🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Theater cancels Beauty and Beast due to cultural marxist propaganda

Russia takes protection of children seriously. The US wants adult child sex as early as possible. Maybe we should be more like Russia.

Russia also allows a husband to beat the crap out of the old lady should she step out of line (provided there are no broken bones or concussion).

If only we could be more like Russia . . .

Russia takes protection of children seriously. The US wants adult child sex as early as possible. Maybe we should be more like Russia.

Russia also allows a husband to beat the crap out of the old lady should she step out of line (provided there are no broken bones or concussion).

One action does not automatically mean the acceptance of all actions.

Russia protects children from degenerates. We shove children into the claws of degenerates. Maybe we should be more like Russia.

Russia protects children from degenerates. We shove children into the claws of degenerates. Maybe we should be more like Russia.

Why don't you move there if you love it so much.
That would hardly help us be more like Russia. The United States is becoming degenerate. My leaving wouldn't stop that.

That would hardly help us be more like Russia. The United States is becoming degenerate. My leaving wouldn't stop that.

At least you'd be free of the filth

Running away doesn't free anyone. This is stand and fight. It is good to see the attempts at degenerate inroads failing.

Running away doesn't free anyone. This is stand and fight. It is good to see the attempts at degenerate inroads failing.

By who, the Pussy Grabber in Chief?

Aw are you all butthurt because Trump likes women? Do you yearn for bathhouse Barry the queen of Chicago?

Aw are you all butthurt because Trump likes women? Do you yearn for bathhouse Barry the queen of Chicago?

I sure hope you shielded your kids ears from the Pussy Grabbing comments from your Messiah du jour.

Sounds good to me. Bitch needs to learn her place.

I sure hope you shielded your kids ears from the Pussy Grabbing comments from your Messiah du jour.
Oh you mean the democrats broadcasting a private conversation? I wouldn't let a child listen to anything a democrat said.

Big whoop. A single drive-in has decided not to show the movie b/c it goes against the owner's beliefs. It's her drive-in and she can show, or not show, any movie she damn well pleases.

It's one drive in and millions of parents. Just like all the other gay centric programming that failed.

Liberals are so intent on protecting gay depravity that they run to Trump, to the Russians anyplace to avoid facing rejection of degeneracy.

When Carl finishes with one of the croaking, squealing greasebutts, they never again "make lave" in public toilet stalls or molest innocent little children.

Know what we mean?

If he was grabbing dick you'd have voted for him just for that.

If he was grabbing dick you'd have voted for him just for that.
Anything to avoid facing the failure of a tiny bit of the gay agenda.

Forum List

Back