🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Theater cancels Beauty and Beast due to cultural marxist propaganda

Theater Cancels 'Beauty and the Beast' Due to Gay Character

Good! I hope more do the same. I won't be taking my kids to see it either. They can see the original if they want to see the movie. Never seems to amaze me the lengths the degenerates will go to do push their disgusting agenda and propaganda.

the problem I have with this movie is not that some character you barely remember from the original is now gay.

My problem with this story is that it kind of makes a domestic abuse situation okay. It tells women that it's okay to be with a guy who is a really bad person because some day, he might turn into a prince.
Hmmm...maybe we can get abused women on board to boycott the movie!

Baseball bats and pick axe handles? Not going to be much help in a gun fight. But do continue with your plan. It will be fun to see ignorance shot down.
You are forgetting the napalm. That will make the bullets melt.

The decent, clean, moral, patriotic troops of His Excellency President Trump's U.S. Faggot Relocation Directorate, armed with Louisville Sluggers and pick handles, are initially concentrating on cleansing such abominations before Almighty God as Provincetown, DuPont Circle, West Hollywood, the Castro, Key West, Fire Island and similar infestations of abnormal sex perversion.

Let the blows of cleanliness and normality rain down on the skulls and bones of odious, diseased deviates: BAM! WHACK! POW! WHUP! BANG!

Music to our ears!

America for REAL Americans!

Know what we mean?
It's quite telling that you know all the Gay hot spots.

The decent, clean, moral, patriotic troops of His Excellency President Trump's U.S. Faggot Relocation Directorate, armed with Louisville Sluggers and pick handles, are initially concentrating on cleansing such abominations before Almighty God as Provincetown, DuPont Circle, West Hollywood, the Castro, Key West, Fire Island and similar infestations of abnormal sex perversion.

Let the blows of cleanliness and normality rain down on the skulls and bones of odious, diseased deviates: BAM! WHACK! POW! WHUP! BANG!

Music to our ears!

America for REAL Americans!

Know what we mean?
It's quite telling that you know all the Gay hot spots.
It's not a secret.

Baseball bats and pick axe handles? Not going to be much help in a gun fight. But do continue with your plan. It will be fun to see ignorance shot down.
You are forgetting the napalm. That will make the bullets melt.

Unless you have a way of shooting napalm some distance, it will not help you. And yes, the lead would melt. But not in the 0.01 seconds between the end of the barrel and the internal organs of the ignorant, bat wielding moron.

No one wants to hurt gays, unless absolutely necessary. They just need to learn to leave people alone who do not want to endorse or embrace the depraved lifestyle.

Theater Cancels 'Beauty and the Beast' Due to Gay Character Good! I hope more do the same. I won't be taking my kids to see it either. They can see the original if they want to see the movie. Never seems to amaze me the lengths the degenerates will go to do push their disgusting agenda and propaganda.
You people are insane.
Seriously, I swear, either the ends of the political spectrum have completely lost their fucking minds, or I have.

I'll stipulate to either one. But somebody here is fucking nuts.

Last edited:
Theater Cancels 'Beauty and the Beast' Due to Gay Character Good! I hope more do the same. I won't be taking my kids to see it either. They can see the original if they want to see the movie. Never seems to amaze me the lengths the degenerates will go to do push their disgusting agenda and propaganda.
You people are insane.
Seriously, I swear, either the ends of the political spectrum have completely lost their fucking minds, or I have.

I'll stipulate to either one. Somebody here is fucking nuts.

You are absolutely right. But the scariest part is that those on the ends of the political spectrum are gaining power in both parties.

No one wants to hurt gays, unless absolutely necessary. They just need to learn to leave people alone who do not want to endorse or embrace the depraved lifestyle.

I do not think you are right. There are plenty of Neanderthals that WANT to hurt gays.

You people are insane.

“A sane person to an insane society must appear insane.”

Kurt Vonnegut

I do not think you are right. There are plenty of Neanderthals that WANT to hurt gays.
I doubt that. When gays do get hurt they have generally driven someone insane with harassment.

I doubt that. When gays do get hurt they have generally driven someone insane with harassment.

Reread the posts about beating gays to death. Now, there have been some gays that have harassed people. But that is not who those assholes said they wanted to kill. They just want to kill gays. Just like gays used to be beaten up for entertainment.

You people are insane.

“A sane person to an insane society must appear insane.”

Kurt Vonnegut

Or the insane people really do appear insane. And Vonnegut would certainly not agree with most of your views.

Reread the posts about beating gays to death. Now, there have been some gays that have harassed people. But that is not who those assholes said they wanted to kill. They just want to kill gays. Just like gays used to be beaten up for entertainment.
Perhaps gays should not force themselves on others.

Perhaps gays should not force themselves on others.

Oh, so you are claiming that the ONLY gays these idiots want to beat with baseball bats and axe handles are gays who have forced themselves on others?

Forum List

Back