🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Theft at work

BlueJay28

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2014
My Niece came home today, and complained to me that $20 was stolen from her backpack at work today.
She works over at a place called "Slim Chickens".

This is what I told my niece, point blank.

Yeah well That's what the fuck you get when you decide you're an adult at 16 ready to go to work.
Your co-workers are minimum wage rat bum, uneducated convict motherfuckers.. and that's what you get when you hang around rat bum, uneducated, minimum wage, convict motherfuckers...

You get treated like a minimum wage, rat bum, uneducated, convict motherfucker.

So here's the deal little bitch.

You want to go be an adult, and go hang around minimum wage, uneducated, rat bum, convict motherfuckers from now until the day you die ?

Oh and btw... You're not making enough money to go buy a car, so you can shove that idea the fuck up your little ass.

Or do you want to be a kid, go to school, get rid of your ideas of driving a car before you should...

And Shut the fuck up and do what your mother says fuckin' do, when she says do it, how the fuck she says do it, and BECAUSE she fuckin' said so... because she's the fuckin' boss until the day you're 18..
and get the fuck up and go to school and get A's.

And in return... you get to be anything you want to be when you grow up ?

which is it ?

She stormed into her bedroom.

An hour later, she comes back and agrees to quit the job and go to school.

While i might agree with the overall sentiment, your delivery is fucking awful. You sound like a douche bag.

If it worked and she actually does go to school, all the better for her. In general, though...

she couldnt go to school and work......really.....my son held a job and went to high school....i would have given a wee bit better advice...keep your cash on you...regardless of where you work or who you work with....i also wouldnt have told her that people working min wage jobs are just a bunch of crack heads....you made yourself sound like a real asshole...you may have had good intentions but the road to hell and all

What a fuckin' idiot scumbag. Thinks he's a badass because he can abuse a little teenaged girl.

I hope she gets a boyfriend to kick your ass and kick you out their lives for good. Fuckin' abusive scumbag control freak.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Hey boyfriend that we made her dump, already knows I can snap his neck and so can her mom.
:)

Last edited:
  • Banned
we made her dump her boyfriend after we beat the shit out of him.
First I caved his head in... then her mom re arranged his face.

Then I told him that next month when he's healed up, he can try it in the other order and he'll still get the same result.

really you beat the kid up and then forced her to break up with him......this girl doesnt stand a chance now does she? what kinda pricks are ya....i raised a boy...and never once put my hands on anyone of his friends.....him i would smack the shit outta of...but he is mine...

so tell us more about your great parenting ideas.....are you a parent or just an uncle?

My Niece came home today, and complained to me that $20 was stolen from her backpack at work today.
She works over at a place called "Slim Chickens".

This is what I told my niece, point blank.

Yeah well That's what the fuck you get when you decide you're an adult at 16 ready to go to work.
Your co-workers are minimum wage rat bum, uneducated convict motherfuckers.. and that's what you get when you hang around rat bum, uneducated, minimum wage, convict motherfuckers...

You get treated like a minimum wage, rat bum, uneducated, convict motherfucker.

So here's the deal little bitch.

You want to go be an adult, and go hang around minimum wage, uneducated, rat bum, convict motherfuckers from now until the day you die ?

Oh and btw... You're not making enough money to go buy a car, so you can shove that idea the fuck up your little ass.

Or do you want to be a kid, go to school, get rid of your ideas of driving a car before you should...

And Shut the fuck up and do what your mother says fuckin' do, when she says do it, how the fuck she says do it, and BECAUSE she fuckin' said so... because she's the fuckin' boss until the day you're 18..
and get the fuck up and go to school and get A's.

And in return... you get to be anything you want to be when you grow up ?

which is it ?

She stormed into her bedroom.

An hour later, she comes back and agrees to quit the job and go to school.

Whoa! What a great story. You are an inspiration to us all! One day...I hope to be so comfortable lying that I will be able to start a thread like this. You are awesome.

ahh lone shit like this happens.....a friend of mine....his kidlet and the kidlets buddy decided to drop outta high school...my friend went crazy and beat the shit outta his kid and told him......every damn day you are not in high school i am gonna kick your ass again...harder.....it was bad...i mean we are trying to convince him that sending the kidlet to school half beaten was not a good idea....he just gave the kid a choice....take the beating....and he assured the kid he would track him down and beat the hell outta him...so running to grandparents would not work....or finish high school.....the other kidlet's parents didnt give a shit ....

now my buddy's

kid...went back to school...we all expected cps to call but they didnt....
the other kid just became a thug....

it was tough love and i dont really recommend it.....but for his kid it worked....it was hard to watch....i mean every time he got within striking distance he would just sucker punch the kid....upside the head ...didnt matter.....women were all....stop ....you cant do that...men were all....fuck the kid has a choice....i think he was back in school within two days...pitiful looking but back in school

we made her dump her boyfriend after we beat the shit out of him.
First I caved his head in... then her mom re arranged his face.

Then I told him that next month when he's healed up, he can try it in the other order and he'll still get the same result.
Translation from internet tough guy fantasy language to reality.

You stole money out of her purse and her boyfriend kicked your ass.

I'm 5 ft 10, 225lbs, muscular
My sister is also 5 ft 10, and 215 lbs muscular.
As teenagers we lifted weights.

My Girlfriend is 6 ft 10, 345 lbs, also muscular.

My niece's dad is 6 ft 8 but he's way out of shape and unhealthy and stupid... and she spent most of her childhood with him.

So there is no way that she stands a chance, nor any retard that she brings home.

So come get us.

Lmao you are 5' 10" and your girl friend is 6' 10" 345 lbs

God Damn dude.....

Forum List

Back