There goes Donald Trump’s Nobel peace prize (37 dead as US Jerusalem embassy opens)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As everyone predicted, moving that US Israeli Embassy to Jerusalem would cause death. Before today, giving Donald Trump the Nobel peace prize was a bad idea. Now it is a super crazy idea.
Hey, congratulations. Maybe even more will die. So just so long as Trump doesn't get credit for something good.

Yay!

Still wondering why this is “something good”. Care to elaborate?
The deaths that can be pinned on Trump, as the OP did?

Good the Regressive Left, of course.

Obviously.

No. I blame those responsible. I tend to blame Dylan Root for his killing those folks in SC; not his religion. I tend to blame Atta and his conspirators for 9/11, not Islam. I tend to blame that jerk in LV for killing the people at the concert, not the guy who sold him the weapons….

I was asking you what is “good” bout moving our embassy to Jerusalem

Uhm , because it's the capitol of Israel?

I was wondering why Mac couldn’t have just given a reason like you did. I would have said that the office we have in Tel Aviv was doing just fine, we just bought a whole bunch of trouble with the Palestinians that we didn’t need and that Israel couldn’t be more embraced by the US if we were to call them the 51st state but for whatever reason, he wanted to say he never said something.

and you're blaming our move for dead people. and I'm dumb. I'll be dumb then. You're just a fking nutjob for sure.

Are you blaming Israel then?

The deaths today should be a clear demonstration of what putting our embassy in Jerusalem means to any future peace between the ME and Israel. If you're a neocon then most likely you are now frothing at the mouth over future wars.
why would I blame anyone other than the ones doing the killing? that's stupid. explain how a building can cause violence. You have failed to do that yet. A building that already existed for years.

A building that was not the official U.S. embassy. You basically just told the Palestinians that we have and will always side with Israel no matter what it does and the Palestinians have zero claim to their most important religious shrines.

We will get more violence, we will probably see more terrorism and may be in more wars the further we go down this road. What are we getting in return? Why can none of you answer that simple question?
Still more nonsense. The US is not telling the Palestinians it will back Israel no matter what it does, but that the US will not be prevented from doing what is right by Palestinian threats of violence. No Islamic holy sites are threatened by this move. Notice that the Muslim states have very little to say about this.

Yes, by placing our embassy in Israel we are absolutely telling the Palestinians that we are in bed with the corrupt leadership of the Israeli PM.

Now, once again what advantage is there for the United States in making this move? Please answer.
Again, you keep repeating the lie that the US supports Israel regardless of what Israel does. If you want to engage in an honest conversation you have to begin by making honest statement, not by repeating baseless propaganda lines.

To answer your question, moving the embassy to Jerusalem establishes the integrity of US foreign policy, entirely absent for eight years, by righting a seventy year old wrong by the US in not moving its embassy to Jerusalem in 1949 when most of the world recognized western Jerusalem, where the embassy is now located, as sovereign Israeli territory.

Second, it advances the broader US policy of promoting regional peace in the ME by eliminating the bizarre refusal to recognize Israel's right to place its capital on land the US and most of the rest of the world already recognizes as sovereign Israeli land, so that the discourse on ME peace can move on to substantive issues and not remain bogged down on made up issue that stand in the way of peace. We can already see the benefits this is bringing to the region by the silence of the Sunni Arab nations on this move and by their increasing friendliness toward Israel.

This move and other recent moves by the Trump administration - defunding UNWRA and demanding the end of the Martyr's Fund that finances terrorism against Jews - have served to isolate the Palestinian issue from broader ME peace considerations. The Arabs respect courage and despise cowardice and that's why the Sunni Arab states have embraced President Trump's ME policies and why they despised the craven Obama administration.

they opened the embassy correct at a new location. so? Why can't we? Same people occupy the new building. I'm confused by what the issue is.

Because this does nothing but inflame violence and possibly terrorism. We are telling the Islamic world to fuck off, this is a neo-con's wet dream.

Now, I know you don't care about Muslims, but I hope you love war.

Oh noes! You can't suck up enough, eh? Lol. We did nothing to incite anyone to murder anyone else. Period.

