Their pensions go first!

I condemned Obumbler and Brandon. I wasn’t as vocal in objecting to Trump’s spending. But I agree. His was also worthy of condemnation.

I am opposed to our massive deficit spending. In fact, I’ve even posted on it. I consider our enormous debt and deficit spending to be huge dangers to our national security and to our continuation as a viable Constitutional republic.

And even though you acknowledge Trump failed at the debt, you would vote for him again?

And then you (and many others) can't figure out what nothing ever changes.
Sorry. I’m not a one issue voter. I deem that kind of thinking to be ignorant.

And things do change. But for the change I want, there is a lot more to consider than just one facet.

Sorry. I’m not a one issue voter. I deem that kind of thinking to be ignorant.

And things do change. But for the change I want, there is a lot more to consider than just one facet.

OK. so the debt isn't all important to you so why complain? It seems to matter to you when it's the "other guy".

Lol, only a retard would not know west palm is expensive has been since the fifties.

I'm from FL originally you dipshit.

It never had some of the most expensive rents in the country, like it does now all over the state since COVID.

The real estate boom there puts most of the rest of the country to shame.

OK. so the debt isn't all important to you so why complain? It seems to matter to you when it's the "other guy".
There’s a difference between the debt problem not being “ALL important” and not BEING important. And also, it always matters to me.

It’s still not the only thing that matters.

Are you truly that confused or were you just trying to dissemble?

I'm from FL originally you dipshit.

It never had some of the most expensive rents in the country, like it does now all over the state since COVID.

The real estate boom there puts most of the rest of the country to shame.
Sure thing there retard. Hilarious

There’s a difference between the debt problem not being “ALL important” and not BEING important. And also, it always matters to me.

It’s still not the only thing that matters.

Are you truly that confused or were you just trying to dissemble?

I understand............hypocrisy fits you well.

Wrong again, you dope. I had just finished saying how I condemn it.

Reading comprehension ain’t your strong suit.

You noted how you complained about Obama and Biden but really didn't say much about Trump.

You noted how you complained about Obama and Biden but really didn't say much about Trump.
Wrong. You pointed out Trump. I explicitly agreed with your point about Trump, too.

I condemned Obumbler and Brandon. I wasn’t as vocal in objecting to Trump’s spending. But I agree. His was also worthy of condemnation.

I am opposed to our massive deficit spending. In fact, I’ve even posted on it. I consider our enormous debt and deficit spending to be huge dangers to our national security and to our continuation as a viable Constitutional republic.
And even though you acknowledge Trump failed at the debt, you would vote for him again?
So, pick a story.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back