🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Theater cancels Beauty and Beast due to cultural marxist propaganda

Theater Cancels 'Beauty and the Beast' Due to Gay Character Good! I hope more do the same. I won't be taking my kids to see it either. They can see the original if they want to see the movie. Never seems to amaze me the lengths the degenerates will go to do push their disgusting agenda and propaganda.
You people are insane.
Seriously, I swear, either the ends of the political spectrum have completely lost their fucking minds, or I have.

I'll stipulate to either one. Somebody here is fucking nuts.
“A sane person to an insane society must appear insane.”

Kurt Vonnegut

Or the insane people really do appear insane. And Vonnegut would certainly not agree with most of your views.
He doesn't have to. His quote is accurate.

Why do gays want to steal a little girl's fairy tale and pervert it with gay propaganda? Can they just not tolerate a female?

Theater Cancels 'Beauty and the Beast' Due to Gay Character

Good! I hope more do the same. I won't be taking my kids to see it either. They can see the original if they want to see the movie. Never seems to amaze me the lengths the degenerates will go to do push their disgusting agenda and propaganda.
And the 'cultural marxist propaganda' being that gay people.....exist?
They don't exist in Beauty and the Beast.

Says who? Remember....its a fictional story.

And since when is the mere *existence* of gay people 'cultural marxist propoganda'.

Or is that just a blanket pejorative you guys throw onto anything you would prefer didn't exist?

Good! I hope more do the same. I won't be taking my kids to see it either. They can see the original if they want to see the movie. Never seems to amaze me the lengths the degenerates will go to do push their disgusting agenda and propaganda.
No homosexuality is a mental disease,pushing it as a normal thing is cultural marxism.

Hmmm...maybe we can get abused women on board to boycott the movie!

Unlikely. You start telling moms their daughters shouldn't want to be princesses, you'll just get called a killjoy feminist.

Baby Steps. Baby Steps.

Why do gays want to steal a little girl's fairy tale and pervert it with gay propaganda? Can they just not tolerate a female?

Um, it's not going to be a two hour movie about a gay dude.

It's going to be a two hour movie about how if a woman just loves an awful man just hard enough, he won't be an awful man anymore.

As long as he's got a shitload of really nice stuff.

Baseball bats and pick axe handles? Not going to be much help in a gun fight. But do continue with your plan. It will be fun to see ignorance shot down.
You are forgetting the napalm. That will make the bullets melt.

Unless you have a way of shooting napalm some distance, it will not help you. And yes, the lead would melt. But not in the 0.01 seconds between the end of the barrel and the internal organs of the ignorant, bat wielding moron.
How you talk, Homo!

Know what we mean?

Baseball bats and pick axe handles? Not going to be much help in a gun fight. But do continue with your plan. It will be fun to see ignorance shot down.

Unless you have a way of shooting napalm some distance, it will not help you. And yes, the lead would melt. But not in the 0.01 seconds between the end of the barrel and the internal organs of the ignorant, bat wielding moron.
This may be a good time to admit I was just goofing around. Know what we mean? ;)

How you talk, Homo!

Know what we mean?

Oh I see. Anyone opposed to bashing the heads of gays is a homo? Lmao!

I would bet it is far more common that those who hate homos are, in fact, simply haven't come out of the closet.

This may be a good time to admit I was just goofing around. Know what we mean? ;)

That I understand. Good to hear.

How you talk, Homo!

Know what we mean?

I would bet it is far more common that those who hate homos are, in fact, simply haven't come out of the closet.
That's the narrative Hollywood and left push, but it's not true. It's just another lame attempt buy FREAKS and sickos to try to make something normal that is not normal.

No homosexuality is a mental disease,pushing it as a normal thing is cultural marxism.

How so? And you do realize that a 'gay' character appears beside talking candle sticks and singing tea cups, right?

Is trying to 'normalize' dancing furniture 'cultural marxism'? Or do you just not have the slightest clue what the hell you're talking about?

How so? And you do realize that a 'gay' character appears beside talking candle sticks and singing tea cups, right?

Is trying to 'normalize' dancing furniture 'cultural marxism'? Or do you just not have the slightest clue what the hell you're talking about?
When a man romantically kisses another man, he's gay.

When a man romantically kisses another man, he's gay.

And......what about acknowledging the mere existence of gay people' is 'cultural marxism'? You don't have the slightest clue what 'cultural marxism' is, do you? Its just some vaguely menacing sounding pejorative you've been told to ape.

Sigh....again.

How you talk, Homo!

Know what we mean?

That's the narrative Hollywood and left push, but it's not true. It's just another lame attempt buy FREAKS and sickos to try to make something normal that is not normal.

Eh, I don't think it is every anti-gay person. But it is some.

Forum List

Back