The Wreckage of Obama's Legacy

Obama! Obama! He done took ma guns and killed ma dog. Obama! Obama!

Time for bitchy whiney touchey Republicans to stop whining and get ready to take responsibility for your savior Trump. Republicans and Trump own everything going forward. No whining Obama! or you are just like libs blaming Booooosh.
I really can't wait for Trump to put all the Obama era records on the South Lawn of the WH for all us to see.....

Aren't you excited?

Prepare to be disappointed when your fuhrer comes up short.
I'm not disappointed your Obama came up short....I knew he would before he was elected....

Time for bitchy whiney touchey Republicans to stop whining and get ready to take responsibility for your savior Trump. Republicans and Trump own everything going forward. No whining Obama! or you are just like libs blaming Booooosh.
I really can't wait for Trump to put all the Obama era records on the South Lawn of the WH for all us to see.....

Aren't you excited?

I'm not disappointed your Obama came up short....I knew he would before he was elected....

Obama! Obama! Poor you have been so downtrodden by him. This is all on Trump and republicans now. You own it.

Aren't you excited?

Obama! Obama! Poor you have been so downtrodden by him. This is all on Trump and republicans now. You own it.
Yep....get the fuck out of our way....we got it from here....

Obama's legacy is division, huge debt, and his failed healthcare plan and Iran nuke deal.

Easily one of our worst presidents and we have had many bad ones.

Those who are ignorant of history needn't look that far into our history to see a prime example of a President who was excoriated during his term only to be though of as one of the better Presidents (if not the best in our lifetimes). FDR's management of the great depression was criticized in nearly every section of the newspaper daily. "The Jew Deal" as it was called by reporters was blasted time and again. Today FDR is listed usually in the top 3 (and almost always in the top 5).

I think Obama will probably end up in the top 10; top 15 to be sure.

Those who are ignorant of history needn't look that far into our history to see a prime example of a President who was excoriated during his term only to be though of as one of the better Presidents (if not the best in our lifetimes). FDR's management of the great depression was criticized in nearly every section of the newspaper daily. "The Jew Deal" as it was called by reporters was blasted time and again. Today FDR is listed usually in the top 3 (and almost always in the top 5).

Hey Candycane here is an article that spells out BO's legacy. I suspect it far exceeds your mental capacity, but I could be wrong.

Obama is the greatest con artist ever to reach the WH. His legacy is deeply negative.

Please read because I really hate purposeful ignorance.

Obama's Nonexistent Legacy

A presidential legacy often is not known for several years after his Presidency. History will favor Obama's vision more than his execution I'm afraid. Given that we had GWB who was anti-science and President Elect Trump who denies science, he'll likely be seen as an island of truth decades from now.
Just because someone denies the skewed, disproven liberal research of 'Global Warming' does not mean someone is 'anti-science'. Despite the repeated declarations of liberals, the science has NOT been completely proven.

The fact is that liberals seek to label anyone and everyone who do not agree with them on all matters: 'Racist', 'Sexist', 'homophobe', 'anti-science', etc...

Unfortunately for Libs, in the past it has usually come to light - through such events as their own personal e-mails being leaked, for example - - that THEY are what they are accusing others of being.

A presidential legacy often is not known for several years after his Presidency. History will favor Obama's vision more than his execution I'm afraid. Given that we had GWB who was anti-science and President Elect Trump who denies science, he'll likely be seen as an island of truth decades from now.
Just because someone denies the skewed, disproven liberal research of 'Global Warming' does not mean someone is 'anti-science'. Despite the repeated declarations of liberals, the science has NOT been completely proven.

The fact is that liberals seek to label anyone and everyone who do not agree with them on all matters: 'Racist', 'Sexist', 'homophobe', 'anti-science', etc...

Unfortunately for Libs, in the past it has usually come to light - through such events as their own personal e-mails being leaked, for example - - that THEY are what they are accusing others of being.
One would think this constant labeling by the elite left, would expose them as the frauds they are to ALL Americans, but sadly too many Americans are easily duped like Candycane.

The nation will be fine either way. Lets hope that Trump is able to fulfill his campaign promises.

Which ones? I mean, anything he said, he contradicted, except for the wall, and apparently he's contradicted this afterwards.
I was speaking from the standpoint no excuses. Like anyone can tell you that walls do very little to stop immigration. But the billions spent pursuing the fools errand will be necessary to reveal how inept the idea was. That vs. "They wouldn't let me build the wall" and immigration wasn't stopped.

Hey Candycane here is an article that spells out BO's legacy. I suspect it far exceeds your mental capacity, but I could be wrong.

Obama is the greatest con artist ever to reach the WH. His legacy is deeply negative.

You must hate the reflection you see in the mirror if that is the case.

You must hate the reflection you see in the mirror if that is the case.
I LOVE you Candycane and am deeply saddened by your willful ignorance. I do my best here everyday to enlighten you...please tell me I am not wasting my time.

Trump will do nothing to stop legalized baby murder, so you can stop worrying about it.

Obama's "legacy" is failed Obamacare, racial turmoil, rising poverty, astronomical debt, illegals flooding across the border, Benghazi, ISIS and a foreign policy that is the laughing stock of the world.

Last edited:
Neither were anti science. You guys,made science political, liberals dont even take real science in college

This is America, where partisan politics take precedent over any form of being sensible, doing the right thing, representing the people, or any of that stuff.

The Roman Empire disappeared, the Spanish Empire disappeared, the English Empire disappeared and the US superpower is disappearing.
The republicans do represent people. They dont race bait, they dont use science or racism as a political Weapon, and they don't think wish harm on a large percentage of the population.

The fools legacy is already wrecked, Trump is just coming in with a shop vac to clear away the rubble.

Lol you're so out to lunch on Mars.

Obama's legacy is alive and well, you Trumpsters are going to have to come get it...and when you do, just be careful not to bite off more than you can chew.
Nope, its about to go bye bye, one the ACA is repealed, Obama will be known for nothing

Aren't you excited?

Yep, shit will actually get done in a good way

The fools legacy is already wrecked, Trump is just coming in with a shop vac to clear away the rubble.

Lol you're so out to lunch on Mars.

Obama's legacy is alive and well, you Trumpsters are going to have to come get it...and when you do, just be careful not to bite off more than you can chew.
Nope, its about to go bye bye, one the ACA is repealed, Obama will be known for nothing

Dream on.

Pushing NO NO NO rhetoric to clueless rubes is easy, but now that Republicans have to provide an actual alternative, watch the reality hit. Straight Obamacare repeal would cause severe disruptions for the healthcare industry and cause around 20 million Americans to lose healthcare and the problem Republicans face is they have no credible plan to prevent that.

What we will get is Trumpcare, which is tweaked Obamacare with a new logo for Republcians to save face.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back