There goes Donald Trump’s Nobel peace prize (37 dead as US Jerusalem embassy opens)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As everyone predicted, moving that US Israeli Embassy to Jerusalem would cause death.
Before today, giving Donald Trump the Nobel peace prize was a bad idea. Now it is a super crazy idea.
Muslim savages cause death, not the US embassy in the capital of Isreal.

Palestine worships a false god, allah, and a false prophet, mohammed, a child rapist, who crawled up out of a well. Palestine is not david.

Please learn something about the 3 largest religious faiths in the world.

All three, christian, jewish and muslim, worship THE SAME GOD.

The differences:

christians believe that jesus christ is the son of god/messiah returned to earth.

muslims: don't believe that jesus was the son of god/messiah returned to earth but believe that mohammad is the prophet or messenger of god.

jewish people believe that jesus christ wasn't the son of god/messiah returned to earth. Nor do they believe that mohammad is the prophet or messenger of god.

The word allah is just the arabic word for god. Just like the French word for god is dieu. The spanish word for god is dios. The italian word for god is dio.

All those words mean the same thing and is in reference to the same god.

Just because you don't follow the muslim faith doesn't mean it's not a real faith.

If you want people to respect your faith you might want to learn about your faith and respect other people's faith. You get what you give. No one respects and tolerates someone who doesn't respect and tolerate them.

Yeah, uh, point of accuracy. :desk:

Judaism is NOT the third-largest religion in the world. It comes in somewhere around the 8th. Hinduism is the 3rd largest, after Christianity and Islam.

Christianity, Islam and Judaism are the three major Abrahamic religions and I don't think your pettiness really adds much.

I say Jews influenced everything wrong.

Between the Abrahamic Faiths, Zionism, and Marxism you cover about 95% of the World's ills.

You could say the same for fascism, capitalism and gun powder, but whatever.

Jews say they won a disproportionate amount of Nobel Prizes.

Jew also influenced a even biggest disproportionate amount of Chaos, suffering, and misery.

As did some of the war criminals, terrorists, and maniacs win Nobel Prizes like Menachem Begin the terrorist, Fritz Haber the chemical of modern War-fare, or Henry Kissinger the war criminal.

To say that the Jewish influences in this World has mostly been positive, is far, far, far from the truth.

why would I blame anyone other than the ones doing the killing? that's stupid. explain how a building can cause violence. You have failed to do that yet. A building that already existed for years.

A building that was not the official U.S. embassy. You basically just told the Palestinians that we have and will always side with Israel no matter what it does and the Palestinians have zero claim to their most important religious shrines.

We will get more violence, we will probably see more terrorism and may be in more wars the further we go down this road. What are we getting in return? Why can none of you answer that simple question?
Still more nonsense. The US is not telling the Palestinians it will back Israel no matter what it does, but that the US will not be prevented from doing what is right by Palestinian threats of violence. No Islamic holy sites are threatened by this move. Notice that the Muslim states have very little to say about this.

Zionists are Goliath, and Palestine is David.

I hope that's how it ends.

Palestine worships a false god, allah, and a false prophet, mohammed, a child rapist, who crawled up out of a well. Palestine is not david.

The differences:

christians believe that jesus christ is the son of god/messiah returned to earth.

muslims: don't believe that jesus was the son of god/messiah returned to earth but believe that mohammad is the prophet or messenger of god.

jewish people believe that jesus christ wasn't the son of god/messiah returned to earth. Nor do they believe that mohammad is the prophet or messenger of god.

The word allah is just the arabic word for god. Just like the French word for god is dieu. The spanish word for god is dios. The italian word for god is dio.

Just because you don't follow the muslim faith doesn't mean it's not a real faith.

If you want people to respect your faith you might want to learn about your faith and respect other people's faith. You get what you give. No one respects and tolerates someone who doesn't respect and tolerate them.
Muslims do not worship the same god as Christians. They worship the Babylonian moon god. That's what Allah truly is. That's why the cresent moon is the symbol of Islam.

Uhhh, and you're blaming Trump for that?! Yikes! Ah, yes: If Trump had just continued the policy of cow-towing to intolerant Muslims and Muslim terrorists and had left the U.S. Embassy in Tel Aviv, all this would not have happened, right?
That's like telling European women the deserve to get raped by Muzzies because of the slutty outfits they wear.

