There Goes the Narrative on Who Commits Hate Crimes

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
BRM baby. Black Racists Murder
91FE40DD-7887-4F13-8855-3A17E90E9AAF.jpeg

Why wouldn't they be? The last couple of generations have been told, non-stop, that they've been cheated and abused because of their cullah. This newest generation seems ready to take what they feel they've been denied and they're now being used to destabilize major cities. I don't really care if blue cesspools are destroyed but when they try to bring that action to flyover country, there's going to be some REALLY POOR OUTCOMES for them.

Why wouldn't they be? The last couple of generations have been told, non-stop, that they've been cheated and abused because of their cullah. This newest generation seems ready to take what they feel they've been denied and they're now being used to destabilize major cities. I don't really care if blue cesspools are destroyed but when they try to bring that action to flyover country, there's going to be some REALLY POOR OUTCOMES for them.
Good.All looters should be in Prison. If they get crowded? Build more.

How many times must I remind you that your default posting area is NOT in Current Events or Politics?

• Overall, we rate Power Line strongly right biased based on story selection that always favors the right. We also rate them Mixed for factual reporting due to the use of poor sources that have failed numerous fact checks, as well as rejecting the consensus of science when it comes to climate change.

How many times must I remind you that your default posting area is NOT in Current Events or Politics?

• Overall, we rate Power Line strongly right biased based on story selection that always favors the right. We also rate them Mixed for factual reporting due to the use of poor sources that have failed numerous fact checks, as well as rejecting the consensus of science when it comes to climate change.

Oh good. I see you've got your snotty little bitch face on again.

no surprise there. Black people in america are the most resentful, bitter group in the country. All their problems are someone else's fault and they're obsessed with race/ethnicity. I'm sure they can even find reason to hate Azerbaijanis.
Some blacks believe they are entitled to more opportunity than other groups. That's what Democrats have taught them so they will always vote Democrat. It's a political strategy applied by the Democrats for decades and they really don't seem to care how that particular policy is tearing the country apart.

Who is 'we?'

Who is 'we?'
He has a mouse in his pocket.

Numbers are numbers

Numbers are numbers
don't confuse the left with the fact a stat is not effected by what site it is posted on

Not all blacks are thugs and ghetto trash
But percent of their population is higher then any other group. They commit 50 percent of all murders and commit 37 percent of all violent crimes.
I know, unfortunately, I have them as customers at work and it sucks
They’re so aggressive, low IQ and thuggish you can’t imagine

^

That's a great example of an ad hominem logical fallacy, DrLove.

:spinner:

Fucking moonbats..:cuckoo:

:abgg2q.jpg:

Last edited:

Want the CDC and FBI hyperlinks, troll?
It’s in the article.

Forum List

Back