🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Theater cancels Beauty and Beast due to cultural marxist propaganda

Which character has been turned into a gay character?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Keep in mind that most of them characters start out as things around the castle when they are first shown in the animated movie.
Le Fou, Gaston's friend.
Thank you. I felt kind of bad for that character. Gaston throws him into the snow near the end and is like, "Don't move from that spot until Belle and her father get back!"

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. The candle stick was my favorite character. :) :) :)
Gay and sado-masichism, great!

So the fact that the story is based around a woman falling in love with a beast is fine. But two guys kissing is Marxist propaganda? The same theater that banned this has, no doubt, shown tens of thousands of gruesome murders and plenty of rapes, but two guys kissing is horrible? LMAO!!

Too funny.

LGBT is degenerate by whose standards? Radical Islam is a degenerate life style.
Quite the off topic stretch to try and make your feeble point Jake. ...... :cuckoo: .. :lol: .. :lol:
Quite on topic. We must ban all radical Islamic media in America. You have no business trying to dictate what should be shown in theatres. Don't let your children go to theatre is the answer not your silly fatwa against movies.

We must ban all radical Islamic media in America. You have no business trying to dictate what should be shown in theatres. Don't let your children go to theatre is the answer not your silly fatwa against movies.
What Islamic media? What fatwa?

I think you are losing it Jake. ... :cuckoo: .. :lol: .. :lol:
You have trouble understanding how American democracy and culture works.

Your Islamic principles in private do not make public policy.

Watching Tipsy and SM staggering around in their comments as if they are drunk.

Their opinions do not dictate public policy or corporate activity.

Hint: don't go see the movie.

Theater Cancels 'Beauty and the Beast' Due to Gay Character

Good! I hope more do the same. I won't be taking my kids to see it either. They can see the original if they want to see the movie. Never seems to amaze me the lengths the degenerates will go to do push their disgusting agenda and propaganda.

Oh no, people might see something they don't like.

Hey, I don't like killing. That doesn't mean I don't go to films about killing. How many times have they banned films that have killing in because the Bible says "Thou shalt not kill"?

Oh, wait, they don't?

Well isn't this pure hypocrisy?

And the theater is well within their rights to not show the movie and we still have the right to support them in that decision.

And the theater is well within their rights to not show the movie and we still have the right to support them in that decision.

Yes, you have the right not to like the Constitution.

Russia has banned the whole movie.
Link? Fake "news"?
I Googled and only saw headlines like "Russia considering a ban".
Russia will have to ban the movie. They have very strict laws against propagandizing to children. Even if the government did not outright ban the movie the owner and employees of any theater that showed it would be arrested.

Yes, you have the right not to like the Constitution.
The constitution has nothing to do with this discussion. Congress has not arrested anyone who wants to see or show the movie.

Forum List

Back