🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

CDZ There are TWO Genders: Change My Mind

I have two children. Both are daughters. I protect them. I’m not going to protect th

If you're OK with some mentally- and morally-defective male pervert being in the same restroom with your daughters, then this reflects very badly on you as a father, as a man, as a human being.

No sane, decent person should ever be OK with this. Least of all a parent of any girls so subjected.

Ummmm. When my wife wasn’t available I took my daughters into the men’s restroom. If you had your way I would have been arrested for taking females into a men’s restroom or I would have complied with the law and let them go to the women’s restroom with no parental protection. I don’t know what methods you use for keeping your children safe but it is not the same methods I employ.

A transgender man peeing in a woman’s bathroom was never a concern of mine at all when it came to protecting my children. Apparently transgender weirdos peeing was never a problem in society and magically it became a problem in 2016 in a swing state during an election year.

Just admit it. You fell for it. Hillary lost North Carolina in 2016 so it didn’t work but I am smart enough to see what was going on. The Republican controlled North Carolina legislature appeased the rednecks and passed the bathroom bill before the election. Then about 2 weeks after the election they repealed the bathroom bill. Oh my God. Seriously? You honestly think this is about the peeing an pooping habits of transgender weirdos?
I'm sure mothers take little boys into women's restrooms. That is an acceptable action. exploiting little girls for the creep is so unacceptable.

They don’t. What is your point? My point is that it is funny that this is such a nonissue. I don’t have a side.
my side are my kids rights. I will not allow their rights to be stepped on because a man wants to use the women's restroom.

They don’t.
Then why are we discussing men in women's restrooms?

It was a strategy used by democrats to win North Carolina in the 2016 election. Why are we discussing it today? I’m not sure.

Side note: Just to add validation to my claim. The Charlotte city council that started this transgender bathroom discussion in 2016 is the same Charlotte city council that blocked the Republican Party National Committee from meeting in Charlotte for 2020.

It was a strategy used by democrats to win North Carolina in the 2016 election. Why are we discussing it today? I’m not sure.
you brought it up. Wow, you can't even recall doing that? Hey, if you're not interested, get out of the thread!

Seriously, the hysteria of the left right now is absolutely insane.

Okay, we know of the two biological sexes, male and female. While there are genetic disorders that give people traits of both, those genetic disorders are extremely rare, and even when they do happen the person exhibits the traits of one sex much more predominantly than the other. The idea of a “hermaphrodite” is almost a myth, there really is no genetic disorder that allows for fully functional sex organs of both sexes. Besides, according to these “trans” advocates, gender is different than biological sex.

So we aren’t talking about people with some rare genetic disorder, as some have now started to move the goalposts and have been bringing them up. This is about “gender”.

These trans activists are claiming that a male can “be a woman” just by self identifying as one. Sure, they have the right to self identify all they want, but that doesn’t make their fantasy a reality, nor does or should society have to accept it.

For example, a male that pretends to be a female is still a man. He’s a cross dressing man.

A male that undergoes some “sex change” surgery is still a man and a male. His chromosomes do not change, they are still XY.

Same of course goes with females pretending to be men. Their biological sex does not change, so neither does their gender.

For those screaming in horror about the simple statement “there are TWO genders, men and women”, what are the other genders? Please provide specific examples.

This is Clean Debate Zone. Please keep the childish insults to yourself, and provide a clear and concise response.
Blah blah blah. No mention of bathrooms at all.
not when public stores allow men into women's restrooms,

Read my first contribution to this thread. I do not mention bathrooms at all.

Okay, we know of the two biological sexes, male and female. While there are genetic disorders that give people traits of both, those genetic disorders are extremely rare, and even when they do happen the person exhibits the traits of one sex much more predominantly than the other. The idea of a “hermaphrodite” is almost a myth, there really is no genetic disorder that allows for fully functional sex organs of both sexes. Besides, according to these “trans” advocates, gender is different than biological sex.

So we aren’t talking about people with some rare genetic disorder, as some have now started to move the goalposts and have been bringing them up. This is about “gender”.

These trans activists are claiming that a male can “be a woman” just by self identifying as one. Sure, they have the right to self identify all they want, but that doesn’t make their fantasy a reality, nor does or should society have to accept it.

