There goes Donald Trump’s Nobel peace prize (37 dead as US Jerusalem embassy opens)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As everyone predicted, moving that US Israeli Embassy to Jerusalem would cause death.
Before today, giving Donald Trump the Nobel peace prize was a bad idea. Now it is a super crazy idea.

Let's face it, you were never going to give Trump a prize anyway even if he saved all of mankind. Meantime, the Palestinians in Gaza are killing themselves by rioting, burning and protesting at everything that doesn't go their way. They are just like the Left here, except Israel doesn't put up with their bullshit.

I believe many of the protesters are being shot by Israeli soldiers.

And no, Trump is not in any way, shape or form going to save 'all of mankind'. That's a joke, right?
that wasn't what he said. you should learn to read. He said, even if. different than he said he was going to. shit you guys are stupid.

No, we aren't. Clinton signed that jerusalm embassy move back in 1995.

Yes and it's not been moved because we have a little territorial dispute going on. It's not like the other presidents just didn't get around to it in time.

Ultimately, there is no dispute to who owns that land. It is clearly owned by israel.

Arabs owned more land, and had a majority of people in the 1940's.

Zionists, and their lies. (By Martin Luther)

The native americans owned more land when the colonists were forming. You have no point. Israel owned that land from previous millenia, lost it, gained it back through wars that were started by other ME countries etc. This isnt new.

With that logic you would be perfectly OK with Russia moving back in and taking Alaska back.

Oh, shit, bad example, you probably want that to happen anyway.

We have laws now that we try to follow and the international community has stayed away from accepting Jerusalem as Israel's capital since they do not have the only claim to it. You can expect this moronic move on our part to be a great recruiting tool for international terrorism or if you like specifically targeting the United States.

Once again, we gain nothing from this move.
Nonsense, the embassy has moved to western Jerusalem which is recognized as sovereign Israeli territory by everyone including the PLO. There has never been a rational basis for any country to refuse to move its embassy there.

Because this does nothing but inflame violence and possibly terrorism. We are telling the Islamic world to fuck off, this is a neo-con's wet dream.

Now, I know you don't care about Muslims, but I hope you love war.
because we moved into a new building? really? how shallow are you?

Pretty dumb, dude, pretty dumb post you got there.
and you're blaming our move for dead people. and I'm dumb. I'll be dumb then. You're just a fking nutjob for sure.

Are you blaming Israel then?

The deaths today should be a clear demonstration of what putting our embassy in Jerusalem means to any future peace between the ME and Israel. If you're a neocon then most likely you are now frothing at the mouth over future wars.
why would I blame anyone other than the ones doing the killing? that's stupid. explain how a building can cause violence. You have failed to do that yet. A building that already existed for years.

A building that was not the official U.S. embassy. You basically just told the Palestinians that we have and will always side with Israel no matter what it does and the Palestinians have zero claim to their most important religious shrines.

We will get more violence, we will probably see more terrorism and may be in more wars the further we go down this road. What are we getting in return? Why can none of you answer that simple question?

No. I blame those responsible. I tend to blame Dylan Root for his killing those folks in SC; not his religion. I tend to blame Atta and his conspirators for 9/11, not Islam. I tend to blame that jerk in LV for killing the people at the concert, not the guy who sold him the weapons….

I was asking you what is “good” bout moving our embassy to Jerusalem
What is good about? Not much. Mostly done to fire up the base, come what may.

Okay…then why did you characterize it as “something good” earlier???????
Actually, I didn’t.
Hey, congratulations. Maybe even more will die. So just so long as Trump doesn't get credit for something good.

Yay!

Sure you did.
You're certainly welcome to interpret anything any way you want. Irrelevant to me.

Interpret in this case is a direct quote as anyone can see above..… If you can’t tell the truth, that’s fine. It’s irrelevant to me.

Because this does nothing but inflame violence and possibly terrorism. We are telling the Islamic world to fuck off, this is a neo-con's wet dream.

So we have to placate to them. We should do what is right and be able to handle the repercussions. Even if it isn’t easy

Didn't we just placate to the Israeli government and our own neocons? This does absolutely nothing in our own best interests, not one fucking thing.
why?

Can't prove a negative. So, how does this help us?
dude I have no fking clue what you're referencing.

I was asking how this move helps the United States. So far no one can answer that basic question.

because we moved into a new building? really? how shallow are you?

and you're blaming our move for dead people. and I'm dumb. I'll be dumb then. You're just a fking nutjob for sure.

The deaths today should be a clear demonstration of what putting our embassy in Jerusalem means to any future peace between the ME and Israel. If you're a neocon then most likely you are now frothing at the mouth over future wars.
why would I blame anyone other than the ones doing the killing? that's stupid. explain how a building can cause violence. You have failed to do that yet. A building that already existed for years.

