There goes Donald Trump’s Nobel peace prize (37 dead as US Jerusalem embassy opens)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're going to need to learn the rules kid.

You Anglo Monkeys don't understand NOTHING.

You are the #1 most stupid, violent, predatory savages I've ever seen.

You don't understand that Israel is more Liberal, and Iran is more Right-Wing.

You don't understand that you are the Liberals.

You don't understand that Israel is a Terrorist, Genocidal state.

You are screwy f*cking trash.

EuroSnowFlake?

I'm Euro Nationalist.

A real right-Winger.

Unlike you Liberal violent predator Zionists.

You can speak for yourself but you have no right to speak for me. My ancestors killed off the fucking Indians, they didn't try and kill all the Jews like the Eastern Eurotrash did in the past few centuries.

A.) So, you're saying Jewish lives are more important?

B.) So, you're saying it's more wrong to go far away from Spain, and kill Native who did nothing to them, than for Eastern Europeans to kll Jews causing trouble in their own nations?

No, you sap. I'm saying the sins of the father (or in this case great great.....grandfather) have nothing to do with today's generation unless they embrace the ideals of those prior generations such as systematic genocide or that one race is inherently superior to another based on some physical attribute.

You Anglo Monkeys don't understand NOTHING.

You are the #1 most stupid, violent, predatory savages I've ever seen.

You don't understand that Israel is more Liberal, and Iran is more Right-Wing.

You don't understand that you are the Liberals.

You don't understand that Israel is a Terrorist, Genocidal state.

You are screwy f*cking trash.

EuroSnowFlake?

I'm Euro Nationalist.

A real right-Winger.

You can speak for yourself but you have no right to speak for me. My ancestors killed off the fucking Indians, they didn't try and kill all the Jews like the Eastern Eurotrash did in the past few centuries.

B.) So, you're saying it's more wrong to go far away from Spain, and kill Native who did nothing to them, than for Eastern Europeans to kll Jews causing trouble in their own nations?

No, you sap. I'm saying the sins of the father (or in this case great great.....grandfather) have nothing to do with today's generation unless they embrace the ideals of those prior generations such as systematic genocide or that one race is inherently superior to another based on some physical attribute.

Zionism = Genocide.

Your great, great, grandfather supported genocide on Natives.

You however support genocide on Palestinians.

Still more nonsense. The US is not telling the Palestinians it will back Israel no matter what it does, but that the US will not be prevented from doing what is right by Palestinian threats of violence. No Islamic holy sites are threatened by this move. Notice that the Muslim states have very little to say about this.

Zionists are Goliath, and Palestine is David.

I hope that's how it ends.

Palestine worships a false god, allah, and a false prophet, mohammed, a child rapist, who crawled up out of a well. Palestine is not david.

Please learn something about the 3 largest religious faiths in the world.

All three, christian, jewish and muslim, worship THE SAME GOD.

The differences:

christians believe that jesus christ is the son of god/messiah returned to earth.

muslims: don't believe that jesus was the son of god/messiah returned to earth but believe that mohammad is the prophet or messenger of god.

jewish people believe that jesus christ wasn't the son of god/messiah returned to earth. Nor do they believe that mohammad is the prophet or messenger of god.

The word allah is just the arabic word for god. Just like the French word for god is dieu. The spanish word for god is dios. The italian word for god is dio.

All those words mean the same thing and is in reference to the same god.

Just because you don't follow the muslim faith doesn't mean it's not a real faith.

If you want people to respect your faith you might want to learn about your faith and respect other people's faith. You get what you give. No one respects and tolerates someone who doesn't respect and tolerate them.
Muslims do not worship the same god as Christians. They worship the Babylonian moon god. That's what Allah truly is. That's why the cresent moon is the symbol of Islam.
They used some of the moon god's imagery, same as some of the rebirth symbolism of Dionysus was rolled into the cult of Christianity.
The claim that Allah and Christ are the same god is too absurd for words to describe. Did jesus keep slaves? Did he have his enemies murdered? Was he a pedophile? Did he commit genocide? Did he rape anyone?

Palestine worships a false god, allah, and a false prophet, mohammed, a child rapist, who crawled up out of a well. Palestine is not david.

The differences:

christians believe that jesus christ is the son of god/messiah returned to earth.

muslims: don't believe that jesus was the son of god/messiah returned to earth but believe that mohammad is the prophet or messenger of god.

jewish people believe that jesus christ wasn't the son of god/messiah returned to earth. Nor do they believe that mohammad is the prophet or messenger of god.

The word allah is just the arabic word for god. Just like the French word for god is dieu. The spanish word for god is dios. The italian word for god is dio.

Just because you don't follow the muslim faith doesn't mean it's not a real faith.

If you want people to respect your faith you might want to learn about your faith and respect other people's faith. You get what you give. No one respects and tolerates someone who doesn't respect and tolerate them.
Muslims do not worship the same god as Christians. They worship the Babylonian moon god. That's what Allah truly is. That's why the cresent moon is the symbol of Islam.
They used some of the moon god's imagery, same as some of the rebirth symbolism of Dionysus was rolled into the cult of Christianity.
The claim that Allah and Christ are the same god is too absurd for words to describe. Did jesus keep slaves? Did have his enemies murdered? Was he a pedophile? Did he commit genocide? Did he rape anyone?

