There Has Never Been A Greater Betrayal By A President

if a person can't really breathe, they wouldn't be able to speak

You aren’t really dumb enough to believe that are you?
In the few seconds he lets up, you gasp you can’t breathe?
Are you really stupid enough an experienced cop didn't know the pressure he was applying was not fatal or should not be. I would wait for the trial. Drugs killed Floyd.

Are you really stupid enough an experienced cop didn't know the pressure he was applying was not fatal or should not be. I would wait for the trial. Drugs killed Floyd.
Evidently not

The man died

Evidently not

The man died
Crack kills

It's over trump fans. Go home to your families who should be more important than this so called prez'dent who wouldn't spit on you. Look at how quickly he drops people and starts bad mouthing them if they don't do what he wants them to, even if it's illegal. Jeff Sessions and Mike Pense for a couple examples. He's not worth it guys.

No, the officer held his position while the druggy was saying he couldn't breathe. Even you can't really be this dumb. If you don't believe me, ask a friend to help. Have your friend put his knee against the side of your head, and tell me if it affects your breathing. It doesn't, and do you know why? Because breathing takes place with your lungs and windpipe. Your lungs expand and contract, and air flows through the windpipe to sustain the lungs with oxygen. Your head being turned sideways with pressure applied doesn't affect the lungs or windpipe. But you know what does interfere with oxygen getting to the body? Highly dangerous narcotics.

One or two Republicans will peel off and vote to impeach

The rest are still prepared to look the other way while he shoots someone on Fifth Ave

Your pretense of caring about a riot is fooling no one, commie bastard.
Turns out, the commies are you and your ilk, trying to justify insurrection.

Riots been raging for years now. And now suddenly they are a big problem because finally there was one that was from your enemies instead of your allies the blm and antifa?

You can shove that fucking nonsense up your ass.
This wasn't just a riot, ChoadBreath. It was a seditious insurrection carried out by domestic terrorists.
Like last summer.
Nope, not like last summer. It's really not my problem you don't know what seditious insurrection is.
Some riots are good.....right?
No, dumbfuck, no riots are good. All should be condemned.
Why did your leaders cheer riots, looting, rape, and murder for 6 months, Assflap?

View attachment 443200
They didn't cheer the rioting. You're just a moron. They were kneeling to symbolize the support they introduced in Congress....

No Dumbfuck, they were cheering the riots, looting, rape, and murder for months.

Nobody is buying your bullshit, Assflap.
Too bad, dumbfuck, you're just a nutcase who thinks he speaks for everyone here. :cuckoo:

Washington (AFP) - Democratic lawmakers knelt in silent tribute to George Floyd in the US Congress on Monday before unveiling a package of sweeping police reforms in response to the killing of African Americans by law enforcement.

Yep. Shared goals. The dems and the rioters were and are and will be allies. Dem mayors ordered cops to stand down, if not actually HELP the rioters.

That you do it is bad enough. THat you have the nerve to lie about what we all saw happening, makes you a piece of shit.
Your mental issues are not my problem. Kneeling like that is a peaceful gesture started by Colin Kaepernick. That was was the message they were sending as they went to pass the bill I posted which contained sweeping police reforms in light of the police murdering George Floyd.

The Kneeling is not an act of violence, I will grant you that.

BUT, it is gesture directed at AMERICA as a whole and denying and rejecting any respect or loyalty to America from the kneelers.

Anyone who does that in a healthy society would be outcast from that society.

That they won the election, is a sign of how fucked we are as a nation.
It was a symbolic gesture in respect of a man who was murdered by police and on display as they worked on passing police reform. That you think peaceful protesters should be "outcast from society" is a poor reflection on you, not them.

It was a symbolic rejection of loyalty to or love of this nation.

That the reason for that rejection is wacism, might mean something to you. NOt so much to me.

THe people that did it, are anti-American scum.
LOLOL

Only to you loony righties is peaceably protesting police brutality, "anti-American scum."
icon_rolleyes.gif

A peaceful protest that includes the symbolic message that America is evul and that the person making the protest is taking a "stand" AGAINST America,

is the very definition of "Anti-American".

Words have meaning, and you pretending to be confused about them, is just you being a liar.
LOL

Your delusions are noted and laughed at. They were still protesting police brutality.
Riots, looting, rape, and murder isn’t protesting, Dumbass.
LOLOL

Dumbfuck, we're talking about people who were peaceably protesting by kneeling. Like these folks...

