Their Blood Is On the Hands of All Illegal Drug Users

and your the alcoholic sitting there shitting and puking all over yourself.....and if you knew anything about pot,which you obviously dont,pot does not make you lose control of your bowels,but being really drunk like you usually are,can do that to you........
I don't drink but if the potheads on Wilshire and on Pico are any example you are wrong.

It is the hard core drug addict that has to project on others what they cannot face about themselves.

There is something wrong with non users. They don't live in reality. Non drug users MUST be using something. No one gets through life with nothing. Being high or drunk means normal.

What an idiot. Whether pot is legal or not, the cartels should deal with users. They have experience and do a good job.
those people on wilshire do way more than pot....you would know that if you knew what you were talking about.....and its the hard core drinker who has to project on to others what they cannot face about themselves
I don't have it to worry about because I don't drink either. Nor do I associate with those that do.
and yet you come to these pot threads acting like you know all about drugs and drinking,when you know only what you have either heard or have read....stay in the politics section,you might fare better......
What I have seen and had to deal with. It would be a good thing to have a cartel war here.
No one is surprised that Tipsy is hoping for more Americans getting killed in America- are they?

Like the mafia disbanded at the end of prohibition.
Only drug addicts like potheads use organized crime as an excuse to legalize their habit.
It's not an excuse. It happens to be a fact that both alcohol Prohibition and marijuana prohibition are responsible for the rise of criminal empires.
Get yourself an intervention.
Alcohol prohibition was a completely different dynamic. It's repeal opened the door to drug marketing. Legalizing pot, etc, will only drive the mobs to different markets.
Get an intervention.

Same dynamic- which is why Pot Prohibition has followed the path of alcohol prohibition.

The mobs are already in different markets- it denies the black market revenue stream to the mobs.

Pot laws enrich criminals and lead to the death of Americans. Why would anyone support that?

those people on wilshire do way more than pot....you would know that if you knew what you were talking about.....and its the hard core drinker who has to project on to others what they cannot face about themselves
I don't have it to worry about because I don't drink either. Nor do I associate with those that do.
and yet you come to these pot threads acting like you know all about drugs and drinking,when you know only what you have either heard or have read....stay in the politics section,you might fare better......
What I have seen and had to deal with. It would be a good thing to have a cartel war here.
what you describe are not straight pot smokers....and you know it.....
The straight pot smoker.

Rudy Eugene: No Bath Salts, Only Marijuana Found In Face-Eater Toxicology Tests (VIDEO, PHOTOS) | The Huffington Post
there were more things wrong with that guy mentally,
then there is this....
Marijuana Didn't Trigger Miami Face-Eater's Munchies

I don't drink but if the potheads on Wilshire and on Pico are any example you are wrong.

It is the hard core drug addict that has to project on others what they cannot face about themselves.

There is something wrong with non users. They don't live in reality. Non drug users MUST be using something. No one gets through life with nothing. Being high or drunk means normal.

What an idiot. Whether pot is legal or not, the cartels should deal with users. They have experience and do a good job.
No one is surprised that Tipsy is hoping for more Americans getting killed in America- are they?

Well, it's druggies. It's not like they are worth keeping alive.

The straight pot smoker.

Rudy Eugene: No Bath Salts, Only Marijuana Found In Face-Eater Toxicology Tests (VIDEO, PHOTOS) | The Huffington Post
then there is this....
Yes pot does trigger paranoid delusion

Pot's Dark Side: Delusions, Psychotic Symptoms

[...]

Alcohol prohibition was a completely different dynamic. It's repeal opened the door to drug marketing. Legalizing pot, etc, will only drive the mobs to different markets.
Get an intervention.
What, specifically, are these "other markets" you have been indoctrinated to believe are right there, somewhere, just waiting in patient reserve for marijuana prohibition to be repealed so the trafficking cartels can just step in and switch them on?

Again -- specifically, please.