Do you seriously expect leftists, who gave us "Men can be women if they say they are women", to understand that saying something doesn't make it true?

The differences:

The claim that Allah and Christ are the same god is too absurd for words to describe. Did jesus keep slaves? Did he have his enemies murdered? Was he a pedophile? Did he commit genocide? Did he rape anyone?
I didn't know Dionysus was Allah.

Ya .... Obama got his Nobel Peace Prize for ..... Doing nothing .

Then bombed 7 Countries .....

At this point ... The Peace Prize is a JOKE !

Ya .... Obama got his Nobel Peace Prize for ..... Doing nothing .

Then bombed 7 Countries .....

At this point ... The Peace Prize is a JOKE !

The Peace Prize was a joke when Jewish Zionist Irgun terrorist Menachem Begin won it long before Obama backed by Jewish David Axelrod, and Jewish Goldman Sachs won it.

EuroSnowFlake?

I'm Euro Nationalist.

A real right-Winger.

Zionism = Genocide.

Nah, he was unknowingly a bio-weapon. Any Pogrom leaders in your tree?

Again, you have no standing to profess my position on anything.

The differences:

I didn't know Dionysus was Allah.
He's obviously not. The former at least had some moral principles.

I'm Euro Nationalist.

A real right-Winger.

Zionism = Genocide.

Nah, he was unknowingly a bio-weapon. Any Pogrom leaders in your tree?

Again, you have no standing to profess my position on anything.

The big difference is this.

It was the Eastern European nations, they went after Jews who were a problem.

It was the Palestinian nation, they (The Jewish Zionists) who went after Palestinians who weren't a problem to them other than standing in the way of their greed, and looting, and shooting.

It was the Colonists , they who went after Native American who weren't a problem to them other than standing in the way of their greed, and looting, and shooting.

EuroSnowFlake?

I'm Euro Nationalist.

A real right-Winger.

Meh. You're a scumbag.

You're a *real* right-winger in Europe.

Not in the US.

We are on a US message board, so we speak from the American perspective, scumbag.

You Anglo dregs don't even understand politics, not it's dynamics, or it's orientation.

You dregs are Liberals, about 99% of you are Liberals, be it Republicans, or Democrats.

Your Zionism is the #1 threat to World peace.

I'm a scumbag?

My Fascists haven't done anything since WW2.

Your Zionists have killed, killed, killed, and killed some more.

You Zionists need to be defeated just like the Nazis.

Lololol....

Good luck with that, european mudsucker. We served the nazis and we'll serve your ilk as well.

I don't want Muslims in my nation, or Anglos, or Jews, or anything else.

I also don't want anyone to be killed, killed, and killed, over, and over again.

In both cases the Jews, and Anglos are the #1 problem.

You bring in the Muds, and you kill, kill, and kill more for Zionist Jews.

I give up.

I have no idea what your ideology is. It's not American, though, and therefore, my interest is waning..waning...kaput.

I'm Euro Nationalist.

A real right-Winger.

Meh. You're a scumbag.

Not in the US.

We are on a US message board, so we speak from the American perspective, scumbag.

You Anglo dregs don't even understand politics, not it's dynamics, or it's orientation.

You dregs are Liberals, about 99% of you are Liberals, be it Republicans, or Democrats.

I'm a scumbag?

Lololol....

Good luck with that, european mudsucker. We served the nazis and we'll serve your ilk as well.

I also don't want anyone to be killed, killed, and killed, over, and over again.

I give up.

I have no idea what your ideology is. It's not American, though, and therefore, my interest is waning..waning...kaput.

America wasn't founded as a Capitalist, nor as a Zionist nation.

America was however founded as a White nation.

Native Americans aren't itching for a Nuclear Holocaust, like the Zionists are.

Furthermore I like Native American foods better, like "Fish Tacos" than Jewish foods like Gefilte fish, or the Bagels they stole from us Eastern Euro (Bublik)

I also like Native American religions more which respect "Nature"

Fish tacos are Indian?

Who knew.

I'm Euro Nationalist.

A real right-Winger.

Meh. You're a scumbag.

Not in the US.

I'm a scumbag?

Lololol....

I give up.

He's a neo-Nazi, literally.

Native Americans aren't itching for a Nuclear Holocaust, like the Zionists are.

Furthermore I like Native American foods better, like "Fish Tacos" than Jewish foods like Gefilte fish, or the Bagels they stole from us Eastern Euro (Bublik)

I also like Native American religions more which respect "Nature"

Fish tacos are Indian?

Who knew.

Aztecs invented Fish Tacos.

Meh. You're a scumbag.

Not in the US.

I'm a scumbag?

Lololol....

I give up.

America wasn't founded as a Capitalist, nor as a Zionist nation.

America was however founded as a White nation.

I. Don't. Care.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back