7VvtQd1MRYirZOxtNx7d9HOxKphzP0t5fkXoLtQ7W_voljN2WFIAvubFEuGzlA9QRUO20FuBw_mD_LbCzPHnLRWEkZzgeZQguhHxvXlhTsOwQP8uFgUCg8Yf02pPStKZ1Rv4ssK2hUpLcuQ2KJsw0iFUdj6_0R5Xcel_SSiKg8JBhPSG20gdpUf0mrRIoZpHegpQ6MABpfn4V8uIeAbCDeyVbbsaR2GnVUy_nFNRYUs

Are you ever not a dumbfuck?

Ever??

The rest are still prepared to look the other way while he shoots someone on Fifth Ave

Riots been raging for years now. And now suddenly they are a big problem because finally there was one that was from your enemies instead of your allies the blm and antifa?

This wasn't just a riot, ChoadBreath. It was a seditious insurrection carried out by domestic terrorists.
Like last summer.
Nope, not like last summer. It's really not my problem you don't know what seditious insurrection is.
Why did your leaders cheer riots, looting, rape, and murder for 6 months, Assflap?

View attachment 443200
They didn't cheer the rioting. You're just a moron. They were kneeling to symbolize the support they introduced in Congress....

No Dumbfuck, they were cheering the riots, looting, rape, and murder for months.

Too bad, dumbfuck, you're just a nutcase who thinks he speaks for everyone here. :cuckoo:

Washington (AFP) - Democratic lawmakers knelt in silent tribute to George Floyd in the US Congress on Monday before unveiling a package of sweeping police reforms in response to the killing of African Americans by law enforcement.

Yep. Shared goals. The dems and the rioters were and are and will be allies. Dem mayors ordered cops to stand down, if not actually HELP the rioters.

That you do it is bad enough. THat you have the nerve to lie about what we all saw happening, makes you a piece of shit.
Your mental issues are not my problem. Kneeling like that is a peaceful gesture started by Colin Kaepernick. That was was the message they were sending as they went to pass the bill I posted which contained sweeping police reforms in light of the police murdering George Floyd.

BUT, it is gesture directed at AMERICA as a whole and denying and rejecting any respect or loyalty to America from the kneelers.

It was a symbolic gesture in respect of a man who was murdered by police and on display as they worked on passing police reform. That you think peaceful protesters should be "outcast from society" is a poor reflection on you, not them.

That the reason for that rejection is wacism, might mean something to you. NOt so much to me.

LOLOL

Only to you loony righties is peaceably protesting police brutality, "anti-American scum."
icon_rolleyes.gif

A peaceful protest that includes the symbolic message that America is evul and that the person making the protest is taking a "stand" AGAINST America,

Words have meaning, and you pretending to be confused about them, is just you being a liar.
LOL

Your delusions are noted and laughed at. They were still protesting police brutality.
LOLOL

Dumbfuck, we're talking about people who were peaceably protesting by kneeling. Like these folks...

7VvtQd1MRYirZOxtNx7d9HOxKphzP0t5fkXoLtQ7W_voljN2WFIAvubFEuGzlA9QRUO20FuBw_mD_LbCzPHnLRWEkZzgeZQguhHxvXlhTsOwQP8uFgUCg8Yf02pPStKZ1Rv4ssK2hUpLcuQ2KJsw0iFUdj6_0R5Xcel_SSiKg8JBhPSG20gdpUf0mrRIoZpHegpQ6MABpfn4V8uIeAbCDeyVbbsaR2GnVUy_nFNRYUs

Ever??
Half of them couldn't get back up. Did you know that scarf they are wearing. It is from a tribe that was in the slave business. Just plain stupid drama queens.

That's Liz Cheney talking about her impending vote to Impeach Donald J Trump

Cheney is no AOC clone. She's a hard core right wing Republican.

Today Trump will be Impeached for the second time and it will be a bi-partisan effort.

End this. This stain of democracy must end
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!! NPR, Lush? The last bastion of hope for unbiased journalism with a major reputation for being impartial (said no one ever)??????

You really are a stupid fuck and an utter joke.

(snicker)

Like last summer.

View attachment 443200

LOLOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

LOL

LOLOL

Ever??
Not talking about leftards that were rioting and attacking people that had nothing to do with "police brutality?" The same commie fucks that took over a section of a leftard ran city? I would avoid that as well, faun, the lil lyin' pervert.

