CDZ There are TWO Genders: Change My Mind

I think you’re confusing them with the stop the steal crowd. That’s a movement based on a lie. This is a movement based on peoples identity

If there is any relevance between that bullshit and anything else in this thread, I do not see it.

I guess I'll just dismiss it as the insane rantings of someone who is so deeply fucked-up in his head that he is confused about the distinction between men and women.
I just don’t feel the need to define other people. People are who they are. If they aren’t threatening the safety of others then why would I give a shit what they do, who they love or how they identify... why do you care?
There are people who have been gravely punished because they refuse to lie. They have lost jobs, been denied promotions, been threatened, lost businesses. And yes, those who refuse to lie have been threatened.

That's why people care.
Refuse to lie? How so?

Their definition of “be[ing] respected and treated equally by their society.” requires sane people to believe and play along with an insane and absurd lie.

That simply isn't going to happen. Period.

These degenerate freaks are free to believe whatever madness they will, but they have no right and no credible reason to expect that sane people will buy into it.

Sane people will always be clear on the distinction between men and women, and will always recognize that those who are confused about this distinction are afflicted with severe mental defects.

Amazon has just descended into digital book-burning by taking off their site When Harry Became Sally by Ryan Anderson, because they say they won't carry books that present "transgender" as a mental disorder. I bought that book when it came out in 2018 and I read it --- good thing, because now they've stolen it right off my iPad. Sucked it right off. I was on Amazon chat lines for two hours this afternoon and both techs were in/from India and hadn't even heard about the censorship issue, covered this week on the Wall Street Journal. Trying to access it freezes my whole iPad up and the book won't load. I immediately cancelled a digital order for the new Charles Murray book coming out in June --- he's sure to be the next victim of Amazon joining the Cancel Culture. I ordered it in hardback, because if they deliver it at all, they can't get a book-as-object back, anyway. I have several hundreds of digital books, but now I am worried about buying them that way.
The practice of Amazon to remove books off devices is one of the reasons I decided to go with Barnes and Noble Nook instead of Kindle. Amazon does not sell ebooks. They sell a licence for an ebook. They have a long history of removing books from devices. With Nook you buy the ebook and own it.

Would seem we have a failure to communicate. You are speaking in orange and I'm speaking in purple.

If you read and understood my original post, it said that at time of zygote=fetus formation, the egg from mother has an "x" chromosome which sets for a basic pattern of female for the offspring(child) to come. The father's sperm will have either an "x" chromosome which reinforces the female pattern basic to the egg, OR an "y" chromosome which alters or "conflicts" with the Egg's "x" (default) and sets in a pattern of mutations to the fetus to make it a male rather than a female.

Where the hormones come into play is they are essential to the formation of both sex/gender types, and the research cited in the book I mentioned pointed out that where the hormone dosage in the womb and later in puberty were not timely nor sufficient, that there could be issues of sexual orientation not completing. This is mostly in the case of males where the hypothalamus fails to "flip/switch" from the default "female attracted to male" program inherited from the "x" of the egg, to the "male attracted to female" pattern that the "y" (from the sperm) is supposed to mutate toward, IF there's been enough testosterone at fetal and puberty stages of growth for that male.

I don't know how to make it any clearer than that. If it fail to sink into your brain-pan, you're beyond my help, nor worth any more of my time and energy to respond.

Good clarification. I can see that I didn't understand your point.

Stryder50, just to be clear, though, I understand the point you're making but I do disagree with it. I think homosexuality is a learned, even a taught behavior. It stems from overbearing mothers, hatred of fathers, etc.

Seriously, the hysteria of the left right now is absolutely insane.

Okay, we know of the two biological sexes, male and female. While there are genetic disorders that give people traits of both, those genetic disorders are extremely rare, and even when they do happen the person exhibits the traits of one sex much more predominantly than the other. The idea of a “hermaphrodite” is almost a myth, there really is no genetic disorder that allows for fully functional sex organs of both sexes. Besides, according to these “trans” advocates, gender is different than biological sex.

So we aren’t talking about people with some rare genetic disorder, as some have now started to move the goalposts and have been bringing them up. This is about “gender”.

