Theological determinism vs free will

you haven't yet.

Soft theological determinism claims that humans have free will to choose their actions, holding that God, whilst knowing their actions before they happen, does not affect the outcome. God's providence is "compatible" with voluntary choice

Changing the definitions of free will and determinism in one fell swoop, and you wonder why I mock you.
wrong as always shit head.
what I posted is what most christian sects practice..
it's the second half of the definition.

As I said earlier, the only Christians that come close to people not having free will are Calvinists, and they don't believe what you say they believe. If you can prove me wrong, feel free, until you do, you are a fool.

Changing the definitions of free will and determinism in one fell swoop, and you wonder why I mock you.

As I said earlier, the only Christians that come close to people not having free will are Calvinists, and they don't believe what you say they believe. If you can prove me wrong, feel free, until you do, you are a fool.
AGAIN YOU JUST WISH i WAS A FOOL.
ACTUALLY THE ONUS IS ON YOU TO PROVE EITHER ONE i JUST ASK THE QUESTION .

I never got past your stupid assertion that everyone on the universe believes in something just because you want to ask questions. That makes you a fool.

I never got past your stupid assertion that everyone on the universe believes in something just because you want to ask questions. That makes you a fool.
your answer makes no sense.

Forum List

Back