You stupid Trump Zionists are going to piss of some of your fan base.

So, if you Zioscums don't cause the Nuclear Apocalypse.

We will vote you suckers, and motherf*ckers out.

Catholic Conservatives aren't pro-Israel, nor are Paleo-Conservatives, or Nationalists.

Enough is enough of you Liberal retarded Zioscums.

You're going to need to learn the rules kid.

You Anglo Monkeys don't understand NOTHING.

You are the #1 most stupid, violent, predatory savages I've ever seen.

You don't understand that Israel is more Liberal, and Iran is more Right-Wing.

You don't understand that you are the Liberals.

You don't understand that Israel is a Terrorist, Genocidal state.

You are screwy f*cking trash.

EuroSnowFlake?

I'm Euro Nationalist.

A real right-Winger.

Unlike you Liberal violent predator Zionists.

Meh. You're a scumbag.

You're a *real* right-winger in Europe.

Not in the US.

We are on a US message board, so we speak from the American perspective, scumbag.

why would I blame anyone other than the ones doing the killing? that's stupid. explain how a building can cause violence. You have failed to do that yet. A building that already existed for years.

A building that was not the official U.S. embassy. You basically just told the Palestinians that we have and will always side with Israel no matter what it does and the Palestinians have zero claim to their most important religious shrines.

We will get more violence, we will probably see more terrorism and may be in more wars the further we go down this road. What are we getting in return? Why can none of you answer that simple question?
Still more nonsense. The US is not telling the Palestinians it will back Israel no matter what it does, but that the US will not be prevented from doing what is right by Palestinian threats of violence. No Islamic holy sites are threatened by this move. Notice that the Muslim states have very little to say about this.

The differences:

The Religion of Cain

Tolerance is toxic. Virtue-signaling is aggressive pretense.

The differences:

Judaism is NOT the third-largest religion in the world. It comes in somewhere around the 8th. Hinduism is the 3rd largest, after Christianity and Islam.

Christianity, Islam and Judaism are the three major Abrahamic religions and I don't think your pettiness really adds much.

What a coincidence. I don't think half-assed, inaccurate communication adds ANYTHING.

But then, you're a proud leftist, which means you would consider it "petty" to expect 2+2 to equal 4, instead of "5, or whatever, you know what I mean!"

The differences:

serveimage.jpg

Catholic Conservatives aren't pro-Israel, nor are Paleo-Conservatives, or Nationalists.

EuroSnowFlake?

I'm Euro Nationalist.

A real right-Winger.

Meh. You're a scumbag.

Not in the US.

We are on a US message board, so we speak from the American perspective, scumbag.

You Anglo dregs don't even understand politics, not it's dynamics, or it's orientation.

You dregs are Liberals, about 99% of you are Liberals, be it Republicans, or Democrats.

Your Zionism is the #1 threat to World peace.

I'm a scumbag?

My Fascists haven't done anything since WW2.

Your Zionists have killed, killed, killed, and killed some more.

You Zionists need to be defeated just like the Nazis.

EuroSnowFlake?

I'm Euro Nationalist.

A real right-Winger.

Meh. You're a scumbag.

Not in the US.

You Anglo dregs don't even understand politics, not it's dynamics, or it's orientation.

You dregs are Liberals, about 99% of you are Liberals, be it Republicans, or Democrats.

I'm a scumbag?

Lololol....

Good luck with that, european mudsucker. We served the nazis like spatchcock chicken and we'll serve your ilk the same.

EuroSnowFlake?

I'm Euro Nationalist.

A real right-Winger.

You can speak for yourself but you have no right to speak for me. My ancestors killed off the fucking Indians, they didn't try and kill all the Jews like the Eastern Eurotrash did in the past few centuries.

EuroSnowFlake?

I'm Euro Nationalist.

A real right-Winger.

Meh. You're a scumbag.

Not in the US.

I'm a scumbag?

Lololol....

Good luck with that, european mudsucker. We served the nazis and we'll serve your ilk as well.

I don't want Muslims in my nation, or Anglos, or Jews, or anything else.