I live in Los Angeles and the drug addled are obvious and in every doorway, usually taking a piss.
In case you are too young to know it, there always have been certain areas in every major city where the dregs of civilized society congregate. In old New York it was the infamous Bowery. I don't know what it was called in L.A. but I do recall reading about it -- from the lights and glamour of Hollywood's finest avenues to the bottom-feeders pissing and shitting on the streets of less popular areas of L.A.

The only way to be rid of these blighters would be to round them up and kill them, a solution which would alter the very nature of our culture.

Substance prohibitions clearly cannot solve the problem, but obviously make it worse. So there needs to be a more accommodating approach -- such as Portugal has adopted. Legalization and addict treatment.

Look it up. It's working.

[...]

Get an intervention.
What, specifically, are these "other markets" you have been indoctrinated to believe are right there, somewhere, just waiting in patient reserve for marijuana prohibition to be repealed so the trafficking cartels can just step in and switch them on?

No one is waiting for prohibition to be repealed. Organized crime is moving right along with their diversification.

What we are seeing is an huge increase in spice. They call it synthetic Marijuana. It is very cheap, a baggie is only a dollar.

Heroin is more popular than ever. Some sellers cut their product a lot. Some sellers charge more but the user doesn't need as much. Used to the heavily cut, the user overdoses.

Kidnapping is growing in popularity. A couple of guys can do a dozen ATM kidnappings in a day. Cartels can do more sophisticated kidnappings and get businesses to pay off. Girls however can be sold.

By far, next to drugs, sex slavery is the most lucrative. Bringing women illegally into the country to use as prostitutes. The cartels are awaiting legalization of prostitution to tie up that little stray thread. Hotcha!

Free of prior arrest has allowed the innocent cartel members to open up legal pot outlets. It's someplace for the cartels to sell their product. When the police do figure it out the pot shops are selling pot, heroin, meth and anything else you can think of including ketamine and of course, guns.

You think the legalization of pot is going to hurt the cartels?

I live in Los Angeles and the drug addled are obvious and in every doorway, usually taking a piss.
In case you are too young to know it, there always have been certain areas in every major city where the dregs of civilized society congregate. In old New York it was the infamous Bowery. I don't know what it was called in L.A. but I do recall reading about it -- from the lights and glamour of Hollywood's finest avenues to the bottom-feeders pissing and shitting on the streets of less popular areas of L.A.

The only way to be rid of these blighters would be to round them up and kill them, a solution which would alter the very nature of our culture.

Substance prohibitions clearly cannot solve the problem, but obviously make it worse. So there needs to be a more accommodating approach -- such as Portugal has adopted. Legalization and addict treatment.

It's not helping Portugal at all. It's helping drug addicts be more comfortable being drug addicts.

The straight pot smoker.

then there is this....

yea very rarely.....

The straight pot smoker.

then there is this....

yea very rarely.....
Rarely but not very rarely. This is far more common.

Marijuana Can Lead To Permanent Impotence | Herballove.com

I've always found this complaint endlessly amusing.

[...]

Get an intervention.

We'll find out when they manifest themselves.

something else very rarely......geezus you pick such rare things and you wonder why no one will discuss this sensibly with you...and you are also conversing with people who know better...

It is on the hands of all who would have pot be illegal.

There would be no killings over pot- if pot was not illegal.

That's just demonstrably foolish.

More importantly, why do you demand that more kids smoke marijuana on a regular basis affecting their young brain development? How is that a benefit to America? Encouraging more drug addled brains as opposed to productive citizens.
Many do not think it effects their brain. Adults using it knowing what it can and will do is akin drinking. Not good for you but neither is sleeping with the street hooker that is exposed to everything nasty under the sun.
The brain changes not for the better when it is used regularly.
Smoking Weed Could Affect How You Process Rewards

Well, it's druggies. It's not like they are worth keeping alive.

[...]

Get an intervention.

