There are some little bright sides to all this.

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
Trump's decision to fill up our oil reserves at Saudi discount prices
is paying off for us . ( $8 a barrel or something ridiculous like that ?)

I took this today.
1585114125046.png

Trump's decision to fill up our oil reserves at Saudi discount prices
is paying off for us . ( $8 a barrel or something ridiculous like that ?)

I took this today.
View attachment 314993
Yep, gas prices right now are outstanding. My sister said she saw a station today in town with gas at 1.76 a gallon! Also, I apologize for being so hard on you on another thread tonight. It was just me taking out my frustrations on someone, unfortunately YOU were the person that was handy at the time. Some stupid sh*t on my part.

Thank you Mr President.
I would be proud to shake your hand....errr, give you an elbow bump sir.

I really liked this song when it was a hit and STILL like hearing it. It should've been a bigger hit than it was, IMHO.

That was 1981 and he had several great songs the whole decade before that, and after that, but didn't win his first (8) Grammy's until 1999's Supernatural. (He made it into the R&R Hall of Fame the year before that )

On the left coast, we haven't seen it yet...….Yesterday I paid $2.79 and that was one of the cheapest in the area...…..and about the same price it's been for a couple months, give or take about .20

On the left coast, we haven't seen it yet...….Yesterday I paid $2.79 and that was one of the cheapest in the area...…..and about the same price it's been for a couple months, give or take about .20
We're in SW Arkansas, so it's close to the big ports and refineries between
Houston and New Orleans .
beautress might have some pretty cheap gas south of here.

Last edited:
We would have nothing to celibrate if trump were not president

no other politican running for his job is smart enough to fill the reserve

Forum List

Back