We did, there is a huge contentious fight about what to do with Jerusalem and here comes the neocons to stamp our embassy right in the middle of that mess. Of course we are inciting violence.

No, we aren't. Clinton signed that jerusalm embassy move back in 1995.

Why do you echo bullshit, it only makes those who research an issue believe you are a damn liar?

...: though both the Clinton Administration and Israeli government “support the move to Jerusalem in principle, they would prefer to see the peace process more stabilized before confronting the explosive issue of Jerusalem.” The effort led by Senate majority leader Bob Dole to make the move mandatory came “at a particularly raw moment,” the magazine added. Here’s how TIME described the many years of political history that led up to that point:"

The 1995 Law Behind President Trump's Plan to Move the U.S. Embassy in Israel to Jerusalem

Bottom line is that all of Jerusalem has been part of Israel for over 50 years, a move that was NEVER going to sit well with the Palestinians since they wanted East Jerusalem for themselves. But like so many things, ask the Armenians how it goes, the Palestinians couldn't keep it or take it back. So all these decades of waiting for a "better time" is just never going to happen. The Palestinians have been made offers they keep turning down. Israel has held and controlled all of Jerusalem for more than a half century, they aren't giving it back, they declare it their capital, the Palestinians lost, Trump took the bold step of recognizing the city as their capital that the rest of the world is too milquetoast to admit, and now the Palestinians are once again fighting and dying in a conflict they cannot hope to win.

Oh noes! You can't suck up enough, eh? Lol. We did nothing to incite anyone to murder anyone else. Period.

We did, there is a huge contentious fight about what to do with Jerusalem and here comes the neocons to stamp our embassy right in the middle of that mess. Of course we are inciting violence.

No, we aren't. Clinton signed that jerusalm embassy move back in 1995.

Why do you echo bullshit, it only makes those who research an issue believe you are a damn liar?

...: though both the Clinton Administration and Israeli government “support the move to Jerusalem in principle, they would prefer to see the peace process more stabilized before confronting the explosive issue of Jerusalem.” The effort led by Senate majority leader Bob Dole to make the move mandatory came “at a particularly raw moment,” the magazine added. Here’s how TIME described the many years of political history that led up to that point:"

The 1995 Law Behind President Trump's Plan to Move the U.S. Embassy in Israel to Jerusalem

Im not echoing anything. The senate approved that 93-5 and yes he didn't sign it....mainly because he was trying to appease arafat. W and O were equally inept on enforcing this law.

Enforcing the law? You make it sound like we were braking it.

It becomes a law if the president doesn't sign after 10 days.

and you're blaming our move for dead people. and I'm dumb. I'll be dumb then. You're just a fking nutjob for sure.

The deaths today should be a clear demonstration of what putting our embassy in Jerusalem means to any future peace between the ME and Israel. If you're a neocon then most likely you are now frothing at the mouth over future wars.
why would I blame anyone other than the ones doing the killing? that's stupid. explain how a building can cause violence. You have failed to do that yet. A building that already existed for years.

A building that was not the official U.S. embassy. You basically just told the Palestinians that we have and will always side with Israel no matter what it does and the Palestinians have zero claim to their most important religious shrines.

We will get more violence, we will probably see more terrorism and may be in more wars the further we go down this road. What are we getting in return? Why can none of you answer that simple question?
Still more nonsense. The US is not telling the Palestinians it will back Israel no matter what it does, but that the US will not be prevented from doing what is right by Palestinian threats of violence. No Islamic holy sites are threatened by this move. Notice that the Muslim states have very little to say about this.

Zionists are Goliath, and Palestine is David.

I hope that's how it ends.

Palestine worships a false god, allah, and a false prophet, mohammed, a child rapist, who crawled up out of a well. Palestine is not david.

Yes, by placing our embassy in Israel we are absolutely telling the Palestinians that we are in bed with the corrupt leadership of the Israeli PM.

Now, once again what advantage is there for the United States in making this move? Please answer.

seventy year old wrong by the US in not moving its embassy to Jerusalem in 1949 when most of the world recognized western Jerusalem, where the embassy is now located, as sovereign Israeli territory.