For example, a male that pretends to be a female is still a man. He’s a cross dressing man.

A male that undergoes some “sex change” surgery is still a man and a male. His chromosomes do not change, they are still XY.

Same of course goes with females pretending to be men. Their biological sex does not change, so neither does their gender.

For those screaming in horror about the simple statement “there are TWO genders, men and women”, what are the other genders? Please provide specific examples.

This is Clean Debate Zone. Please keep the childish insults to yourself, and provide a clear and concise response.
Blah blah blah. No mention of bathrooms at all.
not when public stores allow men into women's restrooms,

Read my first contribution to this thread. I do not mention bathrooms at all.
so?

you brought it up. Wow, you can't even recall doing that?

No. I did not bring it up. No. Transgender weirdos peeing in the wrong bathroom does not threaten the safety of my daughters. Yes. North Carolina did pass a law prohibiting males from entering female bathrooms and females from entering male bathrooms.

I think I am done here if we can’t agree on what is reality and what is fantasy.

Last edited:
@Stryder50, just to be clear, though, I understand the point you're making but I do disagree with it. I think homosexuality is a learned, even a taught behavior. It stems from overbearing mothers, hatred of fathers, etc.

You can't help what you like or don't like.

I like petite women. I can't force myself to start liking tall big boned woman.

One can force themselves to stop having gay sex. But they can't stop themselves from liking/wanting it. What we like or don't like, comes from a part of our brains that we ourselves can't control.
I can see how one might get tired of woman or men, just decide to try something else. And find they enjoy it as much if not more than what they've always had.
But none of us switch anything we like without a reason. Tired of the same ole thing.. Curious about something else.. Any reason we have, comes from a part of our brains that we can't control.

I seen something funny once on social media. I don't remember the whole thing. But the jist of it was something like this:

A boy in school is caught sitting down to pee, in the school restroom. The other boys make fun of him and call him a girl.
If a grown man get's caught sitting down to pee, other men call him a woman.

But another man get's all dressed up in women's clothes and tries use the women's restroom (sitting to pee) and the whole nation calls him a man.

No. I did not bring it up. No. Transgender weirdos peeing in the wrong bathroom does not threaten the safety of my daughters. Yes. North Carolina did pass a law prohibiting males from entering female bathrooms and females from entering male bathrooms.

I think I am done here if we can’t agree on what is reality and what is fantasy.

It's a known fact that this whole transwomen, a lot of them, have been beaten and even raped by straight males while using the women's restroom. A LOT of them. I think this is where all this restroom legislation stems from.

Transgender Woman Raped In Stonewall Inn Bathroom

It may have happened, and I just didn't see the headlines. But I've never heard of a transwomen raping a child in the women's room, unless they were just pretending to be a transwoman. I have heard of supposed straight men attacking boys in the men's room. And straight men attack women and girls in the women's room.

I seen something funny once on social media. I don't remember the whole thing. But the jist of it was something like this:

A boy in school is caught sitting down to pee, in the school restroom. The other boys make fun of him and call him a girl.
If a grown man get's caught sitting down to pee, other men call him a woman.

But another man get's all dressed up in women's clothes and tries use the women's restroom (sitting to pee) and the whole nation calls him a man.

You do realize there's a rather large difference between calling someone a woman to mock and insult him, and saying he's literally a woman, right?

I always love it when Conservatives call the Left craycray to in the next breath go absolutely cray-cray themselves over non-issues such as transgenderism and mockery of religion.

You are both the same kind of garbage.

It's a known fact that this whole transwomen, a lot of them, have been beaten and even raped by straight males while using the women's restroom. A LOT of them. I think this is where all this restroom legislation stems from.

Transgender Woman Raped In Stonewall Inn Bathroom

It may have happened, and I just didn't see the headlines. But I've never heard of a transwomen raping a child in the women's room, unless they were just pretending to be a transwoman. I have heard of supposed straight men attacking boys in the men's room. And straight men attack women and girls in the women's room.

A transgender person told me the other day that LGBTQ activists haven't really done any favors to transgenders with all this "loud, proud, and in your face" crap of theirs lately. They've actually been quietly using the bathrooms of the sex they identify with for years, and no one noticed or cared, because being transgender used to mean actually making an effort to be the gender you were identifying as. It wasn't until the LGBTQ activists showed up to "help" and demanded that simply declaring your identification was enough to magically make it so and made everyone afraid to challenge an overtly masculine person walking into the women's room because they were afraid of being "bigoted" that it became a huge deal.

