Their Blood Is On the Hands of All Illegal Drug Users

Skunk weed and burn the lungs. People that have no clue about pot are usually the same ones that believe booze is not as or more dangerous as pot!
Do you know how many Americans die each year from and are made very sick from booze-related causes? The quick answer is hundreds of thousands. If you don't know, look it up.

Do you know how many Americans (and others) die each year from and are made sick from using marijuana? The answer is none! Look it up.

Pssst, I am for legalizing pot. I know that booze kill more than pot!

The drug cartels are weapons cartels and human trafficking cartels. They are kidnapping cartels.

Americans are so drug addled they can't think.
so whats your problem then?.....
I am king and queen. The only one who is perfect. I have no vices at all. I don't drink, smoke, use drugs, gamble and I don't like sex. I am incorruptible.
You wake up every morning knowing that this is the best you are going to feel all day.

The drug cartels are weapons cartels and human trafficking cartels. They are kidnapping cartels.

I am king and queen. The only one who is perfect. I have no vices at all. I don't drink, smoke, use drugs, gamble and I don't like sex. I am incorruptible.
You wake up every morning knowing that this is the best you are going to feel all day.
You need something to make your life worth living or you wouldn't want to wake up at all.

This is the argument against drug use. Millions of users that find life so worthless that they cannot get through the day without being high.

You need something to make your life worth living or you wouldn't want to wake up at all.

This is the argument against drug use. Millions of users that find life so worthless that they cannot get through the day without being high.
It was a joke. Smoking some dope would get you to lighten up.

Ohhh I need to become a drug addict to lighten up.

Druggies should be rounded up like cattle and shot. They only destroy whatever they come in contact with.

Druggies should be rounded up like cattle and shot. They only destroy whatever they come in contact with.
Cannabis is not addictive. You should have a knowledge of subjects that you intend to discuss.

Ignorance like this is one of the biggest problems with the world. People willing to kill over their complete lack of reality.

Cannabis is not addictive. You should have a knowledge of subjects that you intend to discuss.
No it's not addictive users just want to keep using because they want to keep using.

Ignorance like this is one of the biggest problems with the world. People willing to kill over their complete lack of reality.
Being high is the reality?

That's why they need to go.

Being high is the reality?

That's why they need to go.
You don't even know WTF you are talking about yet you are sitting there calling for people to actually fucking die over it. YOU are one of the biggest problems our species battles. Congratulations you fucking idiot.

Drug use is the reason for living. If you don't have getting high, what do you have to live for?

Yes, pot included.

Mexico drug war investigators unearth 47 more skulls in mass graves.

Veracruz, on Mexico’s Gulf coast, has long been a stomping ground for criminal gangs, who fight over lucrative drug and migrant smuggling routes.

Giving details on the latest grisly find, Jorge Winckler said the skulls and remains of multiple body parts were unearthed from eight unmarked graves, clustered in a 120 sq metre area, about 10 kilometres (6 miles) from the town of Alvarado.

So far, Winckler said, investigators had positively identified one three-person family, missing since September 2016, and the remains of two other men.

“The work continues,” Winckler told a news conference, vowing to track down the perpetrators.

Just days earlier, investigators recovered more than 250 skulls from another unmarked grave 60 kilometres (37 miles)further north in the Gulf state of Veracruz.

That burial site was uncovered by relatives of missing family members, impatient with officials’ apathetic response, who launched their own search for missing family members.

Careful weatherman, if you're using any products from China, then by your rationale, you are personally responsible for child sweatshops. Glass house my friend, glasshouse.
IMG_0511.JPG

You idiots smoke too much pot to know reality.

Huge pot bust at California border nets 15 tons - CNN.com
600 bucks a pound?
Lol. Do people still pay that? Must taste like dirt.
Irrelevant. Tons of pot and other illegal drugs cross the border every week.
Their blood is on your hands.
My smoke comes from one of our 50 states.
If it wasn't illegal, do you still think there would be a big black market for it?
Which drains the supply making it profitable to smuggle in illegal drugs from Mexico.
Spin all you want, their blood is on your hands.

I guarantee there is virtually NO Mexican weed sold in Colorado. Before it was legal there were dozens of people selling the shit right in front of the state capital. Now all the stoners buy better cheaper dope at a retail outlet. Them are just the facts.

You idiots smoke too much pot to know reality.

Huge pot bust at California border nets 15 tons - CNN.com
600 bucks a pound?
If it wasn't illegal, do you still think there would be a big black market for it?
Which drains the supply making it profitable to smuggle in illegal drugs from Mexico.

I guarantee there is virtually NO Mexican weed sold in Colorado. Before it was legal there were dozens of people selling the shit right in front of the state capital. Now all the stoners buy better cheaper dope at a retail outlet. Them are just the facts.
If they regulated it and didn't tax the holy bejeebus out of it, the black market would face excruciating loss!

There is a huge problem with thinking that pot has a big influence on the cartels. The cartels deal with legalization by opening up legal outlets to sell their product as well as other drugs, weapons or whatever else is for sale.

These mass graves aren't because of pot the operations are much bigger.

600 bucks a pound?

If they regulated it and didn't tax the holy bejeebus out of it, the black market would face excruciating loss!
Any time you have regulations and taxes a black market is created.

That's how the black market for cigarettes was created.

There is a huge problem with thinking that pot has a big influence on the cartels. The cartels deal with legalization by opening up legal outlets to sell their product as well as other drugs, weapons or whatever else is for sale.

These mass graves aren't because of pot the operations are much bigger.
If they open up LEGAL operations, they are not breaking any laws. No one is going to die.

Any time you have regulations and taxes a black market is created.

That's how the black market for cigarettes was created.

And banning doesn't do that? I mean seriously? THAT is your argument?
:rofl:

Forum List

Back