I also don't want anyone to be killed, killed, and killed, over, and over again.

In both cases the Jews, and Anglos are the #1 problem.

You bring in the Muds, and you kill, kill, and kill more for Zionist Jews.

EuroSnowFlake?

I'm Euro Nationalist.

A real right-Winger.

You can speak for yourself but you have no right to speak for me. My ancestors killed off the fucking Indians, they didn't try and kill all the Jews like the Eastern Eurotrash did in the past few centuries.

A.) So, you're saying Jewish lives are more important?

B.) So, you're saying it's more wrong to go far away from Spain, and kill Native who did nothing to them, than for Eastern Europeans to kll Jews causing trouble in their own nations?

As everyone predicted, moving that US Israeli Embassy to Jerusalem would cause death.
Before today, giving Donald Trump the Nobel peace prize was a bad idea. Now it is a super crazy idea.
It's sad that Palestinians can't act like rational humans and find other ways of expressing outrage instead of violence or threats of violence. Palestinians are their own worst enemies.

Native Americans aren't itching for a Nuclear Holocaust, like the Zionists are.

Furthermore I like Native American foods better, like "Fish Tacos" than Jewish foods like Gefilte fish, or the Bagels they stole from us Eastern Euro (Bublik)

I also like Native American religions more which respect "Nature"

It's sad that Palestinians can't act like rational humans and find other ways of expressing outrage instead of violence or threats of violence. Palestinians are their own worst enemies.

Hamas makes MOST Palestinians act like that. The Palestinian people are FULLY capable of living in Peace with, Radical Islam will not allow it.

You have shown yourself to be a hateful bigot. You are completely ignorant of history, side with incest savages that use their children as shields and do not seek peace.

And hey, moron, they have pontificated this point themselves at length.

"The Palestinian people does not exist. ... In reality today there is no difference between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of a Palestinian people, since Arab national interests demand that we posit the existence of a distinct "Palestinian people" to oppose Zionism. For tactical reasons, Jordan ... cannot raise claims to Haifa and Jaffa, while as a Palestinian, I can undoubtedly demand Haifa, Jaffa, Beer-Sheva and Jerusalem. However, the moment we reclaim our right to all of Palestine, we will not wait even a minute to unite Palestine and Jordan."

PLO leader Zuheir Mohsen tells the truth in 1977 about the invention of "Palestine"

Bottle rockets and rocks vs Israeli bombers and tanks isn't a fair fight my friend.

High time we end the 3 billion dollar welfare payment to Bibi which results in little other than death and destruction.

sham-attak.jpg

gaza_destruction.png

76205441_gazarubble.jpg

Israel-breaks-truce-on-Gaza-Palestine.jpg
That makes no sense. There is no connection between US aid to Israel and the conflict with the terrorist gangs who rule the Palestinians. US aid is intended to preserve peace between Israel and the Arab states, which it has largely done, and peace between Israel and the Palestinians can only come after there are deep reforms in the culture of the Palestinians.

Peace can only come after the eradication of a primitive, backwards religion.
The Third World Is the Enemy of Our Species

The Neanderthal didn't die out; they were killed off. Just sayin'.
The Neanderthal were killed off by a volcanic eruption; almost did the human race in, too.

I'm tired of you Anglo dreg Protestants in America.

You are the #1 retards, degenerates, and violent predators.

You don't understand a damn thing in this World, even the Neg's are more intelligent.

1.) Zion (Israel) is more Liberal than Iran.

2.) Israel is also a terrorist state against even America like in the U.S.S Liberty Bombing, or against Britain in the King David Hotel Bombing.

3.) Liberalism = Loose, or Less regulations.
You are the Liberals.

4.) I like Nature, you hate it, but why would God create Nature, if he didn't love it?

5.) I like helping poor White Catholics, as Jesus wasn't a Capitalist, he stood with the poor.

6.) I like preserving my culture, why wouldn't I? I love it.
You guys care more about helping Zionists loot, and shoot.

The differences:

Muslims do not worship the same god as Christians. They worship the Babylonian moon god. That's what Allah truly is. That's why the cresent moon is the symbol of Islam.
They used some of the moon god's imagery, same as some of the rebirth symbolism of Dionysus was rolled into the cult of Christianity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back