🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Theater cancels Beauty and Beast due to cultural marxist propaganda

Theater Cancels 'Beauty and the Beast' Due to Gay Character

Good! I hope more do the same. I won't be taking my kids to see it either. They can see the original if they want to see the movie. Never seems to amaze me the lengths the degenerates will go to do push their disgusting agenda and propaganda.

the problem I have with this movie is not that some character you barely remember from the original is now gay.

My problem with this story is that it kind of makes a domestic abuse situation okay. It tells women that it's okay to be with a guy who is a really bad person because some day, he might turn into a prince.

Link? Fake "news"?
I Googled and only saw headlines like "Russia considering a ban".
Russia will have to ban the movie. They have very strict laws against propagandizing to children. Even if the government did not outright ban the movie the owner and employees of any theater that showed it would be arrested.
Propagandizing to children, like the fictitious Beast in the movie?
Propaganda is relative, and reality is not it. There are HOMOSEXUAL people in this world, as well as homosexual animals. That's reality.
Are there Beasts like portrayed in the movie?
Children should learn to differentiate fact from fiction, like Santa Clause & Christ or Zeus.
:)
In Russia they have laws that prohibit homosexual propaganda from being given to childred. In Russia because they have this nationwide law, propaganda is NOT relative.
Any theater that showed the gay kiss Beauty and the Beast would have the owner and employees subject to arrest.
Looks to me that you're eating Kremlin's propaganda.
HOMOSEXUALITY in a small minority of a population is NOT "propaganda"; it is reality. You don't have to like it or even approve of it.
Depictions of war is shown in movies, but who likes it other than sickos?
Deal with it, instead of keeping your head in the ground.
Oh I can fully deal with Russia's law. You don't.
It's not here. It's in another country. Accept that and move on. The movie is absolutely pro gay propaganda. ... the reality is that we have a number of perverts among us. Glorifying that perversion is propaganda.
Have YOU seen the movie? I doubt it; it has not been widely released yet.
What scene(s) "glorify" male homosexuality, as opposed to simply showing 2 men kiss?

Does a "true story" film about a war hero (e.g., Hacksaw Ridge) "glorify" war?
Showing incidental scenes about reality is more educational than keeping kids in the Santa & Wonderland fantasy world.
Either way, parents should discuss issues with their kids that are concerning to them vs putting blinders on them.

151ec847f9db61f838262320e68d034c.jpg

Theater Cancels 'Beauty and the Beast' Due to Gay Character

Good! I hope more do the same. I won't be taking my kids to see it either. They can see the original if they want to see the movie. Never seems to amaze me the lengths the degenerates will go to do push their disgusting agenda and propaganda.

the problem I have with this movie is not that some character you barely remember from the original is now gay.

My problem with this story is that it kind of makes a domestic abuse situation okay. It tells women that it's okay to be with a guy who is a really bad person because some day, he might turn into a prince.
You missed that one.

Tipsy, Go back and read what I said, and then have someone help you with the big words.

You missed the point of the entire story. You lack cognitive ability. There is no glorification of domestic abuse.

no, I don't think i missed anything there.

This is just another case of Disney trying to take a truly horrible story from another time (when this sort of thing was acceptable) and put a nice spin on it.

It tells women that they can turn jerks into nice guys... I can tell you that it never works that way. Jerks remain jerks their whole lives.

You missed the point of the entire story. You lack cognitive ability. There is no glorification of domestic abuse.

no, I don't think i missed anything there.

This is just another case of Disney trying to take a truly horrible story from another time (when this sort of thing was acceptable) and put a nice spin on it.

It tells women that they can turn jerks into nice guys... I can tell you that it never works that way. Jerks remain jerks their whole lives.
Yes of course. You need to be humored.

The movie will fail just like every other exercise in celebrating gay "rights" Disney can afford a little loss, recut the film and release it again.

Yes of course. You need to be humored.

The movie will fail just like every other exercise in celebrating gay "rights" Disney can afford a little loss, recut the film and release it again.

Naw, nobody will care but the wingnuts, and you people don't have that much money to spend.

I think I might buy a ticket for this movie and then go watch something else at the multi-plex, just to run up its numbers.

i stopped having any respect for Disney when released the Little Mermaid with a penis on the VHS box.

The decent, clean, moral, patriotic troops of His Excellency President Trump's U.S. Faggot Relocation Directorate, armed with Louisville Sluggers and pick handles, are initially concentrating on cleansing such abominations before Almighty God as Provincetown, DuPont Circle, West Hollywood, the Castro, Key West, Fire Island and similar infestations of abnormal sex perversion.

Let the blows of cleanliness and normality rain down on the skulls and bones of odious, diseased deviates: BAM! WHACK! POW! WHUP! BANG!

Music to our ears!

America for REAL Americans!

Know what we mean?

The decent, clean, moral, patriotic troops of His Excellency President Trump's U.S. Faggot Relocation Directorate, armed with Louisville Sluggers and pick handles, are initially concentrating on cleansing such abominations before Almighty God as Provincetown, DuPont Circle, West Hollywood, the Castro, Key West, Fire Island and similar infestations of abnormal sex perversion.

Let the blows of cleanliness and normality rain down on the skulls and bones of odious, diseased deviates: BAM! WHACK! POW! WHUP! BANG!

Music to our ears!

Know what we mean?
Good! Get them all.

Baseball bats and pick axe handles? Not going to be much help in a gun fight. But do continue with your plan. It will be fun to see ignorance shot down.

Forum List

Back