🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

CDZ There are TWO Genders: Change My Mind

But I've never heard of a transwomen raping a child in the women's room, unless they were just pretending to be a transwoman.

A “transwoman”, by definition, IS pretending.

It's a MAN pretending to be a woman.
No, by definition, they are a man who has transitioned into a woman. Now, I am not sure what exactly you mean by "pretending" (I would say that better describes a drag queen), but I do know that psychology is a very young science in its infancy and does not really know what is what, especially when it comes to "gender dysphoria" or whatever you may prefer to call it.

One thing is obvious, however, and that is that an adult has the political right to undergo any surgery they ask for.

No, by reality, they have "transitioned" from a male into a mutilated male. They are no more female than they ever were. And THAT is what he means by "pretending".

One thing is obvious, however: you are dodging the actual point to diddle on arguing points no one has actually made.

I always love it when Conservatives call the Left craycray to in the next breath go absolutely cray-cray themselves over non-issues such as transgenderism and mockery of religion.

You are both the same kind of garbage.

The irony is thick, here, you suggesting that it is we who are being “cray-cray” for calling out the genuine insanity that your side is pushing.

One thing about all this, transgenders have all the same rights as the rest of us.
All the same. Not any more than any of us. Just the same ones.

I have two children. Both are daughters. I protect them. I’m not going to protect th

If you're OK with some mentally- and morally-defective male pervert being in the same restroom with your daughters, then this reflects very badly on you as a father, as a man, as a human being.

No sane, decent person should ever be OK with this. Least of all a parent of any girls so subjected.
Don't you people ever get tired of the "won't somebody please think of the children"-argument? I sure am tired as hell of it and am so annoyed to see that it has been the most commonly used weapon of both the right and the left for the last 200 years (at least) and always keeps coming up in every darn debate.

But I've never heard of a transwomen raping a child in the women's room, unless they were just pretending to be a transwoman.

A “transwoman”, by definition, IS pretending.

It's a MAN pretending to be a woman.
No, by definition, they are a man who has transitioned into a woman. Now, I am not sure what exactly you mean by "pretending" (I would say that better describes a drag queen), but I do know that psychology is a very young science in its infancy and does not really know what is what, especially when it comes to "gender dysphoria" or whatever you may prefer to call it.

One thing is obvious, however, and that is that an adult has the political right to undergo any surgery they ask for.

What I mean. (BTW, drink more coffee. Because this is easy stuff)
Pretending to be a woman.

A straight male, pretending to be a woman, using the "identify" excuse as an excuse to go into the ladies restroom.
Like this: (sort of)

Then you are describing creeps and not transgenders.

No, by definition, they are a man who has transitioned into a woman.

That, at best, is just nonsense. It is biologically impossible for a man to “transition into a woman”. You have to be unimaginably ignorant about basic biology, or just plain fucked-up in the head, or both, to believe that a “transwoman” is, in any meaningful way, genuinely a woman.

Don't you people ever get tired of "won't somebody please thimk of the children"-argu,ent? I sure am tired as hell of it and am so annoyed to see that it has been to most commonly used weapon of both the right and the left for the last 200 years (at least).

What's wrong with thinking of the children?
No one who uses that argument actually cares about the children. They are just using them to make an emotional argument. When it is guns, the left says! "Bbbut, what about the school children?" and when it is transgenderism, the right says; "Bbbut... What about your daughter's restroom break?"

I am sick of kids in politics.

No, by definition, they are a man who has transitioned into a woman.

That, at best, is just nonsense. It is biologically impossible for a man to “transition into a woman”. You have to be unimaginably ignorant about basic biology, or just plain fucked-up in the head, or both, to believe that a “transwoman” is, in any meaningful way, genuinely a woman.
If a man decides to self-mutilate by chopping off his ding-dong and having plastic surgery and popping hormone pills etc to alter his appearence to the degree that he actually looks like a she, I see no reason not to call them a she. I do not really care what gender a person is of anyways because that is not what I judge them on. I would not be a jerk and insist on calling them a "he".

