There Are Now More (Anti-Gun) Bureaucrats With Guns Than U.S. Marines

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Priceless! According to a report there are more (Anti-Gun-Toting) Bureaucrats With Guns Than U.S. Marines Carrying Them!

"There are now more non-military government employees who carry guns than there are U.S. Marines, according to a new report.

Open the Books, a taxpayer watchdog group, released a study Wednesday that finds domestic government agencies continue to grow their stockpiles of military-style weapons, as Democrats
sat on the House floor calling for more restrictions on what guns American citizens can buy.

The “
Militarization of America” report found civilian agencies spent $1.48 billion on guns, ammunition, and military-style equipment between 2006 and 2014. Examples include IRS agents with AR-15s, and EPA bureaucrats wearing camouflage."

The EPA, Bureau of land management, and many other Obama Agencies who have no need for military hardware and weapons have militarized!

:wtf:

"That's right, while the Department Of parks and Recreations buys several million dollars worth of flak vests, helmets, automatic weapons, and armored vehicles and while our politicians are traveling around with their own private militias protecting them from the American people Obama and the DHS are calling the REAL THREAT, we are going to have to ask you citizens to peacefully hand over your all of your weapons."

Nothing to see here, people. Just comply and there will be no trouble.

There Are Now More Bureaucrats With Guns Than U.S. Marines

Priceless! According to a report there are more (Anti-Gun-Toting) Bureaucrats With Guns Than U.S. Marines Carrying Them!

"There are now more non-military government employees who carry guns than there are U.S. Marines, according to a new report.

Open the Books, a taxpayer watchdog group, released a study Wednesday that finds domestic government agencies continue to grow their stockpiles of military-style weapons, as Democrats
sat on the House floor calling for more restrictions on what guns American citizens can buy.

The “
Militarization of America” report found civilian agencies spent $1.48 billion on guns, ammunition, and military-style equipment between 2006 and 2014. Examples include IRS agents with AR-15s, and EPA bureaucrats wearing camouflage."

The EPA, Bureau of land management, and many other Obama Agencies who have no need for military hardware and weapons have militarized!

"That's right, while the Department Of parks and Recreations buys several million dollars worth of flak vests, helmets, automatic weapons, and armored vehicles and while our politicians are traveling around with their own private militias protecting them from the American people Obama and the DHS are calling the REAL THREAT, we are going to have to ask you citizens to peacefully hand over your all of your weapons."

I've noticed that few people ever question why the "parks department" needed these things....guess they are going to war with the Bears..u

I mean seriously, the last time I was in Yellowstone, I saw several bears, and now, I can't swear to it, but it looked like they were wearing Kevlar....that and the idea of these Park Rangers, with their cool little campaign hats, looking like Barney Fife, I honestly believe that the Bears are planning some sort of takeover....

...Obama did say in 2008 that he wanted his own militia / security force just as strong and as well-funded as the military. Ummmm......don't look now. but.....

THEN-PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE BARACK OBAMA: We cannot continue to rely on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives we've set. We've got to have a civilian national security force that's just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded.
-- Barack Obama's Civilian Army | Fox News

Obama strips our military while building own militia

The “

I've noticed that few people ever question why the "parks department" needed these things....guess they are going to war with the Bears..
What "things" did they get?

The “

I've noticed that few people ever question why the "parks department" needed these things....guess they are going to war with the Bears..

I suggest that you read the included link.

The “

. Nearly 6 percent ($42 million) of all federal guns and ammunition purchase transactions were wrongly coded. Some purchases were actually for ping-pong balls, gym equipment, bread, copiers, cotton balls, or cable television including a line item from the Coast Guard entered as “Cable Dude”.

The “

Sorry but he is illiterate.

Nearly 6 percent ($42 million) of all federal guns and ammunition purchase transactions were wrongly coded. Some purchases were actually for ping-pong balls, gym equipment, bread, copiers, cotton balls, or cable television including a line item from the Coast Guard entered as “Cable Dude”.
Right....the ol' 'box of ping pong balls erroneously marked as armor piercing rounds' mistake...of course. :p

Libs keep insisting that we do not need guns or walls. Fine...as soon as we see them get rid of their armed security details and take down the fence surrounding the WH we can talk.

Nearly 6 percent ($42 million) of all federal guns and ammunition purchase transactions were wrongly coded. Some purchases were actually for ping-pong balls, gym equipment, bread, copiers, cotton balls, or cable television including a line item from the Coast Guard entered as “Cable Dude”.
Right....the ol' 'box of ping pong balls erroneously marked as armor piercing rounds' mistake...of course. :p
If you are going to use a source for the 411 at least accept what it tells you..

This book begins in 2006, Boosh must had wanted his own militia also..

I, for the life of me, don't know why you libs must always insist on bringing up Bush, but in this case, you are right.

I was NEVER a fan of either HW or that Son of his. NEVER. George H W Bush was a leading "New World Order" asshole that started the flood of illegals into America and his Son went right along with it.

If you are going to use a source for the 411 at least accept what it tells you..
Dude...it's a JOKE. There were no ping pong balls.

Dude...it's a JOKE. There were no ping pong balls.
Not without paddles..

This book begins in 2006, Boosh must had wanted his own militia also..

I, for the life of me, don't know why you libs must always insist on bringing up Bush, but in this case, you are right.

I was NEVER a fan of either HW or that Son of his. NEVER. George H W Bush was a leading "New World Order" asshole that started the flood of illegals into America and his Son went right along with it.
Flood of illegals were so bad Reagan had to give them amnesty..

Forum List

Back