🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Theater cancels Beauty and Beast due to cultural marxist propaganda

Russia has banned the whole movie.
Link? Fake "news"?
I Googled and only saw headlines like "Russia considering a ban".
Russia will have to ban the movie. They have very strict laws against propagandizing to children. Even if the government did not outright ban the movie the owner and employees of any theater that showed it would be arrested.
Propagandizing to children, like the fictitious Beast in the movie?
Propaganda is relative, and reality is not it. There are HOMOSEXUAL people in this world, as well as homosexual animals. That's reality.
Are there Beasts like portrayed in the movie?
Children should learn to differentiate fact from fiction, like Santa Clause & Christ or Zeus.
:)
In Russia they have laws that prohibit homosexual propaganda from being given to childred. In Russia because they have this nationwide law, propaganda is NOT relative.
Any theater that showed the gay kiss Beauty and the Beast would have the owner and employees subject to arrest.
Looks to me that you're eating Kremlin's propaganda.
HOMOSEXUALITY in a small minority of a population is NOT "propaganda"; it is reality. You don't have to like it or even approve of it.
Depictions of war is shown in movies, but who likes it other than sickos?
Deal with it, instead of keeping your head in the ground.

Link? Fake "news"?
Russia will have to ban the movie. They have very strict laws against propagandizing to children. Even if the government did not outright ban the movie the owner and employees of any theater that showed it would be arrested.
Propaganda is relative, and reality is not it. There are HOMOSEXUAL people in this world, as well as homosexual animals. That's reality.
Children should learn to differentiate fact from fiction, like Santa Clause & Christ or Zeus.
Yes Russia has laws against gay propaganda being given to children.
That's not propaganda. Kremlin's RT News is propaganda. Wake up.

Watching Tipsy and SM staggering around in their comments as if they are drunk.

Their opinions do not dictate public policy or corporate activity.

Hint: don't go see the movie.
And the theater is well within their rights to not show the movie and we still have the right to support them in that decision.

Yes, you have the right not to like the Constitution.
The constitution has nothing to do with this discussion. Congress has not arrested anyone who wants to see or show the movie.

That wasn't my point.

My point is that the Constitution has protections for people who aren't "mainstream" or "normal" in the eyes of others.

Gay people are as equal as everyone else.

There are people who want to stop, to ban, to do all of this, and they're allowed to have such opinions, but they're not allowed to make sure such a film doesn't get seen in the country. They can stop it in their own theater, but not put into place the ban they would like.
No one has suggested a ban. Just individual actions to punish the studio by making the movie unprofitable.

Okay, which they're allowed to do. Hence, they have the right. The Constitution is all about equality, fairness, rights etc. They have the right not to like these things, hence the Constitution.

Funny how they don't stop films with killing in though. Isn't killing against the Bible?

Alt Right use Alt Facts and Fake News all the time.
Jake why do you support fudge packers, transgenders, and other perverts? Yet you claim to be a christian? ..... :confused-84:
I support their civil liberties, yes.

I support your civil liberty to worship an alien form of religon derived from Christianity. That is very perverse, but it is your right.
Tolerance is the last virtue of a depraved society. When you have an immoral society that has blatantly, proudly, violated all of the commandments of God, there is one last virtue they insist upon: tolerance for their immorality.

D. James Kennedy
Tolerance is a virtue of a man with no convictions. G. K. Chesterton

Probably why Fascism always ends up killing itself.

Link? Fake "news"?
In Russia they have laws that prohibit homosexual propaganda from being given to childred. In Russia because they have this nationwide law, propaganda is NOT relative.
Any theater that showed the gay kiss Beauty and the Beast would have the owner and employees subject to arrest.
Looks to me that you're eating Kremlin's propaganda.
HOMOSEXUALITY in a small minority of a population is NOT "propaganda"; it is reality. You don't have to like it or even approve of it.
Depictions of war is shown in movies, but who likes it other than sickos?
Deal with it, instead of keeping your head in the ground.
Oh I can fully deal with Russia's law. You don't.

