🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

CDZ There are TWO Genders: Change My Mind

2Genders.JPG

And I didnt saw one transgender 30 years ago when I was a kid, now I see transgenders everywhere. Just use your brain. How is that possible
My bet is that is because these people arent afraid of being beaten up in the broad daylight as they were before.

However, for the transformation from female to male to go perfect

Huh? Perfect? How can something that is impossible, that can never, ever, be done, be done perfectly? All the testosterone injections in the world will never turn a female into a male. It will never cause the growth of testicles, it will never cause the growth of a penis. All the estrogen in the world will never cause a penis to fall off and be replaced with a vagina.

Huh? Perfect? How can something that is impossible, that can never, ever, be done, be done perfectly? All the testosterone injections in the world will never turn a female into a male. It will never cause the growth of testicles, it will never cause the growth of a penis. All the estrogen in the world will never cause a penis to fall off and be replaced with a vagina.
You could start by reading my post #620 of this thread (back on the previous page, 31) again, maybe do so slowly so your comprehension skills can kick in.

Then again, maybe you never studied DNA and genetics or slept through those classes.

Or if deficient comprehension skills and subject ignorance aren't the factors, perhaps you are just being obtuse, or trying to pick a feud.

For sake of you, the jokers endorsing your post, and any other readers here; start by not taking a short partial statement out of context, and you might understand better.

The gist was that it isn't just chromosome, X or Y, that is part of the biological basis of gender/sex, but also the interaction of that chromosome(DNA) with appropriate hormone type. And that this is also a factor in gender/sex attraction/preference. Using an excerpt from my post:
" If the matrix of genes and hormones are not sufficient to make the needed development/transitions ... " one then has the complications of physically one sex/gender but possible attraction to the same rather than the other sex/gender.

I didn't say anything about hormone injections causing genital alteration, but they might cause other physical effects and/or shifts in sex/gender orientation. Too much estrogen in males has shown that they will have breast enlargement (grow boobs), and excess testosterone in females can cause muscular growth and reduce fertility, etc.

Hopefully that makes it more plain to understand, but then maybe American English is not your native language.

You could start by reading my post #620 of this thread (back on the previous page, 31) again, maybe do so slowly so your comprehension skills can kick in.

Then again, maybe you never studied DNA and genetics or slept through those classes.

Or if deficient comprehension skills and subject ignorance aren't the factors, perhaps you are just being obtuse, or trying to pick a feud.

For sake of you, the jokers endorsing your post, and any other readers here; start by not taking a short partial statement out of context, and you might understand better.

The gist was that it isn't just chromosome, X or Y, that is part of the biological basis of gender/sex, but also the interaction of that chromosome(DNA) with appropriate hormone type. And that this is also a factor in gender/sex attraction/preference. Using an excerpt from my post:
" If the matrix of genes and hormones are not sufficient to make the needed development/transitions ... " one then has the complications of physically one sex/gender but possible attraction to the same rather than the other sex/gender.

I didn't say anything about hormone injections causing genital alteration, but they might cause other physical effects and/or shifts in sex/gender orientation. Too much estrogen in males has shown that they will have breast enlargement (grow boobs), and excess testosterone in females can cause muscular growth and reduce fertility, etc.

Hopefully that makes it more plain to understand, but then maybe American English is not your native language.

I haven't studied genetics or DNA since high school biology. I defer to your greater scientific mind. Please share your published works and labs where you transformed a female into a male. I'd love to read more of what you've done. The entire transgender/transsexual community also anxiously await the findings of your work.

You're a science denier. What you said was, "for the transformation from female to male to go perfect". Throw all the linguistic camouflage into it that you wish, you can't turn a female into a male. Period. transforming a female to a male can never go perfect because it can never be done.

If I'm wrong, show me where a female has been transformed into a male. All the far-more-brilliant-than-you science minds haven't been able to do it and you're suggesting that you can. Go for it. Let's see your work.

I haven't studied genetics or DNA since high school biology. I defer to your greater scientific mind. Please share your published works and labs where you transformed a female into a male. I'd love to read more of what you've done. The entire transgender/transsexual community also anxiously await the findings of your work.

You're a science denier. What you said was, "for the transformation from female to male to go perfect". Throw all the linguistic camouflage into it that you wish, you can't turn a female into a male. Period. transforming a female to a male can never go perfect because it can never be done.

If I'm wrong, show me where a female has been transformed into a male. All the far-more-brilliant-than-you science minds haven't been able to do it and you're suggesting that you can. Go for it. Let's see your work.
Would seem we have a failure to communicate. You are speaking in orange and I'm speaking in purple.

If you read and understood my original post, it said that at time of zygote=fetus formation, the egg from mother has an "x" chromosome which sets for a basic pattern of female for the offspring(child) to come. The father's sperm will have either an "x" chromosome which reinforces the female pattern basic to the egg, OR an "y" chromosome which alters or "conflicts" with the Egg's "x" (default) and sets in a pattern of mutations to the fetus to make it a male rather than a female.

