Their Men Are Girls

For centuries having a son was good and having a daughter wasn't. Men were even teased about it.

Now it swings the other way for a tiny minority of the population and it is a problem? lol Nah, just people trying to make something out of nothing.

For centuries having a son was good and having a daughter wasn't. Men were even teased about it.

Now it swings the other way for a tiny minority of the population and it is a problem? lol Nah, just people trying to make something out of nothing.
Its sexist, you sexist!

Its sexist, you sexist!

Yep, I am. I raised 2 boys and 2 girls. I was more protective of the girls. No apologies at all.

Indeed, but it does indicate a attitudinal change not seen before.

the country is messed up because uneducated bigots think they're important.
Leftist yelling at her intellectual superior.
horse-commie-trans.jpg

Forum List

Back