Just think the U.S.A supported Israel, and all it got was this.
Lavon Affair - Wikipedia

This.
'But sir, it’s an American ship.' 'Never mind, hit her!' When Israel attacked USS Liberty

This.
Jonathan Pollard - Wikipedia

This.
Former U.S. officials say CIA considers Israel to be Mideast's biggest spy threat

This.
Feds arrest 4 Israelis for manufacturing $77 million in fake bills

This.
Israeli Guilty of First Organ Trafficking Case in US History - Archives | Veterans Today

This.
Two Israelis held in NY's biggest ever ecstasy bust

This.
'Israeli Mossad agents posed as CIA spies to recruit terrorists to fight against Iran'

This.
Tape Shows Israelis Training Cartels' Killers

Jews call us Goyim akin to cattle, heck even a leading Rabbi Yosef Ovadia said Gentiles only exist to serve Jews.'

There''s a ton of other anti-Goyim / anti-Gentile texts too from Rabbis, or the Talmud.

So, your Jews can criticize the World.

But, then when you criticize the Jew, it's "Anti-Semitism"
/-----/ I never take a Jew hater at his word:
goyim
1. A Hebrew word used in the Jewish Scriptures (a.k.a. the Old Testament). The word literally means "nations," and is always used within these scriptures to refer to the nations of the world. Significantly, within the Old Testament, Judah (the Jewish nation) itself is called a "goy."
2. In the Old Testament, the Jews were called to be a nation separate from the other nations, which were all Pagan. And so, colloquially, all non-Jewish nations came to be called "goyim" as in "the nations" from which the God of the Old Testament had called upon the Jews to separate themselves.

I never take a Zionist at his word.

Zionists are the #1 issue, we defeated the Nazis, and Soviets.

Now it's time to defeat the Zionists, like we did the Nazis, and Soviets.
:puhleeze:

Zionists like W Bush, like H.W Bush, like LBJ, like Israel are the main killers in recent years, NOT Iran.

There is NO country of Palestine and has never been. There is NO culture of Palestine. Palestine is a fictitious propaganda plot to justify the murdering of Jewish children.

Does it not bother you that the KKK believes the same things as you?
Does it bother uou that your own attitude is no different? Congratulations on delegitimizing a people. That makes them easier to kill.

The native americans owned more land when the colonists were forming. You have no point. Israel owned that land from previous millenia, lost it, gained it back through wars that were started by other ME countries etc. This isnt new.

With that logic you would be perfectly OK with Russia moving back in and taking Alaska back.

Oh, shit, bad example, you probably want that to happen anyway.

We have laws now that we try to follow and the international community has stayed away from accepting Jerusalem as Israel's capital since they do not have the only claim to it. You can expect this moronic move on our part to be a great recruiting tool for international terrorism or if you like specifically targeting the United States.

Once again, we gain nothing from this move.
Nonsense, the embassy has moved to western Jerusalem which is recognized as sovereign Israeli territory by everyone including the PLO. There has never been a rational basis for any country to refuse to move its embassy there.

The embassy is located smack dab between both. There is a rational basis for not moving embassies to Jerusalem thus declaring it the capital of Israel when there are territorial disputes about the city.

The Israeli occupation of Palestinian territory has been a rallying cry for Islamic terrorism for decades. What benefit is there to the United States in inflaming that cause?
There are no territorial disputes about western Jerusalem which is where the embassy is located, which makes your claim there is a rational basis for not moving it there irrational.

Tell that to the Palestinians who don't feel the same as you.

So, once again this has already created violence, it very well will be used as a recruiting tool for terrorism against the United States and Israel, could lead to military intervention on our part if the ME gets any hotter. Unless you're a neocon what is the up side? What does the United States gain against these very real threats?
The PLO recognizes western Jerusalem as sovereign Israeli territory so they have no legitimate basis for objecting to it being Israel's capital or for objecting to the US moving its embassy there. There is no rational basis for believing this move will cause increased violence against the US or for your bizarre claim it will cause the US to fight another war in the ME. I have already told you what the US gains from this move.

Palestine worships a false god, allah, and a false prophet, mohammed, a child rapist, who crawled up out of a well. Palestine is not david.