These trans activists are claiming that a male can “be a woman” just by self identifying as one. Sure, they have the right to self identify all they want, but that doesn’t make their fantasy a reality, nor does or should society have to accept it.

For example, a male that pretends to be a female is still a man. He’s a cross dressing man.

A male that undergoes some “sex change” surgery is still a man and a male. His chromosomes do not change, they are still XY.

Same of course goes with females pretending to be men. Their biological sex does not change, so neither does their gender.

For those screaming in horror about the simple statement “there are TWO genders, men and women”, what are the other genders? Please provide specific examples.

This is Clean Debate Zone. Please keep the childish insults to yourself, and provide a clear and concise response.

I find it odd that this topic dominates the National discussion. It seems all boring to me. The left wing is brilliant at pushing peoples buttons on an irrelevant topic. 99.9999999999999999999999% of human beings know there are two genders. This isn’t a divisive topic at all. It’s weird that this subject generates so much passion. This really isn’t an argument. This is just a plot by left wing activist to make right wingers look like douche bags. They throw their oddball idea out there, pretend they believe it, then disappear and watch the heads of right wing nut jobs explode.

Do you honestly think this is a national debate? It isn’t. This topic is designed to make right wing people look like douchebags. The left is not going to argue with your points because they agree with you. The left is highly skilled at setting bear traps. The right is highly skilled at diving into bear traps head first. One of the reasons I left the Republican Party is that republicans by virtue aren’t very clever with their political tactics. Democrats are full blown genius masterminds.

The fate of America does not lie in our ability at solving the problem of penises and vaginas. Anybody who thinks it does is very distracted. These honestly aren’t the issues that matter.

Last edited:

Okay, we know of the two biological sexes, male and female. While there are genetic disorders that give people traits of both, those genetic disorders are extremely rare, and even when they do happen the person exhibits the traits of one sex much more predominantly than the other. The idea of a “hermaphrodite” is almost a myth, there really is no genetic disorder that allows for fully functional sex organs of both sexes. Besides, according to these “trans” advocates, gender is different than biological sex.

So we aren’t talking about people with some rare genetic disorder, as some have now started to move the goalposts and have been bringing them up. This is about “gender”.

These trans activists are claiming that a male can “be a woman” just by self identifying as one. Sure, they have the right to self identify all they want, but that doesn’t make their fantasy a reality, nor does or should society have to accept it.

For example, a male that pretends to be a female is still a man. He’s a cross dressing man.

A male that undergoes some “sex change” surgery is still a man and a male. His chromosomes do not change, they are still XY.

Same of course goes with females pretending to be men. Their biological sex does not change, so neither does their gender.

For those screaming in horror about the simple statement “there are TWO genders, men and women”, what are the other genders? Please provide specific examples.

This is Clean Debate Zone. Please keep the childish insults to yourself, and provide a clear and concise response.

I find it odd that this topic dominates the National discussion. It seems all boring to me. The left wing is brilliant at pushing peoples buttons on an irrelevant topic. 99.9999999999999999999999% of human beings know there are two genders. This isn’t a divisive topic at all. It’s weird that this subject generates so much passion. This really isn’t an argument. This is just a plot by left wing activist to make right wingers look like douche bags. They throw their oddball idea out there, pretend they believe it, then disappear and watch the heads of right wing nut jobs explode.

Do you honestly think this is a national debate? It isn’t. This topic is designed to make right wing people look like douchebags. The left is not going to argue with your points because they agree with you. The left is highly skilled at setting bear traps. The right is highly skilled at diving into bear traps head first. One of the reasons I left the Republican Party is that republicans by virtue aren’t very clever with their political tactics. Democrats are full blown genius masterminds.

The fate of America does not lie in our ability at solving the problem of penises and vaginas. Anybody who thinks it does is very distracted. These honestly aren’t the issues that matter.
not when public stores allow men into women's restrooms, then it is a national debate. I don't shop at Target any longer due to that policy. It's wrong to ignore and force one group of people for another. and that sir is the argument.

You're welcome.

not when public stores allow men into women's restrooms, then it is a national debate. I don't shop at Target any longer due to that policy. It's wrong to ignore and force one group of people for another. and that sir is the argument.

