CDZ There are TWO Genders: Change My Mind

There is no such thing as "my facts" and "your facts", there are only facts. And fact is that God does not exist because he is a metaphysical impossibility.

Sooner than you think, you'll have the opportunity to tell Him that to His face. I wonder if I'll get to be there to see it; it will surely be quite amusing.

Where and in what post did I "deny science"? And of course I deny God, I do not confuse mysticism and superstistion for facts and reality.
We've already pointed out three positions that you support, which are solidly supported by the left wrong and opposed by the right—your denial of God, your denial of science, and your support of sick sexual perverts.
Cringe tribalism is cringe.

There is no such thing as "my facts" and "your facts", there are only facts. And fact is that God does not exist because he is a metaphysical impossibility.

Sooner than you think, you'll have the opportunity to tell Him that to His face. I wonder if I'll get to be there to see it; it will surely be quite amusing.
It is always equally hilarious when Conservatives dunk on "Liberals" for denying facts and then turn to God and religion as the source of their language.

It is even more funny when they call them snowflakes, but then start to cry like babies themselves if someone mocks religion.

You are both equally pathetic and as far as fundamentsls go, Left and Right are in full agreement.

I have two children. Both are daughters. I protect them. I’m not going to protect th

If you're OK with some mentally- and morally-defective male pervert being in the same restroom with your daughters, then this reflects very badly on you as a father, as a man, as a human being.

No sane, decent person should ever be OK with this. Least of all a parent of any girls so subjected.
Don't you people ever get tired of the "won't somebody please think of the children"-argument? I sure am tired as hell of it and am so annoyed to see that it has been the most commonly used weapon of both the right and the left for the last 200 years (at least) and always keeps coming up in every darn debate.

No, we do not get tired of arguing on the basis of what's best for children, nor do we plan to anytime soon simply because the likes of you has decreed that it's NOT about the children because you don't want it to be, and you're "tired" of it.

Once again, if this topic is all too tiresome and pointless for you, the solution is for you to leave the thread, rather than for you to whine and demand that other people change their conversation to suit you.

But I've never heard of a transwomen raping a child in the women's room, unless they were just pretending to be a transwoman.

A “transwoman”, by definition, IS pretending.

It's a MAN pretending to be a woman.
No, by definition, they are a man who has transitioned into a woman. Now, I am not sure what exactly you mean by "pretending" (I would say that better describes a drag queen), but I do know that psychology is a very young science in its infancy and does not really know what is what, especially when it comes to "gender dysphoria" or whatever you may prefer to call it.

One thing is obvious, however, and that is that an adult has the political right to undergo any surgery they ask for.

What I mean. (BTW, drink more coffee. Because this is easy stuff)
Pretending to be a woman.

A straight male, pretending to be a woman, using the "identify" excuse as an excuse to go into the ladies restroom.
Like this: (sort of)

Then you are describing creeps and not transgenders.

That would have been clear to you from the outset, had you read his post for comprehension, rather than just skimming it for your outrage point du jour.

Don't you people ever get tired of "won't somebody please thimk of the children"-argu,ent? I sure am tired as hell of it and am so annoyed to see that it has been to most commonly used weapon of both the right and the left for the last 200 years (at least).

What's wrong with thinking of the children?
No one who uses that argument actually cares about the children. They are just using them to make an emotional argument. When it is guns, the left says! "Bbbut, what about the school children?" and when it is transgenderism, the right says; "Bbbut... What about your daughter's restroom break?"

I am sick of kids in politics.

Excuse me, Mr. Megalomaniac, but who elected you Grand High Arbiter of What People Really Care About? Because I don't even remember being given a ballot.

I am sick of egomaniacal freaks asserting their own personal opinions as gospel fact, and demanding that everyone else accept it and immediately change to accommodate them. I suggest you learn to either live with things you don't like, or absent yourself from them, the way grownups do. The reality is that no one cares what arguments you do or don't want them to use, and we aren't likely to start anytime soon.

Last edited:
No, by definition, they are a man who has transitioned into a woman.

That, at best, is just nonsense. It is biologically impossible for a man to “transition into a woman”. You have to be unimaginably ignorant about basic biology, or just plain fucked-up in the head, or both, to believe that a “transwoman” is, in any meaningful way, genuinely a woman.
If a man decides to self-mutilate by chopping off his ding-dong and having plastic surgery and popping hormone pills etc to alter his appearence to the degree that he actually looks like a she, I see no reason not to call them a she. I do not really care what gender a person is of anyways because that is not what I judge them on. I would not be a jerk and insist on calling them a "he".

Oh, WELL, as long as you personally feel that way, then that's the only possible consideration there could ever be, or than anyone is ever allowed to see. Because you are the center of the universe, and we all just exist as props in your glorious life movie.

It's really stunning how conceited one person can be, with literally nothing to base it on.

