The Wreckage of Obama's Legacy

A presidential legacy often is not known for several years after his Presidency. History will favor Obama's vision more than his execution I'm afraid. Given that we had GWB who was anti-science and President Elect Trump who denies science, he'll likely be seen as an island of truth decades from now.

A presidential legacy often is not known for several years after his Presidency. History will favor Obama's vision more than his execution I'm afraid. Given that we had GWB who was anti-science and President Elect Trump who denies science, he'll likely be seen as an island of truth decades from now.
He'll be seen as the babbling fool he is.

He'll be seen as the babbling fool he is.

Only by babbling fools such as yourself.

You can pick apart this article on every point. The same old shit about how great the obama policies were but we just didn't explain it to the people the right way. And their slip was showing too. The big govt strategy of installing a big govt program that is so massive it builds its own constituency is a liberal foundation. Do you ever feel like they are preaching to the choir. Let me get a hold of this guy, I would shred him.

The fools legacy is already wrecked, Trump is just coming in with a shop vac to clear away the rubble.

Lol you're so out to lunch on Mars.

Obama's legacy is alive and well, you Trumpsters are going to have to come get it...and when you do, just be careful not to bite off more than you can chew.

This is America, where partisan politics take precedent over any form of being sensible, doing the right thing, representing the people, or any of that stuff.

The Roman Empire disappeared, the Spanish Empire disappeared, the English Empire disappeared and the US superpower is disappearing.
The US superpower won't disappear if we get rid of the weirdos.

So why elect one as a President then?

This is America, where partisan politics take precedent over any form of being sensible, doing the right thing, representing the people, or any of that stuff.

The Roman Empire disappeared, the Spanish Empire disappeared, the English Empire disappeared and the US superpower is disappearing.
The US superpower won't disappear if we get rid of the weirdos.

So why elect one as a President then?
we all know how weird normal looks to you.....

The nation will be fine either way. Lets hope that Trump is able to fulfill his campaign promises.

Which ones? I mean, anything he said, he contradicted, except for the wall, and apparently he's contradicted this afterwards.

Obama! Obama! He done took ma guns and killed ma dog. Obama! Obama!

Time for bitchy whiney touchey Republicans to stop whining and get ready to take responsibility for your savior Trump. Republicans and Trump own everything going forward. No whining Obama! or you are just like libs blaming Booooosh.

Time for bitchy whiney touchey Republicans to stop whining and get ready to take responsibility for your savior Trump. Republicans and Trump own everything going forward. No whining Obama! or you are just like libs blaming Booooosh.
I really can't wait for Trump to put all the Obama era records on the South Lawn of the WH for all us to see.....

Aren't you excited?

I really can't wait for Trump to put all the Obama era records on the South Lawn of the WH for all us to see.....

Aren't you excited?

Prepare to be disappointed when your fuhrer comes up short.

Forum List

Back