There are rights and then there are indian rights, two separate things

Why does the US Forest Service own land in India? ... ha ha ha ...

According to the article, this isn't tribal land ... it's public land ... and the law says this land is available for copper mining ... Native Americans certainly have the right to say they don't want this developed as such, but in the end, only Congress can make the decision ...

I'm the first to admit that the body of Federal law regarding these Forest Service lands are a total cluster-fuck ... and are 60 years outdated ... but it will be another 60 years before Congress begins to address these issues ... if we're lucky ...

The Nation should file a Federal lawsuit ... that will buy them 5 or 10 years ... or just have Quid Pro Joe designate the land as a National Monument ...

You are dealing with a sovereign nation--respect that. It's not "Indian rights". My suggestion is that you figure out what is being fought for and you back that shit.

If you don't, your name is shit with diversity. Trump is not your fucking problem.

The point is: Don't use Native Americans in your "I hate Trump" BS. Do it because you feel it's the right thing to do. Otherwise.............you suck ass

Last edited:

You are dealing with a sovereign nation--respect that. It's not "Indian rights". My suggestion is that you figure out what is being fought for and you back that shit.

If you don't, your name is shit with diversity. Trump is not your fucking problem.
Okay..sovereign nation rights..feel better..

I must have been adding into my last post as you were posting.

The point is: Don't use Native Americans in your "I hate Trump" BS. Do it because you feel it's the right thing to do. Otherwise.............you suck ass

You either give a damn or you are a used car salesman. See where I'm going with this?

You either give a damn or you are a used car salesman. See where I'm going with this?
Indians..oops.. I mean Native Americans have been getting screwed over long before Trump showed up but it's obvious he's keeping the tradition going..

Indians..oops.. I mean Native Americans have been getting screwed over long before Trump showed up but it's obvious he's keeping the tradition going..

It's ok. Everyone saw you for what you where from the get go. Trump not necessary. Wanted to give you the benefit of the doubt.

Oh.. That reminds me. I forgot to mention this also...Trump signs executive actions advancing Dakota Access and Keystone XL pipelines

There are rights and then there are indian rights, two separate things
Care to lay down a bet ...
Goes to show liberals are problem gamblers as opposed to conservative investors ...
... our proud Native American people.
If they're that proud, do they really need a white man to read them their rights?

Forum List

Back