Seriously, the hysteria of the left right now is absolutely insane.

Okay, we know of the two biological sexes, male and female. While there are genetic disorders that give people traits of both, those genetic disorders are extremely rare, and even when they do happen the person exhibits the traits of one sex much more predominantly than the other. The idea of a “hermaphrodite” is almost a myth, there really is no genetic disorder that allows for fully functional sex organs of both sexes. Besides, according to these “trans” advocates, gender is different than biological sex.

So we aren’t talking about people with some rare genetic disorder, as some have now started to move the goalposts and have been bringing them up. This is about “gender”.

These trans activists are claiming that a male can “be a woman” just by self identifying as one. Sure, they have the right to self identify all they want, but that doesn’t make their fantasy a reality, nor does or should society have to accept it.

For example, a male that pretends to be a female is still a man. He’s a cross dressing man.

A male that undergoes some “sex change” surgery is still a man and a male. His chromosomes do not change, they are still XY.

Same of course goes with females pretending to be men. Their biological sex does not change, so neither does their gender.

For those screaming in horror about the simple statement “there are TWO genders, men and women”, what are the other genders? Please provide specific examples.

This is Clean Debate Zone. Please keep the childish insults to yourself, and provide a clear and concise response.
What is your motive for all that? Are you proposing new laws to prevent people from having a right to sex changes?
Prevent children from having a right to sex changes, if their parents haven't objected?

Are you about to summon up religious superstitious beliefs as a means of preventing a man from calling him/herself a 'she'?

Fascism has in the past summoned up religious superstitious beliefs as a method to impress their agenda on free people. The Catholic church lost the war along with Mussolini and Hitler.

But somehow the church escaped having to pay for taking the wrong side.

And so what is it that you intend to gain out of your fight?

We're not going to discuss this issue on the terms you've tried to dictate to us.

Seriously, the hysteria of the left right now is absolutely insane.

Okay, we know of the two biological sexes, male and female. While there are genetic disorders that give people traits of both, those genetic disorders are extremely rare, and even when they do happen the person exhibits the traits of one sex much more predominantly than the other. The idea of a “hermaphrodite” is almost a myth, there really is no genetic disorder that allows for fully functional sex organs of both sexes. Besides, according to these “trans” advocates, gender is different than biological sex.

So we aren’t talking about people with some rare genetic disorder, as some have now started to move the goalposts and have been bringing them up. This is about “gender”.

These trans activists are claiming that a male can “be a woman” just by self identifying as one. Sure, they have the right to self identify all they want, but that doesn’t make their fantasy a reality, nor does or should society have to accept it.

For example, a male that pretends to be a female is still a man. He’s a cross dressing man.

A male that undergoes some “sex change” surgery is still a man and a male. His chromosomes do not change, they are still XY.

Same of course goes with females pretending to be men. Their biological sex does not change, so neither does their gender.

For those screaming in horror about the simple statement “there are TWO genders, men and women”, what are the other genders? Please provide specific examples.

This is Clean Debate Zone. Please keep the childish insults to yourself, and provide a clear and concise response.
What is your motive for all that? Are you proposing new laws to prevent people from having a right to sex changes?
Prevent children from having a right to sex changes, if their parents haven't objected?

Are you about to summon up religious superstitious beliefs as a means of preventing a man from calling him/herself a 'she'?

Fascism has in the past summoned up religious superstitious beliefs as a method to impress their agenda on free people. The Catholic church lost the war along with Mussolini and Hitler.

But somehow the church escaped having to pay for taking the wrong side.

And so what is it that you intend to gain out of your fight?

We're not going to discuss this issue on the terms you've tried to dictate to us.

First off, there's no such thing as a sex change; there's only body mutilation.

Some less dramatic, but very common, body mutilations include pierced ears and tattoos. Children cannot get either without their parent's approval even though, especially in the case of the pierced ear, there's little life-effecting damage from routine procedures.

Yet you're suggesting that a child can make the decision to cut off their sex organs and other body parts, even if it's with the parent's permission? What if a child wants to cut off their ear? Ok of the parent's agree? Or their left hand? In many Muslim communities, especially in Africa, female children are having their clitoris cut off with parental permission - and, most likely, many or most of the little girls agree because they don't know better than to trust their parents.

What should happen when parents agree to the mutilation of their children is that the children should be removed from the home for safety. If the mutilation occurs, the parents should be imprisoned.

But I've never heard of a transwomen raping a child in the women's room, unless they were just pretending to be a transwoman.

A “transwoman”, by definition, IS pretending.

It's a MAN pretending to be a woman.
No, by definition, they are a man who has transitioned into a woman. Now, I am not sure what exactly you mean by "pretending" (I would say that better describes a drag queen), but I do know that psychology is a very young science in its infancy and does not really know what is what, especially when it comes to "gender dysphoria" or whatever you may prefer to call it.