A building that was not the official U.S. embassy. You basically just told the Palestinians that we have and will always side with Israel no matter what it does and the Palestinians have zero claim to their most important religious shrines.

We will get more violence, we will probably see more terrorism and may be in more wars the further we go down this road. What are we getting in return? Why can none of you answer that simple question?
Still more nonsense. The US is not telling the Palestinians it will back Israel no matter what it does, but that the US will not be prevented from doing what is right by Palestinian threats of violence. No Islamic holy sites are threatened by this move. Notice that the Muslim states have very little to say about this.

they opened the embassy correct at a new location. so? Why can't we? Same people occupy the new building. I'm confused by what the issue is.

Oh noes! You can't suck up enough, eh? Lol. We did nothing to incite anyone to murder anyone else. Period.

We did, there is a huge contentious fight about what to do with Jerusalem and here comes the neocons to stamp our embassy right in the middle of that mess. Of course we are inciting violence.

Why do you echo bullshit, it only makes those who research an issue believe you are a damn liar?

...: though both the Clinton Administration and Israeli government “support the move to Jerusalem in principle, they would prefer to see the peace process more stabilized before confronting the explosive issue of Jerusalem.” The effort led by Senate majority leader Bob Dole to make the move mandatory came “at a particularly raw moment,” the magazine added. Here’s how TIME described the many years of political history that led up to that point:"

The 1995 Law Behind President Trump's Plan to Move the U.S. Embassy in Israel to Jerusalem

Im not echoing anything. The senate approved that 93-5 and yes he didn't sign it....mainly because he was trying to appease arafat. W and O were equally inept on enforcing this law.

Yes and it's not been moved because we have a little territorial dispute going on. It's not like the other presidents just didn't get around to it in time.

Ultimately, there is no dispute to who owns that land. It is clearly owned by israel.

The native americans owned more land when the colonists were forming. You have no point. Israel owned that land from previous millenia, lost it, gained it back through wars that were started by other ME countries etc. This isnt new.

With that logic you would be perfectly OK with Russia moving back in and taking Alaska back.

We have laws now that we try to follow and the international community has stayed away from accepting Jerusalem as Israel's capital since they do not have the only claim to it. You can expect this moronic move on our part to be a great recruiting tool for international terrorism or if you like specifically targeting the United States.

Nonsense, the embassy has moved to western Jerusalem which is recognized as sovereign Israeli territory by everyone including the PLO. There has never been a rational basis for any country to refuse to move its embassy there.

The embassy is located smack dab between both. There is a rational basis for not moving embassies to Jerusalem thus declaring it the capital of Israel when there are territorial disputes about the city.

The Israeli occupation of Palestinian territory has been a rallying cry for Islamic terrorism for decades. What benefit is there to the United States in inflaming that cause?

So long as Jewish / Israeli terrorists like Menachem Begin win Nobel Peace Prizes after Deir Yassin Massacre, and the King David Hotel Bombing his Irgun had done.

You might as well give a Nobel Prize to everyone, why not Osama Bin Laden, or Hitler, or Stalin, F*ck it.

The biggest terrorist of all, arafat, won a nobel peace prize.

IDF are terrorists too, idiot.

Rafah massacre - Wikipedia

Sabra and Shatila massacre - Wikipedia

Kafr Qasim massacre - Wikipedia

Eilabun massacre - Wikipedia

Qana massacre - Wikipedia

Safsaf massacre - Wikipedia

Lavon Affair - Wikipedia

'But sir, it’s an American ship.' 'Never mind, hit her!' When Israel attacked USS Liberty

Palestinians hold day of mourning after 773 ‘shot with live ammunition’

Sure, lol.

You shoot,massacre, and steal from a people, they fight back, and the ones fighting back are the terrorists, right?

Well, guess who's the people who fight back for their livelihood?
The Palestinians.!

Hahahahaha

fucking muslim welfare dependents. You people are scumbags. Get a job and go to church, loser.

I went to the Catholic church of Saint John the Evangelist in Pawling for Easter.

Why as a person of Polish Catholic, and Irish Catholic origins should I prefer your Anglo - Jewish Zionist alliances?

I'm more for Iran, than for Zionists.

Not only is Iran the less threatening power involved.

From the Polish perspective Iran has been pro-Polish, having been one of the only powers to reject the Partitions of Poland, and lots of Polish Catholics, and Polish Jews fled through Iran to escape the Nazis, and then the Soviets.

