Their Blood Is On the Hands of All Illegal Drug Users

There is a huge problem with thinking that pot has a big influence on the cartels. The cartels deal with legalization by opening up legal outlets to sell their product as well as other drugs, weapons or whatever else is for sale.

These mass graves aren't because of pot the operations are much bigger.
If they open up LEGAL operations, they are not breaking any laws. No one is going to die.
They open up legal operations to conduct illegal activities and the death toll rises.

Complaining about the deaths is rather silly. The cartels kill the members of other cartels and the customers. It should be encouraged. If we had a major cartel war, they would come close to wiping each other out.

My smoke comes from one of our 50 states.
If it wasn't illegal, do you still think there would be a big black market for it?
Which drains the supply making it profitable to smuggle in illegal drugs from Mexico.
Spin all you want, their blood is on your hands.

I guarantee there is virtually NO Mexican weed sold in Colorado. Before it was legal there were dozens of people selling the shit right in front of the state capital. Now all the stoners buy better cheaper dope at a retail outlet. Them are just the facts.
If they regulated it and didn't tax the holy bejeebus out of it, the black market would face excruciating loss!
Any time you have regulations and taxes a black market is created.

That's how the black market for cigarettes was created.

And banning doesn't do that? I mean seriously? THAT is your argument?
:rofl:
I never said ban. Substances can't be eliminated by bans. Reduce or eliminate the users.

Which drains the supply making it profitable to smuggle in illegal drugs from Mexico.
Spin all you want, their blood is on your hands.

I guarantee there is virtually NO Mexican weed sold in Colorado. Before it was legal there were dozens of people selling the shit right in front of the state capital. Now all the stoners buy better cheaper dope at a retail outlet. Them are just the facts.
If they regulated it and didn't tax the holy bejeebus out of it, the black market would face excruciating loss!

I never said ban. Substances can't be eliminated by bans. Reduce or eliminate the users.
You said round up and kill pot smokers. How sick are you?

Pot users can always stop using. It's working in the Philippines. The death penalty for drug use has also worked well in Singapore.

Pot users can always stop using. It's working in the Philippines.
That's how we got mao, pol pot, hitler and stalin. I hope to gawd I am there next time you talk about statism and big govt.

They are going around murdering people. You are really sick. Why don't you go to live there, you will not have to be around as many pot smokers.

The drug cartels are weapons cartels and human trafficking cartels. They are kidnapping cartels.

Americans are so drug addled they can't think.
so whats your problem then?.....
I am king and queen. The only one who is perfect. I have no vices at all. I don't drink, smoke, use drugs, gamble and I don't like sex. I am incorruptible.
i asked why are you so "addled".....not why no one wants to fuck you....

They are going around murdering people. You are really sick. Why don't you go to live there, you will not have to be around as many pot smokers.
i have asked her that before....she loves the Philippines,China and Russia....but yet she is still here....its just all tipsy talk....some old lady who sits and farts and shits herself in the process and has nothing better to do but get on line and talk....

That's how we got mao, pol pot, hitler and stalin. I hope to gawd I am there next time you talk about statism and big govt.
There is no Pol Pot or Hitler in Singapore.

Legalizing pot would do nothing at all to the cartels. They have moved on to other drugs and other crimes.
It is true they have other drugs and their extortion racket is bigger. I do not think keeping pot illegal is the answer and I don't smoke it

i have asked her that before....she loves the Philippines,China and Russia....but yet she is still here....its just all tipsy talk....some old lady who sits and farts and shits herself in the process and has nothing better to do but get on line and talk....
You're the drug addict shitting himself. Druggies always lose control over bowels and bladder.

I'm here for the subversion. To work against everything drug addicts stand for.

There is no Pol Pot or Hitler in Singapore.
Remember when that teen got his reward for tagging cars in Singapore? Would be a good article to see what his life is like now after getting caned.

The drug cartels are weapons cartels and human trafficking cartels. They are kidnapping cartels.

I am king and queen. The only one who is perfect. I have no vices at all. I don't drink, smoke, use drugs, gamble and I don't like sex. I am incorruptible.
I am pure. With no vices at all.

You're the drug addict shitting himself. Druggies always lose control over bowels and bladder.

and your the alcoholic sitting there shitting and puking all over yourself.....and if you knew anything about pot,which you obviously dont,pot does not make you lose control of your bowels,but being really drunk like you usually are,can do that to you........

I am pure. With no vices at all.
still did not answer the question.....are you too addled?.....

If it wasn't illegal, do you still think there would be a big black market for it?

Your ignorance of the real world is not surprising for a pot head.

Legal, illegal marijuana sales coexist in Colorado
SATURDAY, APRIL 5, 2014

By Sadie GurmanAssociated Press

DENVER – A 25-year-old is shot dead trying to sell marijuana the old-fashioned, illegal way. Two men from Texas set up a warehouse to grow more than they would ever need. And three people buying pot in a grocery store parking lot are robbed at gunpoint.

While no one expected the state’s first-in-the-nation recreational sales would eliminate the need for dangerous underground sales overnight, the violence has raised concerns among police, prosecutors and pot advocates that a black market for marijuana is alive and well in Colorado.

[...]

and your the alcoholic sitting there shitting and puking all over yourself.....and if you knew anything about pot,which you obviously dont,pot does not make you lose control of your bowels,but being really drunk like you usually are,can do that to you........
I don't drink but if the potheads on Wilshire and on Pico are any example you are wrong.

It is the hard core drug addict that has to project on others what they cannot face about themselves.

There is something wrong with non users. They don't live in reality. Non drug users MUST be using something. No one gets through life with nothing. Being high or drunk means normal.

What an idiot. Whether pot is legal or not, the cartels should deal with users. They have experience and do a good job.

Your ignorance of the real world is not surprising for a pot head.

SATURDAY, APRIL 5, 2014

By Sadie GurmanAssociated Press

DENVER – A 25-year-old is shot dead trying to sell marijuana the old-fashioned, illegal way. Two men from Texas set up a warehouse to grow more than they would ever need. And three people buying pot in a grocery store parking lot are robbed at gunpoint.

While no one expected the state’s first-in-the-nation recreational sales would eliminate the need for dangerous underground sales overnight, the violence has raised concerns among police, prosecutors and pot advocates that a black market for marijuana is alive and well in Colorado.

[...]

Good news.

Lol you people are fucking idiots
"So what if it disintegrates the black market? There will still be someone doing it illegally! Therefore we should keep it illegal dddduuuuuurrrrrr"

Forum List

Back