One thing is obvious, however, and that is that an adult has the political right to undergo any surgery they ask for.

What I mean. (BTW, drink more coffee. Because this is easy stuff)
Pretending to be a woman.

A straight male, pretending to be a woman, using the "identify" excuse as an excuse to go into the ladies restroom.
Like this: (sort of)

Then you are describing creeps and not transgenders.

Bingo. Now please, re-read my post. Because I'm getting the feeling you were thinking I was bashing transgenders.

That, at best, is just nonsense. It is biologically impossible for a man to “transition into a woman”. You have to be unimaginably ignorant about basic biology, or just plain fucked-up in the head, or both, to believe that a “transwoman” is, in any meaningful way, genuinely a woman.
If a man decides to self-mutilate by chopping off his ding-dong and having plastic surgery and popping hormone pills etc to alter his appearence to the degree that he actually looks like a she, I see no reason not to call them a she. I do not really care what gender a person is of anyways because that is not what I judge them on. I would not be a jerk and insist on calling them a "he".

If that man dresses pretty and you meet him, and then you date him, and you fall in love, and you get married, and then he tells you that he's a he, are you still happily married and looking forward to 50+ years of wedded bliss?

If that man dresses pretty and you meet him, and then you date him, and you fall in love, and you get married, and then he tells you that he's a he, are you still happily married and looking forward to 50+ years of wedded bliss?

If you go through all that just to find out he's kept something like that from you, then what else has he kept from you or will keep from you.
That creates a HUGE trust issue.

I'm sure mothers take little boys into women's restrooms. That is an acceptable action. exploiting little girls for the creep is so unacceptable.

I take my wheelchair-bound wife into women's restrooms all the time. I open the door, call out, and if I get no response, I go in. Sometimes women come in and use other stalls while they know I am there; others politely wait outside. Either way, it's their choice and the separate stalls ensure everyone's privacy is upheld. But for me to simply choose to go in there should result in an ass-whipping by a waiting husband or father when I come out - or even before I get fully in.[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

Last edited:

If you go through all that just to find out he's kept something like that from you, then what else has he kept from you or will keep from you.
That creates a HUGE trust issue.

Ah.. so you're openly admitting that you don't believe a freaking word you have been spouting. What if said "woman" had an ingrown toe nail fixed? Maybe had a broken leg surgically repaired? Or any other list of surgeries to fix problems with "her" body? Why would trust be in question if "she" didn't tell you about any of those - they just never come up? Because, according to you and the left, the "woman" was already a woman and the body mutilation simply fixes broken body parts.

No big deal and no reason in the world why she would tell you - except, now, we know that, to you, it is a big deal. You're a hypocrite and you are as disgusted by the idea of kissing a man pretending to be a woman as am I. I'm glad it disgusts you; it should.

So let's alter the scenario. You meet a woman at an office event and hit it off. You and she go out for dinner and that goes well. You start dating for a few weeks and then "she" tells you that "she" was born a he. Is the dating over? And any answer other than "yes" is a flat out lie.

I seen something funny once on social media. I don't remember the whole thing. But the jist of it was something like this:

A boy in school is caught sitting down to pee, in the school restroom. The other boys make fun of him and call him a girl.
If a grown man get's caught sitting down to pee, other men call him a woman.

But another man get's all dressed up in women's clothes and tries use the women's restroom (sitting to pee) and the whole nation calls him a man.

What a crock. How would anyone know why any person sat at the toilet? Your whole story gets 5 Pinocchios.

No. I did not bring it up. No. Transgender weirdos peeing in the wrong bathroom does not threaten the safety of my daughters. Yes. North Carolina did pass a law prohibiting males from entering female bathrooms and females from entering male bathrooms.

I think I am done here if we can’t agree on what is reality and what is fantasy.

It's a known fact that this whole transwomen, a lot of them, have been beaten and even raped by straight males while using the women's restroom. A LOT of them. I think this is where all this restroom legislation stems from.

Transgender Woman Raped In Stonewall Inn Bathroom

It may have happened, and I just didn't see the headlines. But I've never heard of a transwomen raping a child in the women's room, unless they were just pretending to be a transwoman. I have heard of supposed straight men attacking boys in the men's room. And straight men attack women and girls in the women's room.

Headline:

Homosexual Man Raped by another Homosexual Man in Homosexual Bar Restroom

You think it would take that long to figure out? :21::21::21:

I'm opposed to parents pretending to be god.

There is no f-ng god but don't let that stop you from addressing the big issue for Americas.

Can Biden stop the turn to fascism by giving enough free gifts and money to them to tide them over until the income inequality hold of the very wealthy has been broken.

Are you ready to cut through all the b.s. and get to the short strokes before it's too late to save your country.

I'm assuming everybody on this board understands what fascism is now and the only way to stop it.

Maybe it's time now to lay all the Trump nonsense aside and get down to some real business?

Forum List

Back