🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Theater cancels Beauty and Beast due to cultural marxist propaganda

Theater Cancels 'Beauty and the Beast' Due to Gay Character

Good! I hope more do the same. I won't be taking my kids to see it either. They can see the original if they want to see the movie. Never seems to amaze me the lengths the degenerates will go to do push their disgusting agenda and propaganda.

the problem I have with this movie is not that some character you barely remember from the original is now gay.

My problem with this story is that it kind of makes a domestic abuse situation okay. It tells women that it's okay to be with a guy who is a really bad person because some day, he might turn into a prince.
But, but, but...it's Disney!
The is a unique observation that is certainly not inaccurate.

Taking perverted man on man sex to very young children horrifies me. It affects my life in that I have to protect my great granddaughter and keep her from something that should be enjoyable. By far, I won't be alone.

I'm a bit confused here. You think that man-on-man sex is something truly awful that your grandkids shouldn't be exposed to (spoiler alert, if they are over 8, they know what 'gay' means) but you are totally okay with a movie that implies beast-creature on woman sex?

I think you have your priorities skewed.

But, but, but...it's Disney!
The is a unique observation that is certainly not inaccurate.

Actually, I have little love for Disney and their "Disneyfication" of literary properties.

I remember once about 15 years ago, where my neice had a video of the 1940's live action "Jungle Book" and she said to me, "But this isn't the real Jungle Book by Disney, Uncle Joe!"

I said to her, "Becky, you realize Walt Disney didn't write the Jungle Book, yes?"

'Uh yes," (I'm sure she was thinking, "Uncle Joe is about to go on a rant again!")

"Do you know who wrote the Jungle Book?"

"Um... someone who isn't Walt Disney!" My sister just laughed.

The Jungle Book was written by a guy named Rudyard Kipling, who was kind of a racist asshole who rationalized imperialism. He had about as little time for Disney crap as anyone.

Good! I hope more do the same. I won't be taking my kids to see it either. They can see the original if they want to see the movie. Never seems to amaze me the lengths the degenerates will go to do push their disgusting agenda and propaganda.

If the movie is good they won't need your ticket purchase.

Not all movies are for everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Shocker a Jew finds this OK.

Shocker that you think his being Jewish is, in any way, relevant.
Jews are the worlds foremost pusher of immoral and disgusting ideas. So yep I sure do KNOW it has something to do with it.

So you say. And, of course, ALL Jews push immoral ideas, don't they?

Jews are the worlds foremost pusher of immoral and disgusting ideas. So yep I sure do KNOW it has something to do with it.

One is just as bad as another. Their race has made it their goal to destroy mine so its war till the last of us dies.

The homosexual lobby has overplayed their hand. They no longer have one of their own in The White House.

One is just as bad as another. Their race has made it their goal to destroy mine so its war till the last of us dies.

One is just as bad as another? lol So either you ARE saying all Jews push immoral ideas, or you don't care if every Jew does and you are going to blame them all. Either way, it is ignorant.

Taking perverted man on man sex to very young children horrifies me. It affects my life in that I have to protect my great granddaughter and keep her from something that should be enjoyable. By far, I won't be alone.

I'm a bit confused here. You think that man-on-man sex is something truly awful that your grandkids shouldn't be exposed to (spoiler alert, if they are over 8, they know what 'gay' means) but you are totally okay with a movie that implies beast-creature on woman sex?

I think you have your priorities skewed.

There are no beast creatures. There are homosexual pervert creatures.

One is just as bad as another? lol So either you ARE saying all Jews push immoral ideas, or you don't care if every Jew does and you are going to blame them all. Either way, it is ignorant.
All do.Its in their genetic makeup. Like you care anyways. You are like Jake a CUCK.

All do.Its in their genetic makeup. Like you care anyways. You are like Jake a CUCK.

So Jews push immoral ideas because of their genetic makeup?? LMAO!! I called you ignorant. My mistake. I left out delusional. You might do a little research on what genetics actually involve.

But thanks for the laugh. I think I will copy and save your post. It will be good for a laugh for myself and others.

The homosexual lobby has overplayed their hand. They no longer have one of their own in The White House.

Exactly what did Obama do? The SCOTUS gave a ruling that made the biggest change. Who was in the White House had no bearing on that.
What did the fey, screeching little latrine lizard Barry Hussein Soetoro Mohammad Obuhboy Junior do?

Well, just for example, he got dirtroaded on his desk in the Oval Office by Reggie Love just about every day till Reggie, exhausted, resigned and left town.

And Barry flew his "personal trainer" to Washington from Chicago every week on a U.S. Government Gulfstream V, so Barry could perform fellatio on him in the Lincoln bedroom. That's where he was, with instructions not to be disturbed for any reason, while our brave patriots were slaughtered by Barry's fellow ragheads in Benghazi.

These abominations, and countless others like them, are undisputed.

Barry0 is the abnormal sex pervert AntiChrist.

Know what we mean?

Exactly what did Obama do? The SCOTUS gave a ruling that made the biggest change. Who was in the White House had no bearing on that.

Except he who was in the White House supported gay marriage.

His support didn't actually DO anything. And, at the time, polls were reporting 50% of the US population (or more) supported gay marriage.

But yeah, blame Obama.

Yawn, please don't think that you've entered a new era of White Male dominance... you really haven't.

There are no beast creatures. There are homosexual pervert creatures.

It's called "Beauty and The Beast". Not "Beauty and the gay guy you barely noticed in the animated version".

• Thanks
Reactions: PK1
Saw Beauty and the Beast yesterday with the wife and my two grown daughters.
I don't understand the outcry due to the gay character. He was mainly for comic relief.
What was more upsetting was the inter racial character couples in the movie.

I don't understand the outcry due to the gay character. He was mainly for comic relief.
Even more reason to NOT see it.

Even more reason to NOT see it.
I saw the movie a few days ago and was pleasantly surprised. Was well done overall (for a boring kid's fairy tail) and i was entertained ... until it got predictably mushy at the end.
I was expecting to see the controversial gay kiss, but it was not there. Was it deleted by Disney, or was i not paying attention?
NO BIG DEAL.

Forum List

Back