There are 138 differences between Obama and Reagan

Currently the FBI wants to indict Hillary but Obama's stooges in the DOJ don't wish to do so.

That is just how corrupt the US has become.

The US has become so corrupt that I dare say we have seen the last of any future scandals as well.
What? There aren't any right wing prosecutors and judges to bring the "case" before? Or are all these RW generated "scandals" just a series of fishing expeditions that have always come up empty or not enough to indict? Better have Issa and Gowdy crank up some more Witch hunts... er, investigations. They obviously aren't trying hard enough.

Currently the FBI wants to indict Hillary but Obama's stooges in the DOJ don't wish to do so.

The US has become so corrupt that I dare say we have seen the last of any future scandals as well.
What? There aren't any right wing prosecutors and judges to bring the "case" before? Or are all these RW generated "scandals" just a series of fishing expeditions that have always come up empty or not enough to indict? Better have Issa and Gowdy crank up some more Witch hunts... er, investigations. They obviously aren't trying hard enough.

You dingleberries kept insisting that Bush lied and should be impeached.

Whatever became of that I wonder?

It was taken off the table when the dems took congress because they thought it would tear the country apart . Of course, the repugs don't give a shit about that possibility unless it's one of their own under investigation.

Scandals are not equal to actual indictments and convictions or pardons given before charges are even brought. Pretty lame to even consider them the same or equal.
The only reason no one in the Obama administration hasn't been indicted is the fact that we no longer have an independent prosecutor statute. Everyone in the Obama administration is a criminal, including Obama.

It was taken off the table when the dems took congress because they thought it would tear the country apart . Of course, the repugs don't give a shit about that possibility unless it's one of their own under investigation.

When have Dims ever given a rats ass about tearing the country apart? That's their specialty.

People can't be innocent...noooo, they are guilty except the illuminati won't being the charges. He's guilty, she's guilty everyone's guilty.

If you think Hillary is "innocent" you are intellectually deficient.

Scandals are not equal to actual indictments and convictions or pardons given before charges are even brought. Pretty lame to even consider them the same or equal.
The only reason no one in the Obama administration hasn't been indicted is the fact that we no longer have an independent prosecutor statute. Everyone in the Obama administration is a criminal, including Obama.
Sure they are. I note that said statute expired in 1999 and that there was no republican interest in reviving the statute. I wonder why? Could it be because of an incoming republican administration?

Yeah this is the one that REALLY sticks in the craw of conservatives. Reagan was an outright criminal and Obama has been the model of how to be a president.

And oh my god do they hate that. And they hate that this will be written in the history books for all time. The 'negro' president was infinitely better than Reagan. There isn't anything that makes cons more apoplectic than this.

And its true.

Your bullcrap never ends. Most of the indictments and convictions had nothing whatsoever to do with the special prosecutor and Iran/Contra. They were just outright corruptions schemes for ripping off taxpayers via government agencies like the EPA and the Department of the Interior, bribery and prosecuted by everyday DoJ prosecutors.

People can't be innocent...noooo, they are guilty except the illuminati won't being the charges. He's guilty, she's guilty everyone's guilty.
You're guilty of presenting a lie. The OP said there were no investigations in the obama administration, trying to change the subject won't help. Go change the photo if you want to be honest.

You're guilty of presenting a lie. The OP said there were no investigations in the obama administration, trying to change the subject won't help. Go change the photo if you want to be honest.

Sorry you got lost. I was addressing people who said that people are guilty and the only reason they seem to not be guilty is because Obama is controlling everyone and outsmarting the Repubs.

No one is innocent yanno. Try to keep up

Sorry you got lost. I was addressing people who said that people are guilty and the only reason they seem to not be guilty is because Obama is controlling everyone and outsmarting the Repubs.

I'm not the one wandering around trying to make a point, you are. I addressed the OP and you tried to deflect. You are sorry, that much you got right.

I'm not the one wandering around trying to make a point, you are. I addressed the OP and you tried to deflect. You are sorry, that much you got right.

Ok, and I addressed the conspiracy theorist. Do you want a participation cookie?

Forum List

Back