There Goes the Narrative on Who Commits Hate Crimes

How many times must I remind you that your default posting area is NOT in Current Events or Politics?

• Overall, we rate Power Line strongly right biased based on story selection that always favors the right. We also rate them Mixed for factual reporting due to the use of poor sources that have failed numerous fact checks, as well as rejecting the consensus of science when it comes to climate change.
Want the CDC and FBI hyperlinks, troll?
It’s in the article.

Nah, I'm good with your loon site ;)

Just to set the record straight and /thread

Race

In 2017, race was reported for 6,370 known hate crime offenders. Of these offenders:

• 50.7 percent were White.
  • 21.3 percent were Black or African American.
  • 7.5 percent were groups made up of individuals of various races (group of multiple races).
  • 0.8 percent (49 offenders) were American Indian or Alaska Native.
  • 0.7 percent (42 offenders) were Asian.
  • 3 offenders were Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander.
  • 19.1 percent were unknown.

Race

In 2017, race was reported for 6,370 known hate crime offenders. Of these offenders:

• 21.3 percent were Black or African American.
  • 7.5 percent were groups made up of individuals of various races (group of multiple races).
  • 0.8 percent (49 offenders) were American Indian or Alaska Native.
  • 0.7 percent (42 offenders) were Asian.
  • 3 offenders were Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander.
  • 19.1 percent were unknown.
Of course you change the topic from per capita to gross numbers.

If that’s the game then 75% of people who serve to protect innocent citizens from criminals are white.

Race

Only 50%? Even though whites are 75% of the population.

Why is that number so miniscule, in your opinion? Why are white people apparently so much more civilized than "people of color"?

Do you believe that intelligence is genetically heritable? Why or why not?

Last edited:

Race

Why is that number so miniscule, in your opinion? Why are white people apparently so much more civilized than "people of color"?

We are on sensitive ground here, but I think I am allowed to say the following (and then shut up).

I do not know that Caucasians are "so much more civilized" than people of color. Here in the United States, Asians are the most law-abiding group in the nation.

Race

We are on sensitive ground here, but I think I am allowed to say the following (and then shut up).

I do not know that Caucasians are "so much more civilized" than people of color. Here in the United States, Asians are the most law-abiding group in the nation.
An LWNJ TDS afflicted moronic Asian just murdered 10 white folks in a grocery store in Boulder Colorado.

Race

An LWNJ TDS afflicted moronic Asian just murdered 10 white folks in a grocery store in Boulder Colorado.

In this country, "Asian" usually refers to people from East Asia (China, Japan, Vietnam, etc.).

I understand that in England, "Asian" refers to people from India, Pakistan, etc.

no surprise there. Black people in america are the most resentful, bitter group in the country. All their problems are someone else's fault and they're obsessed with race/ethnicity. I'm sure they can even find reason to hate Azerbaijanis.

Well, they got corporate backing now to be able to continue to blame. But, as usual, they got no real corporate money. :abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back