Their Blood Is On the Hands of All Illegal Drug Users

It is on the hands of all who would have pot be illegal.

There would be no killings over pot- if pot was not illegal.

That's just demonstrably foolish.

More importantly, why do you demand that more kids smoke marijuana on a regular basis affecting their young brain development? How is that a benefit to America? Encouraging more drug addled brains as opposed to productive citizens.

Lol you people are fucking idiots
"So what if it disintegrates the black market? There will still be someone doing it illegally! Therefore we should keep it illegal dddduuuuuurrrrrr"
Legalize pot and let the cartels deal with it all. In ten years the cartels have eliminated 70 thousand users and dealers.

"So what if it disintegrates the black market? There will still be someone doing it illegally! Therefore we should keep it illegal dddduuuuuurrrrrr"
Legalize pot and let the cartels deal with it all. In ten years the cartels have eliminated 70 thousand users and dealers.
because they will come into our country and start killing people in mass? Lol give me a break

More importantly, why do you demand that more kids smoke marijuana on a regular basis affecting their young brain development? How is that a benefit to America? Encouraging more drug addled brains as opposed to productive citizens.
If it were not illegal, kids would not be as drawn to it as they are to something forbidden.

Pot users can always stop using. It's working in the Philippines.
They are going around murdering people. You are really sick. Why don't you go to live there, you will not have to be around as many pot smokers.
i have asked her that before....she loves the Philippines,China and Russia....but yet she is still here....its just all tipsy talk....some old lady who sits and farts and shits herself in the process and has nothing better to do but get on line and talk....
You're the drug addict shitting himself. Druggies always lose control over bowels and bladder.

I'm here for the subversion. To work against everything drug addicts stand for.
and your the alcoholic sitting there shitting and puking all over yourself.....and if you knew anything about pot,which you obviously dont,pot does not make you lose control of your bowels,but being really drunk like you usually are,can do that to you........
I don't drink but if the potheads on Wilshire and on Pico are any example you are wrong.

It is the hard core drug addict that has to project on others what they cannot face about themselves.

There is something wrong with non users. They don't live in reality. Non drug users MUST be using something. No one gets through life with nothing. Being high or drunk means normal.

What an idiot. Whether pot is legal or not, the cartels should deal with users. They have experience and do a good job.
those people on wilshire do way more than pot....you would know that if you knew what you were talking about.....and its the hard core drinker who has to project on to others what they cannot face about themselves

why would they eliminate the people who buy the stuff from them?...

They are going around murdering people. You are really sick. Why don't you go to live there, you will not have to be around as many pot smokers.
i have asked her that before....she loves the Philippines,China and Russia....but yet she is still here....its just all tipsy talk....some old lady who sits and farts and shits herself in the process and has nothing better to do but get on line and talk....
You're the drug addict shitting himself. Druggies always lose control over bowels and bladder.

and your the alcoholic sitting there shitting and puking all over yourself.....and if you knew anything about pot,which you obviously dont,pot does not make you lose control of your bowels,but being really drunk like you usually are,can do that to you........
I don't drink but if the potheads on Wilshire and on Pico are any example you are wrong.

It is the hard core drug addict that has to project on others what they cannot face about themselves.

There is something wrong with non users. They don't live in reality. Non drug users MUST be using something. No one gets through life with nothing. Being high or drunk means normal.

What an idiot. Whether pot is legal or not, the cartels should deal with users. They have experience and do a good job.
those people on wilshire do way more than pot....you would know that if you knew what you were talking about.....and its the hard core drinker who has to project on to others what they cannot face about themselves
I don't have it to worry about because I don't drink either. Nor do I associate with those that do.

because they will come into our country and start killing people in mass? Lol give me a break
Why not? It's not like drug users will be missed.

I don't have it to worry about because I don't drink either. Nor do I associate with those that do.
You do not do drugs or drink and you are this fucked up? Does not speak well for sobriety.

and yet you come to these pot threads acting like you know all about drugs and drinking,when you know only what you have either heard or have read....stay in the politics section,you might fare better......

why would they eliminate the people who buy the stuff from them?...
As they have been doing in Mexico, they kill off one another's dealers and customers.

and yet you come to these pot threads acting like you know all about drugs and drinking,when you know only what you have either heard or have read....stay in the politics section,you might fare better......
What I have seen and had to deal with. It would be a good thing to have a cartel war here.

Like the mafia disbanded at the end of prohibition.
Only drug addicts like potheads use organized crime as an excuse to legalize their habit.
It's not an excuse. It happens to be a fact that both alcohol Prohibition and marijuana prohibition are responsible for the rise of criminal empires.
Get yourself an intervention.
Alcohol prohibition was a completely different dynamic. It's repeal opened the door to drug marketing. Legalizing pot, etc, will only drive the mobs to different markets.
Get an intervention.

What I have seen and had to deal with. It would be a good thing to have a cartel war here.
what you describe are not straight pot smokers....and you know it.....

what you describe are not straight pot smokers....and you know it.....
The straight pot smoker.

Rudy Eugene: No Bath Salts, Only Marijuana Found In Face-Eater Toxicology Tests (VIDEO, PHOTOS) | The Huffington Post

Because of course after we legalized alcohol, the mobs dealt with it all- and the mob eliminated all of the booze users and dealers.....LOL

Why do you lie about what I said?

I no more advocate that kids smoke pot than they drink booze.

We tried Prohibition back in 1919 and it was an absolute failure- it led to more deaths from alcohol poisoning, it lead to people being jailed for drinking and bootlegging, it led to organized crime making millions and the death of civilians caught up in wars over booze between the mob.

The EXACT same thing has happened with Pot Prohibition.

Treat pot like alcohol and cigarettes- not only is that logical- it will reduce the overall harm to society and prevent the enrichment of criminals.

Forum List

Back