(snicker)

That's Liz Cheney talking about her impending vote to Impeach Donald J Trump

Cheney is no AOC clone. She's a hard core right wing Republican.

Today Trump will be Impeached for the second time and it will be a bi-partisan effort.

End this. This stain of democracy must end
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!! NPR, Lush? The last bastion of hope for unbiased journalism with a major reputation for being impartial (said no one ever)??????

You really are a stupid fuck and an utter joke.

(snicker)
LOLOL

Slobbers the asylum inmate who still believes in PizzaGate. Buzz the nurse to come change your drool cup, dickless delusional dale.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Like last summer.

View attachment 443200

LOLOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

LOL

LOLOL

Ever??
Not talking about leftards that were rioting and attacking people that had nothing to do with "police brutality?" The same commie fucks that took over a section of a leftard ran city? I would avoid that as well, faun, the lil lyin' pervert.

(snicker)
You're fucking demented, dickless delusional dale. What was being discussed were people protesting peaceably by kneeling. I'm surprised you have a problem with kneelers given how you kneel all the time in front of your boyfriend.

Like last summer.

View attachment 443200

LOLOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

LOL

And attacking America as a whole because of it. That is the message and I am judging them based on their message.

I respect their right to Free Speech. Being Free to speak, is not a pass on being judged on the content of your speech.

They and you are anti-America traitors and you should be treated as such.

Like last summer.

View attachment 443200

LOLOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

LOL

LOLOL

Ever??

Meanwhile they were supporting the ones that were rioting, looting raping and killing. So, it is a valid point.

AS YOU WELL KNOW.

Like last summer.

View attachment 443200

LOLOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

LOL

LOLOL

Ever??
Half of them couldn't get back up. Did you know that scarf they are wearing. It is from a tribe that was in the slave business. Just plain stupid drama queens.

The origin of kente cloth
Kente cloth comes from the Asante, or Ashanti, peoples of Ghana and Ewe peoples of Ghana and Togo.

Like last summer.

View attachment 443200

LOLOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

LOL

And attacking America as a whole because of it. That is the message and I am judging them based on their message.

I respect their right to Free Speech. Being Free to speak, is not a pass on being judged on the content of your speech.

They and you are anti-America traitors and you should be treated as such.
You go, girl.

Meanwhile, Impeached Trump is still the only president in U.S. history to be impeached twice. That makes him the biggest loser. We tried warning you yahoos about him but you were too dumb to listen.

tenor.gif

Like last summer.

View attachment 443200

LOLOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

LOL

LOLOL

Ever??

Meanwhile they were supporting the ones that were rioting, looting raping and killing. So, it is a valid point.

AS YOU WELL KNOW.
What is WELL KNOWN is that you're an idiot and a liar. In reality, Pelosi actually condemned that violence.

"We support peaceful demonstrations. We participate in them. They are part of the essence of our democracy. That does not include looting, starting fires, or rioting. They should be prosecuted. That is lawlessness." ~ Nancy Pelosi

Like last summer.

View attachment 443200

LOLOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

LOL

LOLOL

Ever??

AS YOU WELL KNOW.
What is WELL KNOWN is that you're an idiot and a liar. In reality, Pelosi actually condemned that violence.

"We support peaceful demonstrations. We participate in them. They are part of the essence of our democracy. That does not include looting, starting fires, or rioting. They should be prosecuted. That is lawlessness." ~ Nancy Pelosi

It is called "talking out of both sides of her mouth".

She formally STATES that she is condemning the violence, meanwhile supporting the narrative that justifies the violence, sharing the goals of the violence, not doing anything about mayors that order the cops to stand down to let the riots happens, ect. ect. ect.

Also, you already knew that. THe bit where you pretended to not know that, was you being a lying whore.

Like last summer.

View attachment 443200

LOLOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

LOL

LOLOL

Ever??

AS YOU WELL KNOW.

It is called "talking out of both sides of her mouth".

She formally STATES that she is condemning the violence, meanwhile supporting the narrative that justifies the violence, sharing the goals of the violence, not doing anything about mayors that order the cops to stand down to let the riots happens, ect. ect. ect.

Also, you already knew that. THe bit where you pretended to not know that, was you being a lying whore.

Great, quote her talking out of the side where she's supporting rioting, looting, raping and killing....

Like last summer.

View attachment 443200

LOLOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

LOL

LOLOL

Ever??
Your racist Messiah's in their Slave Trade garb.

:laughing0301: :banana: :iyfyus.jpg: :itsok:

Forum List

Back