🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

There are only 4 states where marijuana is illegal

justaschmuck9

Platinum Member
Aug 1, 2022

I didn't realize how few states have not de-criminalized pot... !

very surprised that there seems to be no compromise.. I mean states either made it totally illegal, no exception for medical use, or legalized it..

Come on over to Idaho and spark one up. :laughing0301:
We take it seriously, and obviously Idaho can't be bought.
ID.. hotter than hell in the summertime!

But I don't smoke weed and don't want to be around anyone who does... so ID sounds like a good place to live..

When it's medical only it's still not exactly legal.

Now, while you can't exactly go down to your local 420 shop and pick some up, it's still fairly easy to get a medical card, and then you can hit up the dispensaries any time you want. I've got a friend I was stationed with back in the day, and she said that it's not really that hard to get a medical card. And, once you do, you can hit up the dispensaries any time you want.

Now, while you can't exactly go down to your local 420 shop and pick some up, it's still fairly easy to get a medical card, and then you can hit up the dispensaries any time you want. I've got a friend I was stationed with back in the day, and she said that it's not really that hard to get a medical card. And, once you do, you can hit up the dispensaries any time you want.

I've heard both arguments. That it's not so hard and that it's not easy to get a card. I have no personal experience.

I think it should be harder..

I don't think there are very many medical conditions that are helped by pot... could b wrong..

I didn't see any medical only on the map.. Do I have to look again?

Oh, South Dakota.. and etc

You need to read the color codes. Dark green, fully legal. Green, medical and decriminalized. Light green, decriminalized only. Gray, CBD with THC only. Orange, still illegal.

But, on the happy side, SC is starting to seriously consider it for medical use.

I didn't realize how few states have not de-criminalized pot... !

very surprised that there seems to be no compromise.. I mean states either made it totally illegal, no exception for medical use, or legalized it..
We have a long way to here in Texas. Some old farts need to die off first.

Forum List

Back