Where the hormones come into play is they are essential to the formation of both sex/gender types, and the research cited in the book I mentioned pointed out that where the hormone dosage in the womb and later in puberty were not timely nor sufficient, that there could be issues of sexual orientation not completing. This is mostly in the case of males where the hypothalamus fails to "flip/switch" from the default "female attracted to male" program inherited from the "x" of the egg, to the "male attracted to female" pattern that the "y" (from the sperm) is supposed to mutate toward, IF there's been enough testosterone at fetal and puberty stages of growth for that male.

I don't know how to make it any clearer than that. If it fail to sink into your brain-pan, you're beyond my help, nor worth any more of my time and energy to respond.

Would seem we have a failure to communicate. You are speaking in orange and I'm speaking in purple.

If you read and understood my original post, it said that at time of zygote=fetus formation, the egg from mother has an "x" chromosome which sets for a basic pattern of female for the offspring(child) to come. The father's sperm will have either an "x" chromosome which reinforces the female pattern basic to the egg, OR an "y" chromosome which alters or "conflicts" with the Egg's "x" (default) and sets in a pattern of mutations to the fetus to make it a male rather than a female.

Where the hormones come into play is they are essential to the formation of both sex/gender types, and the research cited in the book I mentioned pointed out that where the hormone dosage in the womb and later in puberty were not timely nor sufficient, that there could be issues of sexual orientation not completing. This is mostly in the case of males where the hypothalamus fails to "flip/switch" from the default "female attracted to male" program inherited from the "x" of the egg, to the "male attracted to female" pattern that the "y" (from the sperm) is supposed to mutate toward, IF there's been enough testosterone at fetal and puberty stages of growth for that male.

I don't know how to make it any clearer than that. If it fail to sink into your brain-pan, you're beyond my help, nor worth any more of my time and energy to respond.
What’s the third gender type? Which marker makes that?

Last edited:

You'll have to tell me, answer your own question.

I'm only aware of two gender types;
1) Female~vagina~inny~"X" chromosome
2) Male~penis~outy~"Y" chromosome

I’m not the one stating there’s more genders than two, so please explain what other chromosomes make up other genders. You seem to know a lot, so in biology the teacher showed more?

I’m not the one stating there’s more genders than two, so please explain what other chromosomes make up other genders. You seem to know a lot, so in biology the teacher showed more?
I don't recall being the one to state there were other than two.
Just trying to explain how orientation/preference variation might happen.
What part of this psychological variation versus biological variation are you unable to understand? ???

What part of this psychological variation versus biological variation are you unable to understand? ???
Oh no, you corrected another poster about lack of knowledge of x and y behavior so there must be more,

Oh no, you corrected another poster about lack of knowledge of x and y behavior so there must be more,
So there's either a communication misunderstanding between yourself and me, or something other you need to explain and clarify. Whatever ... ball back in your side of the court ...

So there's either a communication misunderstanding between yourself and me, or something other you need to explain and clarify. Whatever ... ball back in your side of the court ...
Sure, is there a third gender?

Not that I know of with regards to humans/homo sapiens of Earth.
Other species from other worlds might be a different matter.
You are the one whom raised the subject as best as I know ... ???

Not that I know of with regards to humans/homo sapiens of Earth.
Other species from other worlds might be a different matter.
You are the one whom raised the subject as best as I know ... ???
Actually it’s the OP, but you’re obviously to distressed to know where you’re at

Good clarification. I can see that I didn't understand your point.

Not to change the subject or anything. But after being divorced 3 times now, and not liking anything I'm seeing in the female side of the two genders. I kind of wish there was an alternative. Because single women in their 50's, have been run through the ringer so much, that most of them are on mental meds, overly independent, but still full of drama.

Not to change the subject or anything. But after being divorced 3 times now, and not liking anything I'm seeing in the female side of the two genders. I kind of wish there was an alternative. Because single women in their 50's, have been run through the ringer so much, that most of them are on mental meds, overly independent, but still full of drama.
yup. Sometimes a dog is good enough company.
Fucking is a young mans sport.

I think you’re confusing them with the stop the steal crowd. That’s a movement based on a lie. This is a movement based on peoples identity

If there is any relevance between that bullshit and anything else in this thread, I do not see it.

I guess I'll just dismiss it as the insane rantings of someone who is so deeply fucked-up in his head that he is confused about the distinction between men and women.
I just don’t feel the need to define other people. People are who they are. If they aren’t threatening the safety of others then why would I give a shit what they do, who they love or how they identify... why do you care?
There are people who have been gravely punished because they refuse to lie. They have lost jobs, been denied promotions, been threatened, lost businesses. And yes, those who refuse to lie have been threatened.

That's why people care.

Forum List

Back