A.) Some Palestinians are Christians.
B.) Palestinian Muslims tend to think Jesus is a prophet.
C.) Jews tend to think Jesus is boiling in excrement in the Jewish Hell.

So, no, nope, way off base.

Again, you keep repeating the lie that the US supports Israel regardless of what Israel does. If you want to engage in an honest conversation you have to begin by making honest statement, not by repeating baseless propaganda lines.

The 43 times US has used veto power against UN resolutions on Israel

As Israel’s biggest ally – the US gives Israel around $3bn in aid annually, largely military, each year.

The US has used its veto power 42 other times against draft Security Council resolutions pertaining to Israel, according to the Jewish Virtual Library, since it first began using the veto in 1970.

But in late 2016, following the election of Donald Trump but before he took office, the US abstained from a vote on Israeli settlements.

It was the first time in four decades that a UN resolution condemning Israel had passed.

Oh Sweet Baby Jesus - Another holier than thou chimes in.

:rolleyes:

My god’s better than your god,
My special book tells me so,
It tells me how to think, who to love,
And how my life should go.

He waits only for me,
Your name’s not on his list,
You are my enemy.

His book is filled with truth,
Your book’s all wrong you see,
I have all the proof.

His ways are just and right,
His laws are like a roadmap,
That guide me to the light.

Yours is weird and wrong,
I have never heard of him,
And he’s been around too long.

He’s all shiny and real,
Your god belongs in hell,
He’s not the real deal.

Cause he's without sin,
You're a heathen non-believer,
Not good enough for him.

Yours has a silly name,
And your book is stupid,
Really dumb and lame.

I will go to heaven
Cause I'm better than you,
I can do anything,
I'm amongst the chosen few….
Cause my god’s better than your god,
You have to say its true,
Cause if you don’t,
My god will come,
And make you suffer till you do.

Tina Louise

As Israel’s biggest ally – the US gives Israel around $3bn in aid annually, largely military, each year.

The US has used its veto power 42 other times against draft Security Council resolutions pertaining to Israel, according to the Jewish Virtual Library, since it first began using the veto in 1970.

But in late 2016, following the election of Donald Trump but before he took office, the US abstained from a vote on Israeli settlements.

It was the first time in four decades that a UN resolution condemning Israel had passed.
And except for the pathetic brain fart at the end of the Obama administration, these are all good things. There has also been considerable US criticism of Israel over the years which shows the US does not blindly support everything Israel does, but only the things the US agrees with.

A.) Some Palestinians are Christians.
B.) Palestinian Muslims tend to think Jesus is a prophet.
C.) Jews tend to think Jesus is boiling in excrement in the Jewish Hell.

So, no, nope, way off base.

Not all, of course, but the majority.

Oh Sweet Baby Jesus - Another holier than thou chimes in.

:rolleyes:

My special book tells me so,
It tells me how to think, who to love,
And how my life should go.

He waits only for me,
Your name’s not on his list,
You are my enemy.

His book is filled with truth,
Your book’s all wrong you see,
I have all the proof.

His ways are just and right,
His laws are like a roadmap,
That guide me to the light.

Yours is weird and wrong,
I have never heard of him,
And he’s been around too long.

He’s all shiny and real,
Your god belongs in hell,
He’s not the real deal.

Cause he's without sin,
You're a heathen non-believer,
Not good enough for him.

Yours has a silly name,
And your book is stupid,
Really dumb and lame.

I will go to heaven
Cause I'm better than you,
I can do anything,
I'm amongst the chosen few….
Cause my god’s better than your god,
You have to say its true,
Cause if you don’t,
My god will come,
And make you suffer till you do.

Tina Louise

Those were all facts. Not sure what kind of twisted poetry you have but it is amusing....

That "prize" is an insult to people who actually make an effort to improve the world. When pieces of shit like Arafat, algore and the meat puppet faggot are awarded one, I would slap someone who suggested I receive one.

And except for the pathetic brain fart at the end of the Obama administration, these are all good things. There has also been considerable US criticism of Israel over the years which shows the US does not blindly support everything Israel does, but only the things the US agrees with.

As was pointed out, except for one time during the Obama administration the US blindly went along with anything that Israel did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back