🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Theater cancels Beauty and Beast due to cultural marxist propaganda

How so? And you do realize that a 'gay' character appears beside talking candle sticks and singing tea cups, right?

Is trying to 'normalize' dancing furniture 'cultural marxism'? Or do you just not have the slightest clue what the hell you're talking about?
Are they pushing rights for people who think they are candle sticks and tea cups? I think not. They are pushing for rights for people with the mental illness of homosexuality.

Keep repeating the "mental illness" nonsense. Maybe some day the professionals, trained in such things, will agree with you. I doubt it. But you can hope.
Facts for you. Professional DO agree with me. They....get this....VOTED to take it off the mental illness list! ROFLMAO! No evidence to the contrary but its what happens when certain kinds of people burrow themselves into positions like this to make things "normal". Look it up for yourself.

Yes, I've heard the conspiracy theories. The fact that they voted to remove something from the list of what is or is not a mental illness does not mean anything. I'd suggest you look up the number of things that have been similarly voted on. There are numerous things that were once considered a mental illness that were voted on, by members of a professional organization.
View attachment 115633

All there is to say. Can't reason with an unreasonable cuck.

I will agree with that. However, one point you might consider, where your conspiracy theory is concerned, is the laughable idea that homosexual advocacy groups pressured the majority of members of the APA to vote a certain way. While advocacy groups have considerable influence today, their power in the early 1970s would have been minute at best. The idea that homosexual advocacy groups "forced" the APA to vote for them in 1975 is laughable.

Just because gays were successful in badgering to get homosexuality off the list of mental illness doesn't mean the affliction became normal.

Being only a small percentage of the population, it is not "normal". But neither is polygamy, swinging, or being asexual. But because something is not normal for the population does not necessarily make it a mental illness.
The compulsion makes it a mental illness. But, following your line of thought, children's stories should not be seized and rewritten to accommodate polygamy, swinging or asexuality.

Many things that are no longer considered a mental illness should not be shown in a children's movie. A kiss is certainly not among those things.

As for it being a compulsion, it is no more a compulsion for gays than my attraction to women is considered a compulsion. The idea that it is all about sex is the main mistake. It is about who you love as much as it is about who you fuck. While a I might be able to have sex with a man, I could never fall in love with one. That is the key difference. Men in prison have sex with other men. But they do not love them. And when they get out, they return to loving women.

C'mon, boy. What kind of sociopathic shitbag tries to deny that a shrieking, mincing pajama boy getting dry-dirtroaded is a twisted, mentally diseased abomination? Or that a croaking old bulldyke excitedly hogfacing its femme's hair pie is a sick disgrace to all humankind?

Know what we mean?

Kind of sad some sort of a political agenda has to be put into so many movies nowdays. Either that or just make something so stupid even seeing the previews make you say seriously.

The movie will not survive as it is. Parents draw the line at propagandizing their children. They won't scream and tear their hair, they will stay home.

It's actually about not judging someone based on appearance. Then gays stole it.

Except that's not what the story is about at all. The story is about a creepy monster who demands a woman live with him and love him or he'll kill her father. And her father is enough of a coward that he turns his daughter over to a monster to save his own miserable life. Meanwhile, while all these peasants live at bare subsistence, this monster is living in a castle. (Come to think of it, kind of like America today.)

Meanwhile, the girl thinks that if she just puts up with the monster's shit long enough, she'll turn him into a nice guy. That's a messed up message to send to little girls.

You know, the real hero of this film is Gaston, come to think of it. He's the guy saying, "We've had enough of this shit!"

C'mon, boy. What kind of sociopathic shitbag tries to deny that a shrieking, mincing pajama boy getting dry-dirtroaded is a twisted, mentally diseased abomination? Or that a croaking old bulldyke excitedly hogfacing its femme's hair pie is a sick disgrace to all humankind?

Know what we mean?

I'm not sure if you are a troll or you really mean the awful stuff you say...

But why is it homophobes always resort to describing male gay sex in the most graphic terms? It's like a vegetarian who can't stop describing steak, with the juices flowing, nicely marbled meat, cooked to perfection...

Know what we mean?

I'm not sure if you are a troll or you really mean the awful stuff you say...

But why is it homophobes always resort to describing male gay sex in the most graphic terms? It's like a vegetarian who can't stop describing steak, with the juices flowing, nicely marbled meat, cooked to perfection...
C'mon, boy: "male gay sex." Spare us the sissyboy euphemisms for hiney-humping and fellatio rapture. We know the nauseating acts you lisping, mincing little queens perform in the names of Bonnie Fwank and Bathhouse BarryO.

Know what we mean?

Theater Cancels 'Beauty and the Beast' Due to Gay Character

Good! I hope more do the same. I won't be taking my kids to see it either. They can see the original if they want to see the movie. Never seems to amaze me the lengths the degenerates will go to do push their disgusting agenda and propaganda.

If the movie is good they won't need your ticket purchase.

Not all movies are for everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Shocker a Jew finds this OK.

Good! I hope more do the same. I won't be taking my kids to see it either. They can see the original if they want to see the movie. Never seems to amaze me the lengths the degenerates will go to do push their disgusting agenda and propaganda.

Shocker that you think his being Jewish is, in any way, relevant.

Shocker that you think his being Jewish is, in any way, relevant.
Jews are the worlds foremost pusher of immoral and disgusting ideas. So yep I sure do KNOW it has something to do with it.

Not obsessed. Horrified.

Okay. Why?

Serious question. Why does the mere thought of gay people horrify you. How does that have any effect on your life?
Taking perverted man on man sex to very young children horrifies me. It affects my life in that I have to protect my great granddaughter and keep her from something that should be enjoyable. By far, I won't be alone.

Forum List

Back