You're welcome.

I go to the bathroom to urinate and deficate. I imagine women use bathrooms the same way. That functionality is not compromised either way. Trust me. This is a bear trap. Shitting and pissing is not a matter of national priority.

You're welcome.

The objective of the left is not to improve bathroom functionality. Think about it. It doesn’t require that much imagination to see what they are trying to achieve.

I go to the bathroom to urinate and deficate. I imagine women use bathrooms the same way. That functionality is not compromised either way. Trust me. This is a bear trap. Shitting and pissing is not a matter of national priority.
then why do men need to use women's restrooms? what's the advantage?

and sure it compromises women, especially little girls. not clear why you are ok with that.

The objective of the left is not to improve bathroom functionality. Think about it. It doesn’t require that much imagination to see what they are trying to achieve.
not at all. When I go to events, women's restrooms always have lines, not the other way around. are you a woman? probably not, so asking them to accept something and give up their right is your thing.

then why do men need to use women's restrooms? what's the advantage?

and sure it compromises women, especially little girls. not clear why you are ok with that.

I have two children. Both are daughters. I protect them. I’m not going to protect them more or less based on who pees where.

How often are these transgender weirdos peeing that makes you so nervous? It’s a bear trap dude. Traditional type people are being trolled.

I have two children. Both are daughters. I protect them. I’m not going to protect th

If you're OK with some mentally- and morally-defective male pervert being in the same restroom with your daughters, then this reflects very badly on you as a father, as a man, as a human being.

No sane, decent person should ever be OK with this. Least of all a parent of any girls so subjected.

I have two children. Both are daughters. I protect them. I’m not going to protect them more or less based on who pees where.

How often are these transgender weirdos peeing that makes you so nervous? It’s a bear trap dude. Traditional type people are being trolled.
you evaded my question, why do men need to use women's restrooms? I have four grand daughters and three daughters and I will never hand their rights to a man who thinks he's a woman. sorry dude,

I have two children. Both are daughters. I protect them. I’m not going to protect th

If you're OK with some mentally- and morally-defective male pervert being in the same restroom with your daughters, then this reflects very badly on you as a father, as a man, as a human being.

No sane, decent person should ever be OK with this. Least of all a parent of any girls so subjected.
he's handing the rights of his children to the creeps. And, those rights aren't his. I completely agree with your post, thanks.

When I go to events, women's restrooms always have lines, not the other way around.

Yes. I have heard of women in desperate situations using the men’s restroom for cases like this. Wait.......(long pause).... Nevermind.
I certainly don't mind a woman using a men's room if that's their choice. Choice, hmmmmm I thought that was a demofks dream word, and yet you discard it as you feel it suits you. too fking funny, handing the rights of your daughters to a creep.

Ummmm. When my wife wasn’t available I took my daughters into the men’s restroom. If you had your way I would have been arrested for taking females into a men’s restroom or I would have complied with the law and let them go to the women’s restroom with no parental protection. I don’t know what methods you use for keeping your children safe but it is not the same methods I employ.

A transgender man peeing in a woman’s bathroom was never a concern of mine at all when it came to protecting my children. Apparently transgender weirdos peeing was never a problem in society and magically it became a problem in 2016 in a swing state during an election year.

Just admit it. You fell for it. Hillary lost North Carolina in 2016 so it didn’t work but I am smart enough to see what was going on. The Republican controlled North Carolina legislature appeased the rednecks and passed the bathroom bill before the election. Then about 2 weeks after the election they repealed the bathroom bill. Oh my God. Seriously? You honestly think this is about the peeing an pooping habits of transgender weirdos?

They don’t. What is your point? My point is that it is funny that this is such a nonissue. I don’t have a side.
my side are my kids rights. I will not allow their rights to be stepped on because a man wants to use the women's restroom.

They don’t.
Then why are we discussing men in women's restrooms?

I certainly don't mind a woman using a men's room if that's their choice.

Well, for about 5 minutes in North Carolina this was illegal. When I say five minutes I am exaggerating. It was actually like 2 months.
funny, someone actually challenged a woman going into a men's room, but ignored the men in the women's. I'm laughing.

Forum List

Back