisan gain.

You are ignored by most people because you are an anti-matter.

Are you saying that somehow the Bible is no longer relevant...?

NOooo... I'm saying that God was commanding that a specific group of people to do specific things... and set upon them, specific consequences for the failure to adhere to the law he set upon them.

(That's called context...)

Note that God did not command anyone to kill those who are found working on Sunday.

The Quran... it commands each Muslim to murder those who reject Islam, in unambiguous, specific terms.

And you have total nutjobs that take that seriously just like you have some nutjobs that take other religions seriously to an extreme.

And you have total nutjobs that take that seriously just like you have some nutjobs that take other religions seriously to an extreme.

Nut jobs that take what serious? That God said that the Exodus Jews were to not work on Sunday and if they failed, that he would punish them through death?

How seriously can one take that, beyond knowing to an absolute certainty that it is truth? Because that is how I believe it... .

God does not require anyone to kill anyone because they work on Sunday. If God wants you dead for workin the Sabbath... you're dead. He doesn't need someone else to do it for him... and as previously noted, he doesn't command anyone to do so.

In Islam... their would-be 'Holy-books', SPECIFICALLY call upon, command and require every Muslim to kill every infidel, non-believer and rejecters of Islam... all the time, without exception. There's no mis-reading that... it's the fundamental tenet of the cult.

Killing the NON-BELIEVER IS WHAT ISLAM: IS!

The Bible says inExodus:

Discuss!

Discuss...

Why the double standard?
False!

Christians must follow the laws of the Old Testament that had not been modified or replaced by newer ones in the New Testament. Otherwise, if we were to follow the NT alone, then we would have no life laws or directions to follow. This means as I mentioned above, a son can marry his father's former wife, or a brother can marry his sister, or an uncle can marry his niece, etc... since the NT never talked about these issues.

Christians must follow the Old Testament

Last edited:
They probably forgot to ask if he wanted an apple pie with that. Shit, that'll set a guy off right there.

[

In Islam... their would-be 'Holy-books', SPECIFICALLY call upon, command and require every Muslim to kill every infidel, non-believer and rejecters of Islam... all the time, without exception. There's no mis-reading that... it's the fundamental tenet of the cult.

Killing the NON-BELIEVER IS WHAT ISLAM: IS!

Which only means that 99.9% of Muslims do not follow the Koran literally any more than 99.9% of Christians follow the Bible literally.

The Bible says inExodus:

Discuss!

Discuss...

Why the double standard?
False!

Christians must follow the laws of the Old Testament that had not been modified or replaced by newer ones in the New Testament. Otherwise, if we were to follow the NT alone, then we would have no life laws or directions to follow. This means as I mentioned above, a son can marry his father's former wife, or a brother can marry his sister, or an uncle can marry his niece, etc... since the NT never talked about these issues.

Christians must follow the Old Testament

I can't speak for anyone else however I follow the New Testament. The laws of the Old Testament are a guide of principle and a reminder how we needed Christ's sacrifice to free us from the Mosaic law.

Not sure about your religion or anyone else's.

Forum List

Back