It's not here. It's in another country. Accept that and move on. The movie is absolutely pro gay propaganda. We allow such propaganda in this country. While the reality is that we have a number of perverts among us. Glorifying that perversion is propaganda. We choose to glorify perversion.

Gays and lesbians have great success in making their own little village in West Hollywood. They just need to leave the children of others alone.
Too late. They have been granted legal marriage privilege -- with the blessing of Obama -- and this allows homo couples to adopt another person's child.

Gays and lesbians have great success in making their own little village in West Hollywood. They just need to leave the children of others alone.
Too late. They have been granted legal marriage privilege -- with the blessing of Obama -- and this allows homo couples to adopt another person's child.
True. That imposes no obligation on any other person to accept the perverts or the children they are abusing. Nor do I have to subject myself to gay propaganda.

True. That imposes no obligation on any other person to accept the perverts or the children they are abusing. Nor do I have to subject myself to gay propaganda.
But you do. By law. Those abused adopted children are now legally in the custody of homo couples.

But you do. By law. Those abused adopted children are now legally in the custody of homo couples.
Oh nonsense. I do not have to accept the adopted children of gay couples. I don't have to accept any children if I don't want to and there is no law that changes that.

Oh nonsense. I do not have to accept the adopted children of gay couples. I don't have to accept any children if I don't want to and there is no law that changes that.
If they attend your school or any official organization you are involved with you have to, by law, recognize them as the children of their adoptive homo parents/guardians.
Don't blame me.

If they attend your school or any official organization you are involved with you have to, by law, recognize them as the children of their adoptive homo parents/guardians.
Don't blame me.
You are iffing. And you are still wrong. I have a step great granddaughter. I do not permit her to associate or socialize with the children of pervert parents. Neither does her own mom and dad. The pervs can't do shit about it.

I belong to many associations, including local and national bar associations. I do not have to recognize the children of pervs or even pervs themselves.

Sorry but the law has not yet mandated personal relationships even in the context of official associations.

And yes. I do tell those children that my step great granddaughter is not permitted to associate with pervert households.

Don't blame me.
You are iffing. And you are still wrong. I have a step great granddaughter. I do not permit her to associate or socialize with the children of pervert parents. Neither does her own mom and dad. The pervs can't do shit about it.

I belong to many associations, including local and national bar associations. I do not have to recognize the children of pervs or even pervs themselves.

Sorry but the law has not yet mandated personal relationships even in the context of official associations.

And yes. I do tell those children that my step great granddaughter is not permitted to associate with pervert households.
Those are personal decisions. I'm talking about official.
If you and your wife put in to adopt a child and a legally married homo couple puts in to adopt the same child and the homo couple wins custody, your personal approach is now officially supplanted by law.

Gays really wanted the two sisters in Frozen to have an incestuous lesbian relationship. That was too big a chunk for Disney to swallow .

Hey hey... I wouldn't let my kids watch that but would have been into it!

Don't blame me.

If you and your wife put in to adopt a child and a legally married homo couple puts in to adopt the same child and the homo couple wins custody, your personal approach is now officially supplanted by law.
You are SERIOUSLY iffing. I would never have a wife. Nor would I adopt a child. Stop iffing.

Don't blame me.

You are SERIOUSLY iffing. I would never have a wife. Nor would I adopt a child. Stop iffing.
Are you a woman? You object to marriage altogether?

Good for that theater owner... we need more like him-her... keep that filthy shit away from our kids...

Don't blame me.

Interesting that you use the descriptive word "pervs". I am assuming that the moral source of your disgust is Biblical. I must also assume that your step great granddaughter is the child of a remarried widowed parent, since the NT Bible tells us that divorced people who remarry are adulterers, and that would make your step great granddaughter a child of "Pervs", and evidently your God is pretty unforgiving if he also punishes the children of those he "hates"..

Forum List

Back