And he's right. I'm not the Penis Police. I don't go in a public bathroom and peek through the cracks in the stalls to see whether other people have outties or innies. If it's not overt, I don't care. The problem is that the activist crowd have deliberately demanded that it be overt, and that everyone be forced to pretend it isn't, which essentially turns "trangender" into a possible beard for sexual predators. I'm not okay with that, and no decent person should be. And it puts real transgender people, who are just trying to live their lives, into an unpleasant spotlight they never asked for.

Would seem we have a failure to communicate. You are speaking in orange and I'm speaking in purple.

If you read and understood my original post, it said that at time of zygote=fetus formation, the egg from mother has an "x" chromosome which sets for a basic pattern of female for the offspring(child) to come. The father's sperm will have either an "x" chromosome which reinforces the female pattern basic to the egg, OR an "y" chromosome which alters or "conflicts" with the Egg's "x" (default) and sets in a pattern of mutations to the fetus to make it a male rather than a female.

Where the hormones come into play is they are essential to the formation of both sex/gender types, and the research cited in the book I mentioned pointed out that where the hormone dosage in the womb and later in puberty were not timely nor sufficient, that there could be issues of sexual orientation not completing. This is mostly in the case of males where the hypothalamus fails to "flip/switch" from the default "female attracted to male" program inherited from the "x" of the egg, to the "male attracted to female" pattern that the "y" (from the sperm) is supposed to mutate toward, IF there's been enough testosterone at fetal and puberty stages of growth for that male.

I don't know how to make it any clearer than that. If it fail to sink into your brain-pan, you're beyond my help, nor worth any more of my time and energy to respond.

Good clarification. I can see that I didn't understand your point.

Stryder50, just to be clear, though, I understand the point you're making but I do disagree with it. I think homosexuality is a learned, even a taught behavior. It stems from overbearing mothers, hatred of fathers, etc.
There are situations where it's learned(or chosen), and there is "situational" such as in prisons, or back in era of long sailing ship voyages. My experience and reading suggests that most homosexuality, in males anyway, tends to be biological in nature; of the sort I've presented, where it's the result of anomolies in the natural pattern for transition.

But I've never heard of a transwomen raping a child in the women's room, unless they were just pretending to be a transwoman.

A “transwoman”, by definition, IS pretending.

It's a MAN pretending to be a woman.
No, by definition, they are a man who has transitioned into a woman. Now, I am not sure what exactly you mean by "pretending" (I would say that better describes a drag queen), but I do know that psychology is a very young science in its infancy and does not really know what is what, especially when it comes to "gender dysphoria" or whatever you may prefer to call it.

One thing is obvious, however, and that is that an adult has the political right to undergo any surgery they ask for.

I always love it when Conservatives call the Left craycray to in the next breath go absolutely cray-cray themselves over non-issues such as transgenderism and mockery of religion.

You are both the same kind of garbage.

Excuse me, but who are YOU to decide what is and isn't an issue? I don't recall casting a ballot to elect you Grand High Arbiter of What You Can Care About.

Save your judgements and condemnations for someone who recognizes your authority to make them, and gives a shit about your opinion. And if you think it's such a "non-issue", please feel free to disinvite yourself from conversations about it any time you like. No one will miss you, or remember that you ever existed at all.

But I've never heard of a transwomen raping a child in the women's room, unless they were just pretending to be a transwoman.

A “transwoman”, by definition, IS pretending.

It's a MAN pretending to be a woman.
No, by definition, they are a man who has transitioned into a woman. Now, I am not sure what exactly you mean by "pretending" (I would say that better describes a drag queen), but I do know that psychology is a very young science in its infancy and does not really know what is what, especially when it comes to "gender dysphoria" or whatever you may prefer to call it.

One thing is obvious, however, and that is that an adult has the political right to undergo any surgery they ask for.

What I mean. (BTW, drink more coffee. Because this is easy stuff)
Pretending to be a woman.

A straight male, pretending to be a woman, using the "identify" excuse as an excuse to go into the ladies restroom.
Like this: (sort of)

Forum List

Back