🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Theater cancels Beauty and Beast due to cultural marxist propaganda

Theater Cancels 'Beauty and the Beast' Due to Gay Character

Good! I hope more do the same. I won't be taking my kids to see it either. They can see the original if they want to see the movie. Never seems to amaze me the lengths the degenerates will go to do push their disgusting agenda and propaganda.
And the 'cultural marxist propaganda' being that gay people.....exist?
No homosexuality is a mental disease,pushing it as a normal thing is cultural marxism.

How so? And you do realize that a 'gay' character appears beside talking candle sticks and singing tea cups, right?

Is trying to 'normalize' dancing furniture 'cultural marxism'? Or do you just not have the slightest clue what the hell you're talking about?
When a man romantically kisses another man, he's gay.

Or bisexual.

You mean like this?

upload_2017-3-5_17-57-54.png

Good! I hope more do the same. I won't be taking my kids to see it either. They can see the original if they want to see the movie. Never seems to amaze me the lengths the degenerates will go to do push their disgusting agenda and propaganda.
No homosexuality is a mental disease,pushing it as a normal thing is cultural marxism.

How so? And you do realize that a 'gay' character appears beside talking candle sticks and singing tea cups, right?

Is trying to 'normalize' dancing furniture 'cultural marxism'? Or do you just not have the slightest clue what the hell you're talking about?

Or bisexual.
Or....acting.

Or bisexual.
Or....acting.
Acting because the scene was written in to satisfy cultural marxists.

Or bisexual.
Or....acting.

How is acknowledging gays exist 'cultural marxism'? You realize that the term has an actual meaning, right? You're applying it as a catch all pejorative for things you wish didn't exist.

You don't even know what you're told to ape means.

Or bisexual.
Or....acting.

How is acknowledging gays exist 'cultural marxism'? You realize that the term has an actual meaning, right? You're applying it as a catch all pejorative for things you wish didn't exist.

You don't even know what you're told to ape means.
Gays exist. Just not in this story because not everything is about gays. They just wanted to crap on something.

Are they pushing rights for people who think they are candle sticks and tea cups? I think not. They are pushing for rights for people with the mental illness of homosexuality.

Gays are badgering JK Rowling to make more characters in her books gay. She gave in once and is drawing a line.

Sometimes, it seems, gays really do need to be slapped down.

Carl said, "Now that REAL Americans are running the country, the shrieking, mincing, squealing, diseased greasebutts are going down."

"Carl, old buddy," we chuckled, "Those dirty unnatural queers are always going down."

A little levity there, know what we mean?

Are they pushing rights for people who think they are candle sticks and tea cups? I think not. They are pushing for rights for people with the mental illness of homosexuality.

Keep repeating the "mental illness" nonsense. Maybe some day the professionals, trained in such things, will agree with you. I doubt it. But you can hope.

Keep repeating the "mental illness" nonsense. Maybe some day the professionals, trained in such things, will agree with you. I doubt it. But you can hope.
Facts for you. Professional DO agree with me. They....get this....VOTED to take it off the mental illness list! ROFLMAO! No evidence to the contrary but its what happens when certain kinds of people burrow themselves into positions like this to make things "normal". Look it up for yourself.

Just because gays were successful in badgering to get homosexuality off the list of mental illness doesn't mean the affliction became normal.

Facts for you. Professional DO agree with me. They....get this....VOTED to take it off the mental illness list! ROFLMAO! No evidence to the contrary but its what happens when certain kinds of people burrow themselves into positions like this to make things "normal". Look it up for yourself.

Yes, I've heard the conspiracy theories. The fact that they voted to remove something from the list of what is or is not a mental illness does not mean anything. I'd suggest you look up the number of things that have been similarly voted on. There are numerous things that were once considered a mental illness that were voted on, by members of a professional organization.

Just because gays were successful in badgering to get homosexuality off the list of mental illness doesn't mean the affliction became normal.

Being only a small percentage of the population, it is not "normal". But neither is polygamy, swinging, or being asexual. But because something is not normal for the population does not necessarily make it a mental illness.

Being only a small percentage of the population, it is not "normal". But neither is polygamy, swinging, or being asexual. But because something is not normal for the population does not necessarily make it a mental illness.
The compulsion makes it a mental illness. But, following your line of thought, children's stories should not be seized and rewritten to accommodate polygamy, swinging or asexuality.

Yes, I've heard the conspiracy theories. The fact that they voted to remove something from the list of what is or is not a mental illness does not mean anything. I'd suggest you look up the number of things that have been similarly voted on. There are numerous things that were once considered a mental illness that were voted on, by members of a professional organization.
17012498_1281586418599820_727719998_n.jpg

All there is to say. Can't reason with an unreasonable cuck.

Forum List

Back