🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Theater cancels Beauty and Beast due to cultural marxist propaganda

There is a serious debate about what to do with the handful of remaining queers and bulldykes in America after our heroic President Trump's Faggot Relocation Directorate (USFRD) has completed the cleansing of this great nation. Should we save a few of the odious vermin for display in selected zoos, or should the slate be wiped clean?

Its a tough call.

Know what we mean?

Gays and lesbians have great success in making their own little village in West Hollywood. They just need to leave the children of others alone.

There is a serious debate about what to do with the handful of remaining queers and bulldykes in America after our heroic President Trump's Faggot Relocation Directorate (USFRD) has completed the cleansing of this great nation. Should we save a few of the odious vermin for display in selected zoos, or should the slate be wiped clean?

Its a tough call.

Know what we mean?
Have you got your Beard lined up yet?

Big whoop. A single drive-in has decided not to show the movie b/c it goes against the owner's beliefs. It's her drive-in and she can show, or not show, any movie she damn well pleases.
Funny how the beastiality aspect doesn't bother the movie theater or our resident misogynist Righties.

Gays really wanted the two sisters in Frozen to have an incestuous lesbian relationship

I have to admit ... that's kind of hot

2013-12-01-AnnaandElsafrozen.jpg

Big whoop. A single drive-in has decided not to show the movie b/c it goes against the owner's beliefs. It's her drive-in and she can show, or not show, any movie she damn well pleases.
Funny how the beastiality aspect doesn't bother the movie theater or our resident misogynist Righties.

I'll likely just download it. lol. Very few movies get my ass to a theater these days.

Force feeding a gutload of gayness on the American public has run into a snag or so. Eyewitness has been cancelled not that anyone knew it was on. As We Rise, about the beginnings of the gay obnoxious movement has abysmal ratings. Doubt, a legal drama with trans, Laverne Cox has just been cancelled.

Gays overestimated their level of support.
Gays overestimated their level of importance.

Force feeding a gutload of gayness on the American public has run into a snag or so. Eyewitness has been cancelled not that anyone knew it was on. As We Rise, about the beginnings of the gay obnoxious movement has abysmal ratings. Doubt, a legal drama with trans, Laverne Cox has just been cancelled.

Gays overestimated their level of support.
Gays overestimated their level of importance.
Not as much as RWrs do.

I do not support censorship. That being said, any owner of any venue should have the freedom to choose whether to screen the movie, or not. I also think it only fair that parents have warning, and the current "G" rating for this movie is very misleading. With the character interaction described, an "R" rating would seem to be in order.

Companies are going out of their ever lovin' minds! There is no good reason, whatsoever, for a publically owned company to take any political or social position on anything!

Disney has an excellent brand. Apparently, due to tremendous pressure from the far left in California, they decided to risk that for the "pleasure" of a tiny percentage of customers. For that tiny percentage who think two men should be kissing in a CARTOON, I'm lost. I would think that there are far more parents who prefer to NOT have to explain that to their kids than adults getting some sort of latent pleasure.

Does ever series on TV, or a movie have a "social checklist" before they can begin production?

1, How many races do we have? Check!
2. Weekly attacks on Christians? Check!
3. Minimum one gay or lesbian couple, preferably both. Check!
4. Any married couple must be mixed race. Check!
5. All other couples are unmarried but with kids. Check!

Okay, now about that story line! Yeah, story line, yeah, people look for that too! Oh, and lots of gun fights, murders and beatings too. Then we can all go on interviews and whine how we need to BAN ALL GUNS.

AND FURTHERMORE! :D

Gays really wanted the two sisters in Frozen to have an incestuous lesbian relationship. That was too big a chunk for Disney to swallow .
I personally found Pinocchio a little gay....Gepetto and the little boy, Pinocchio lured away by a younger more permissive dude then sold into slavery and forced to dance for strangers...

One action does not automatically mean the acceptance of all actions.

Russia protects children from degenerates. We shove children into the claws of degenerates. Maybe we should be more like Russia.

Why don't you move there if you love it so much.
she knows its better here .....she loves what china does....but wont move there.....she loves what the president of the Philippines is doing,but wont move there either....its all tipsy talk.....

One action does not automatically mean the acceptance of all actions.

Russia protects children from degenerates. We shove children into the claws of degenerates. Maybe we should be more like Russia.

Why don't you move there if you love it so much.
That would hardly help us be more like Russia. The United States is becoming degenerate. My leaving wouldn't stop that.
sounds like an excuse....why dont you be truthful?.....

Which character has been turned into a gay character?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Keep in mind that most of them characters start out as things around the castle when they are first shown in the animated movie.
Le Fou, Gaston's friend.
Thank you. I felt kind of bad for that character. Gaston throws him into the snow near the end and is like, "Don't move from that spot until Belle and her father get back!"

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. The candle stick was my favorite character. :) :) :)

Forum List

Back