There Goes the Economy

Didn’t take long.
Watch energy costs go up while the economy crashes around us, creating a greater dependency class, the goal of Marxist democrats...

Let's abolish our useless and alleged right wing wars on crime, drugs, and terror. Big Government can't do anything Right even while wasting billions of the Peoples' tax monies.
I can do without the war on drugs. I still favor fighting crime and terror. Especially interested in fight against domestic terror.

yep--Harris and Biden are more like communists.....Harris is a racist dumbass that doesn't know shit about economics....Biden isn't that better
..they want to take the $$$$ and give it to lazy stupid jackasses

Didn’t take long.
Watch energy costs go up while the economy crashes around us, creating a greater dependency class, the goal of Marxist democrats...

Let's abolish our useless and alleged right wing wars on crime, drugs, and terror. Big Government can't do anything Right even while wasting billions of the Peoples' tax monies.
I can do without the war on drugs. I still favor fighting crime and terror. Especially interested in fight against domestic terror.
How about WarTime Tax Rates for them? It must be that, really really serious and not just right wing hoaxes, right?

oba.gif

1604780728939.png

Didn’t take long.

How about WarTime Tax Rates for them? It must be that, really really serious and not just right wing hoaxes, right?
What is a wartime tax rate? Where did that craziness come from? Settle down.

DJIA is down to 28,500 since the election ... falling from the high of 27,000 Tuesday morning ... just awful, those poor poor Rich people ...
The stock market is a reflection of all the money we print up causing inflation in it. However, if it tanks there are a lot of peasants with some money in it including retirees with pensions who would be hurt badly. Back in the 1960's when we had foundation, the stock market actually stayed at the same level for several years. A barometer of wealth or a barometer of a country's fiscal and infrastructure condition.

Didn’t take long.

The economy already crashed in February.

" More than 42 million Americans have filed for unemployment benefits. Major companies including JCPenney, J.Crew and Hertz have filed for bankruptcy. And economists are predicting GDP imploded at an annualized rate of 40% during the second quarter. "
Completely separate, temporary and unique dynamic.
Energy costs are essential to the economy, not an anomaly.

Wisconsin, Spring 2021: badger’s electric bike recharge system will use solar panels only.

Didn’t take long.

What is a wartime tax rate? Where did that craziness come from? Settle down.
This is what I mean by real times of war tax rates, right wingers:

In consideration of the monstrous sacrifice of life and property that each war demands of the people, personal enrichment due to a war must be regarded as a crime against the nation. Therefore, we demand ruthless confiscation of all war profits.

Just market based capital metrics to see if it is really really capitally serious or not.

Didn’t take long.

Non-sequitor.

Forum List

Back