While, Israel has been anti-Polish, having aided Communist Salomon Morel, to mock Poland, Israel looking for Communist era Compensation money from Poland, or Israel mocking Poland for Polish anti-Defamation laws, of blaming Poland for the Holocaust which is indeed a lie.

On the other hand, it's Anglo Protestants who have killed Irish Catholics most of all, the same shits who are calling for Israel to kill Palestinians.

That British Jew Disraeli mocked Irish Catholics as Sub-Human, just about the time when when Britain mass murdered Irish Catholics in their Irish Potato famine genocide.

Still more nonsense. The US is not telling the Palestinians it will back Israel no matter what it does, but that the US will not be prevented from doing what is right by Palestinian threats of violence. No Islamic holy sites are threatened by this move. Notice that the Muslim states have very little to say about this.

Yes, by placing our embassy in Israel we are absolutely telling the Palestinians that we are in bed with the corrupt leadership of the Israeli PM.

Now, once again what advantage is there for the United States in making this move? Please answer.

The embassy is located smack dab between both. There is a rational basis for not moving embassies to Jerusalem thus declaring it the capital of Israel when there are territorial disputes about the city.

The Israeli occupation of Palestinian territory has been a rallying cry for Islamic terrorism for decades. What benefit is there to the United States in inflaming that cause?
There are no territorial disputes about western Jerusalem which is where the embassy is located, which makes your claim there is a rational basis for not moving it there irrational.

The problem is all parties and politicians are puppets of zionists who lead the world to destruction

donald-trump-president-make-america-israel-great-again-january-20-2017-bible-prophecy-nteb-933x445.jpg

Oh noes! You can't suck up enough, eh? Lol. We did nothing to incite anyone to murder anyone else. Period.

We did, there is a huge contentious fight about what to do with Jerusalem and here comes the neocons to stamp our embassy right in the middle of that mess. Of course we are inciting violence.

Why do you echo bullshit, it only makes those who research an issue believe you are a damn liar?

...: though both the Clinton Administration and Israeli government “support the move to Jerusalem in principle, they would prefer to see the peace process more stabilized before confronting the explosive issue of Jerusalem.” The effort led by Senate majority leader Bob Dole to make the move mandatory came “at a particularly raw moment,” the magazine added. Here’s how TIME described the many years of political history that led up to that point:"

The 1995 Law Behind President Trump's Plan to Move the U.S. Embassy in Israel to Jerusalem

Im not echoing anything. The senate approved that 93-5 and yes he didn't sign it....mainly because he was trying to appease arafat. W and O were equally inept on enforcing this law.

Enforcing the law? You make it sound like we were braking it.

There are no territorial disputes about western Jerusalem which is where the embassy is located, which makes your claim there is a rational basis for not moving it there irrational.

Tell that to the Palestinians who don't feel the same as you.

So, once again this has already created violence, it very well will be used as a recruiting tool for terrorism against the United States and Israel, could lead to military intervention on our part if the ME gets any hotter. Unless you're a neocon what is the up side? What does the United States gain against these very real threats?

As everyone predicted, moving that US Israeli Embassy to Jerusalem would cause death.
Before today, giving Donald Trump the Nobel peace prize was a bad idea. Now it is a super crazy idea.
Update: Death toll at 43, including 6 children.

Update: Death toll at 43, including 6 children.

Another excellent, fantastic, amazing move by Trump, just like he says he does every-time (Including all the people he said were a fantastic, amazing, move to hire, and then hated, and mocked when he fired them)

Zionists are Goliath, and Palestine is David.

I hope that's how it ends.

Palestinian Lives Matter#########

A few Blacks died from cops, and no more than Whites died from cops.

Then Black Lives Matter ############

Palestinians suffer in silence, oppression, death, and devastation 1,000,000 X that of U.S.A Police against Blacks.

But, not a peep about Palestinian Lives Matter###############

That's because the Zionists support Blacks, and not Palestinians.

Last edited:
As everyone predicted, moving that US Israeli Embassy to Jerusalem would cause death. Before today, giving Donald Trump the Nobel peace prize was a bad idea. Now it is a super crazy idea.
Hey, congratulations. Maybe even more will die. So just so long as Trump doesn't get credit for something good.

Yay!

Still wondering why this is “something good”. Care to elaborate?
The deaths that can be pinned on Trump, as the OP did?

Good the Regressive Left, of course.

Obviously.

No. I blame those responsible. I tend to blame Dylan Root for his killing those folks in SC; not his religion. I tend to blame Atta and his conspirators for 9/11, not Islam. I tend to blame that jerk in LV for killing the people at the concert, not the guy who sold him the weapons….

I was asking you what is “good” bout moving our embassy to Jerusalem

Uhm , because it's the capitol of Israel?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back