Last edited:
I always love it when Conservatives call the Left craycray to in the next breath go absolutely cray-cray themselves over non-issues such as transgenderism and mockery of religion.

You are both the same kind of garbage.

The irony is thick, here, you suggesting that it is we who are being “cray-cray” for calling out the genuine insanity that your side is pushing.
What exactly is "my side"? You are clearly a very tribalistic person who can only think in terms of "Rep or Dem" and if anyone disagrees with you on anything, you automatically put them in the opposite team.

I am not on the left.

Don't think gender matters?
Go buy a rooster for eggs and a bull for milk.
You will soon learn that God knew what He was doing.
Ah, God. Speaking of things that don't exist, eh? :21:

The point I was making was that what gender an individual happened to be born into is not essential to who they as an individual are. One should always and only judge individuals based on their values and actions and not by their internal body chemistry or physical traits.

What exactly is "my side"? You are clearly a very tribalistic person who can only think in terms of "Rep or Dem" and if anyone disagrees with you on anything, you automatically put them in the opposite team.

I am not on the left.
Ah, God. Speaking of things that don't exist, eh?

You deny science, and you deny God. And you openly take the side of sick sexual degenerates. These positions certainly put you much closer to the left wrong than to the right.

I am not on the left.
Ah, God. Speaking of things that don't exist, eh?
You deny science, and you deny God.
Where and in what post did I "deny science"? And of course I deny God, I do not confuse mysticism and superstistion for facts and reality.

And you openly take the side of sick sexual degenerates.
Are you done making false accusations and package deals now?

These positions certainly put you much closer to the left wrong than to the right.
As far as the traditional spectrum goes, I am in an entirely different dimension as none of the two sides stand for anything that I support.

Where and in what post did I "deny science"? And of course I deny God, I do not confuse mysticism and superstistion for facts and reality.

Your “facts and reality” deny God, and insist that a man can be a woman.

Or, as was said in one of my favourite movies, “Your reality, sir, is lies and balderdash, and I am delighted to say that I have no grasp of it whatsoever.”

As far as the traditional spectrum goes, I am in an entirely different dimension as none of the two sides stand for anything that I support.

We've already pointed out three positions that you support, which are solidly supported by the left wrong and opposed by the right—your denial of God, your denial of science, and your support of sick sexual perverts.

Last edited:
Your “facts and reality” deny God, and insist that a man can be a woman.
There is no such thing as "my facts" and "your facts", there are only facts. And fact is that God does not exist because he is a metaphysical impossibility. Anyways, this thread is not about God, so I will leave that topic for the thread in which it belongs.

I have never said that a man can be a woman or that a woman can be man. I have no idea where you get all of this from.

Seriously, the hysteria of the left right now is absolutely insane.

Okay, we know of the two biological sexes, male and female. While there are genetic disorders that give people traits of both, those genetic disorders are extremely rare, and even when they do happen the person exhibits the traits of one sex much more predominantly than the other. The idea of a “hermaphrodite” is almost a myth, there really is no genetic disorder that allows for fully functional sex organs of both sexes. Besides, according to these “trans” advocates, gender is different than biological sex.

So we aren’t talking about people with some rare genetic disorder, as some have now started to move the goalposts and have been bringing them up. This is about “gender”.

These trans activists are claiming that a male can “be a woman” just by self identifying as one. Sure, they have the right to self identify all they want, but that doesn’t make their fantasy a reality, nor does or should society have to accept it.

For example, a male that pretends to be a female is still a man. He’s a cross dressing man.

A male that undergoes some “sex change” surgery is still a man and a male. His chromosomes do not change, they are still XY.

Same of course goes with females pretending to be men. Their biological sex does not change, so neither does their gender.

For those screaming in horror about the simple statement “there are TWO genders, men and women”, what are the other genders? Please provide specific examples.

This is Clean Debate Zone. Please keep the childish insults to yourself, and provide a clear and concise response.
/——/ Libersaks don’t see any need to change your mind. They will just scream in your face, cancel you and call you a homophobe.

Forum List

Back