The Wreckage of Obama's Legacy

The fools legacy is already wrecked, Trump is just coming in with a shop vac to clear away the rubble.

Lol you're so out to lunch on Mars.

Obama's legacy is alive and well, you Trumpsters are going to have to come get it...and when you do, just be careful not to bite off more than you can chew.
Nope, its about to go bye bye, one the ACA is repealed, Obama will be known for nothing

Dream on.
Go on be an election denier. Its over for Obama, he failed, he didnt work with anyone, not even his own party, but keep saying he was a good president, bwahahahahahah

The fools legacy is already wrecked, Trump is just coming in with a shop vac to clear away the rubble.

Obama's legacy is alive and well, you Trumpsters are going to have to come get it...and when you do, just be careful not to bite off more than you can chew.
Nope, its about to go bye bye, one the ACA is repealed, Obama will be known for nothing

Dream on.
Go on be an election denier. Its over for Obama, he failed, he didnt work with anyone, not even his own party, but keep saying he was a good president, bwahahahahahah

You are denying my non-denial, clearly. I also added to my post, have a read:

Pushing NO NO NO rhetoric to clueless rubes is easy, but now that Republicans have to provide an actual alternative, watch the reality hit. Straight Obamacare repeal would cause severe disruptions for the healthcare industry and cause around 20 million Americans to lose healthcare and the problem Republicans face is they have no credible plan to prevent that.

What we will get is Trumpcare, which is tweaked Obamacare with a new logo for Republcians to save face.

Obama! Obama! He done took ma guns and killed ma dog. Obama! Obama!

Time for bitchy whiney touchey Republicans to stop whining and get ready to take responsibility for your savior Trump. Republicans and Trump own everything going forward. No whining Obama! or you are just like libs blaming Booooosh.

We could spend the next four years blaming Obama just like he blamed Bush, but we won't.

Dream on.

Pushing NO NO NO rhetoric to clueless rubes is easy, but now that Republicans have to provide an actual alternative, watch the reality hit. Straight Obamacare repeal would cause severe disruptions for the healthcare industry and cause around 20 million Americans to lose healthcare and the problem Republicans face is they have no credible plan to prevent that.

What we will get is Trumpcare, which is tweaked Obamacare with a new logo for Republcians to save face.

Do you really think there will be a mandate that fines people who don't buy healthcare after Obamacare is repealed?

Those who are ignorant of history needn't look that far into our history to see a prime example of a President who was excoriated during his term only to be though of as one of the better Presidents (if not the best in our lifetimes). FDR's management of the great depression was criticized in nearly every section of the newspaper daily. "The Jew Deal" as it was called by reporters was blasted time and again. Today FDR is listed usually in the top 3 (and almost always in the top 5).

I think Obama will probably end up in the top 10; top 15 to be sure.

I think he will be near the bottom along with Jimmy Carter.

Dream on.

Look man, your side rammed Obamacare down our throats. He used executive orders on everything else. ACA will be repealed with a private solution and will be better.
The old system was better than the ACA. We had lower premiums, lower deductions, more choice, and more coverage, ie Obama didnt like cadillac health plans, but they were m ichaon better and cheaper than his.

Trump will reverse Obama executive orders, so its all good. Obama will be like he never existed.

His legacy: apologized for America, used the IRS and NSA against Americans, lied to pass Obamacare where doubling premiums are enforced by the IRS, turned the entire Middle East into a safe haven for Jihadists

Dream on.

Look man, your side rammed Obamacare down our throats. He used executive orders on everything else. ACA will be repealed with a private solution and will be better.
The old system was better than the ACA. We had lower premiums, lower deductions, more choice, and more coverage, ie Obama didnt like cadillac health plans, but they were m ichaon better and cheaper than his.

Trump will reverse Obama executive orders, so its all good. Obama will be like he never existed.

Persons with PECs would often have to go without heath care. The ACA fixed that. That is recognized and Trump has indicated it is staying. Special needs children were forced off of their parent’s employer plans at the age of 18 and (if they could find coverage) their premiums skyrocketed prior to their being able to fashion a living on their own. The ACA fixed that. That is recognized and Trump has indicated that it is staying.

Dream on.

Persons with PECs would often have to go without heath care. The ACA fixed that. That is recognized and Trump has indicated it is staying. Special needs children were forced off of their parent’s employer plans at the age of 18 and (if they could find coverage) their premiums skyrocketed prior to their being able to fashion a living on their own. The ACA fixed that. That is recognized and Trump has indicated that it is staying.

I do not have a problem with either of those provisions being enforced on the healthcare insurance companies, and I don't think Trump or the Republican Congress does either.
I never did understand the part about keeping so-called "children" on their parents policy until they are 26. I could understand until they are 22 to cover them if they go to college. However, when I went to college there was an inexpensive health insurance policy that was included in the tuition that covered a major health problem and a nurse on duty for bandaids, cold meds and hangover cures that was free.

Time for bitchy whiney touchey Republicans to stop whining and get ready to take responsibility for your savior Trump. Republicans and Trump own everything going forward. No whining Obama! or you are just like libs blaming Booooosh.

We could spend the next four years blaming Obama just like he blamed Bush, but we won't.

Hey Candcorn, was that 'funny' about Obama blaming Bush for four years or the bit about we won't blame Obama? You can't deny that Obama blamed Bush for almost everything. If it was about not blaming Obama, we won't have too since Trump will cancel most of his EO's and repeal Obamacare.

Dream on.

ACA also expanded Medicare to bellow 125% of poverty level incomes and provided subsidies to people bellow 400%, together those two provisions made insurance possible to probably around 15 million people.

The fundamental problem with dismantling ACA is just how interconnected it's major features are. It is VERY tough to pick and choose to keep what you like about it while getting rid of stuff you don't that make the upsides possible.

You can't have guarantied access to insurance without a mandate that you get insured, otherwise people will forgo insurance until they are sick. You can't guarantee cover for people with pre-existing conditions without infusions of healthy people in the risk pool and/or higher premiums. You can't make healthcare affordable without Medicaid expansion and subsidies to families on lower income.

There was a reason why ACA was a complex bill and it's not because people don't like simple. Single payer is simple, but Americans want a market based system that still takes care of everyone, where bottom line is not final chase. That is a fundamentally constraining problem to solve.

ACA has shortcomings in price controls, it does has some, but there is a lot more than can be done there but nothing in it prevents further reform on that end and little about dismantling ACA will help to go down that road.

Last edited:

We found you out, WheelieAddict . Go hide now.

Facebook_Cover_Photo_20131214_FacebookCoverPhoto.jpg

Forum List

Back