No one is waiting for prohibition to be repealed. Organized crime is moving right along with their diversification.

What we are seeing is an huge increase in spice. They call it synthetic Marijuana. It is very cheap, a baggie is only a dollar.

Heroin is more popular than ever. Some sellers cut their product a lot. Some sellers charge more but the user doesn't need as much. Used to the heavily cut, the user overdoses.

Kidnapping is growing in popularity. A couple of guys can do a dozen ATM kidnappings in a day. Cartels can do more sophisticated kidnappings and get businesses to pay off. Girls however can be sold.

By far, next to drugs, sex slavery is the most lucrative. Bringing women illegally into the country to use as prostitutes. The cartels are awaiting legalization of prostitution to tie up that little stray thread. Hotcha!

Free of prior arrest has allowed the innocent cartel members to open up legal pot outlets. It's someplace for the cartels to sell their product. When the police do figure it out the pot shops are selling pot, heroin, meth and anything else you can think of including ketamine and of course, guns.

You think the legalization of pot is going to hurt the cartels?

The legalization of pot will deny pot funding to cartels. Why do you want that money going to cartels?

No- kidnapping is not 'growing in popularity'- violent crime including kidnapping is still at record lows.

Yes- organized crime will continue to thrive on other drugs and prostitution- because they are the black market- but denying them pot revenue is good for America and Americans.

It's not helping Portugal at all. It's helping drug addicts be more comfortable being drug addicts.

In reality legalization has helped Portugal tremendously.

Breaking News, Analysis, Politics, Blogs, News Photos, Video, Tech Reviews - TIME.com

The paper, published by Cato in April, found that in the five years after personal possession was decriminalized, illegal drug use among teens in Portugal declined and rates of new HIV infections caused by sharing of dirty needles dropped, while the number of people seeking treatment for drug addiction more than doubled.

"Judging by every metric, decriminalization in Portugal has been a resounding success," says Glenn Greenwald, an attorney, author and fluent Portuguese speaker, who conducted the research. "It has enabled the Portuguese government to manage and control the drug problem far better than virtually every other Western country does."

Compared to the European Union and the U.S., Portugal's drug use numbers are impressive. Following decriminalization, Portugal had the lowest rate of lifetime marijuana use in people over 15 in the E.U.: 10%. The most comparable figure in America is in people over 12: 39.8%. Proportionally, more Americans have used cocaine than Portuguese have used marijuana.

The Cato paper reports that between 2001 and 2006 in Portugal, rates of lifetime use of any illegal drug among seventh through ninth graders fell from 14.1% to 10.6%; drug use in older teens also declined. Lifetime heroin use among 16-to-18-year-olds fell from 2.5% to 1.8% (although there was a slight increase in marijuana use in that age group). New HIV infections in drug users fell by 17% between 1999 and 2003, and deaths related to heroin and similar drugs were cut by more than half. In addition, the number of people on methadone and buprenorphine treatment for drug addiction rose to 14,877 from 6,040, after decriminalization, and money saved on enforcement allowed for increased funding of drug-free treatment as well.

The question really is: why are you against the successes of Portugal?

Why don't you want heroin use to fall? Why don't you want HIV infections in drug users to fall?

Why don't you want the government to save money?

Herballove.com?

the key to this story was..."excessive use".....most smokers are moderate or light....tipsy finds the real rare happenings and then acts like this kind of stuff happens all the time....what she and others of her mind set dont get is, that many people here know better......

then there is this....

yea very rarely.....

Herballove.com?
the key to this story was..."excessive use".....most smokers are moderate or light....tipsy finds the real rare happenings and then acts like this kind of stuff happens all the time....what she and others of her mind set dont get is, that many people here know better......

Well tipsy thinks drug users should be killed.

I don't know who she thinks drug laws do benefit- she wants drug users killed, she is okay with drug cartels making money off of pot.

She is an odd bird

Forum List

Back