There is a lot of talking that the shots given as a vaccine harm humans, so listen up

Let me put it this way Rob

Do you think our government LIES ?

~S~
Sparky, of course they lie. Don't you also notice posters lying here as well?
I believe my doctor is accurate as to what a vaccine is.

I know what a vaccine is supposed to do, and the Covid jabs don't make the grade, as anyone with common sense can see.
So all the pharmacists, medical researchers and physicians are participating in some massive conspiracy?

Do you realize how ridiculous that sounds

I know what a vaccine is supposed to do, and the Covid jabs don't make the grade, as anyone with common sense can see.
Every person I know who has been vaccinated has not got seriously ill due to CV 19. We know of many prescribed drugs that have various effects on a variety of humans. I am asked always if I am allergic to a host of things. Fortunately i am not allergic to latex and other things.

So to my knowledge, the concern with the COVID vaccine, it was launched without going through the screenings and evaluations process.

As with all medicines, every vaccine must go through extensive and rigorous testing to ensure it is safe before it can be introduced in a country’s vaccine programme.
When Democrats blame Trump for many dying, I defend him by discussing Warp Speed. Naturally when you cut out 8 to 9 years of testing, things are not going to be perfect. But the lie that Trump did nothing is a terrible lie told by Democrats. Warp speed got the vaccines to us all around 8 to 9 years faster. Trump was doing his job.

So Captain Caveman, you are correct. It was delivered to us at warp speed.

Today you do not read on the news that hundreds of thousands are seriously ill due to CV19 and are hospitalized, right? Trump did that for us.

Sparky, of course they lie. Don't you also notice posters lying here as well?
I believe my doctor is accurate as to what a vaccine is.
You're free to believe anyone or anything you'd like Rob

What you're NOT free to do is tell the rest of us we need to fall in line with it all....

~S~

When Democrats blame Trump for many dying, I defend him by discussing Warp Speed. Naturally when you cut out 8 to 9 years of testing, things are not going to be perfect. But the lie that Trump did nothing is a terrible lie told by Democrats. Warp speed got the vaccines to us all around 8 to 9 years faster. Trump was doing his job.

So Captain Caveman, you are correct. It was delivered to us at warp speed.

Today you do not read on the news that hundreds of thousands are seriously ill due to CV19 and are hospitalized, right? Trump did that for us.
To be honest when it came to COVID, I was against lockdowns from the start and the vaccine should have followed standard procedure. If it meant double the deaths, then sobeit, it's still a tiny fraction of the population. So due to lockdowns, EVERYONE is now suffering from the high inflation and interest rates etc.. More poor means reduced nutrition and longer term deaths from associated illness caused by this. Plus, not diagnosing cancer sooner, more deaths result.

And if anyone wanted to self isolate/lockdown, then government assistance could have been put in place whilst everyone else carried on.

And that has always been my stance from the start.

nonsense, and i look great in jackboots....

really?

It means i'm not a tool Elmer

~S~
Every mandate had options to not take the vaccine with consequences.
They did not want their workers to be at greater risk of COVID because someone was not willing to take the vaccine that all others had taken.
It was not punishment for the individual not taking the vaccine, it was protecting the workers which the science showed at the time.
The good of the majority over ones demand.
Statistics of of COVID deaths Jan 1 2022
Dearh per 100,000
2.31 for vaccinated
25.62 for unvaccinated

Last edited:
Vaccines aren't vaccines just because your gubmint says they are. Just like an insurrection isn't an insurrection just because your Democrat leaders say it is. Blind Faith can be a dangerous thing. Start thinking.
Both of those things have specific definitions, and both of them have been met much to the consternation of antivaxxer election deniers like yourself.

You're free to believe anyone or anything you'd like Rob

What you're NOT free to do is tell the rest of us we need to fall in line with it all....

~S~
Your individual rights cannot over ride others rights to safety.
You cannot interfere with others rights to life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

Vaccinated people can become infected with COVID-19 and spread it to others. However, a 2023 study found that vaccinated people were significantly less likely to transmit the virus,” said Brian Laird, PharmD, a manager in Pharmacy Operations at OSF HealthCare.Jul 5, 2023

Your individual rights cannot over ride others rights to safety.
You cannot interfere with others rights to life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.
Nanny state laws do exactly that Elmer

They interfere (which is a PC term for violating constitutionality) one's freedoms based on it being a menace to society

The inherent problem being when any given government gets to establish a metric , it can easily turn into subjugation cloaked in the guise of safety

Further, freedom is a collective , not individual construct , in that if the dude down the street's rights are cut, we all bleed

And this nation is still bleeding from their lockdowns.....

~S~

Every mandate had options to not take the vaccine with consequences.
Are we not seeing how those consequences worked out now Elmer?

perhaps following the $$$ would be revealing....

Why have Pfizer shares dropped?

Pfizer (PFE) shares tumbled over 8% in early trading Wednesday to their lowest level in more than 10 years after warning revenue could decline next year and releasing guidance below forecasts as demand for its COVID-19 vaccines and treatments wanes.Dec 13, 2023

~S~

Trump would have the 2024 election for sure if so many of the MAGA followers died from not taking the vaccine.
and instead the covid vaxxed are suffering from death by SUDDENLY, heart failure, turbo cancers and autoimmune disorders.

Here is a link to Smarter Every Day that talks of a female who came down with "long covid".
Check it out. I have the earlier shots and also the latest vaccine and if you want to know why, it is due to what my doctor told me. And he is more than a MD, he is also a DO where Doctors get additional training.

I watched all of the video. I am pleased to report it is not about trying for you to get shots.
What it does is remind me, and hopefully you, that with no shots, you can get seriously ill. With shots, you might have discomfort. Illnesses are not solitary. They include family, friends who visit and perhaps others you do not see. If you get infected, how can you guarantee you will not spread your illness.
This woman is called Physics girl and she is very engaging and educated and spreads knowledge as if it was butter on toast. If you have never saw her videos, you might want to check her out.

Also, I believe you will feel better off for watching this video.

I know a family member who was against the shot. He laughed at COVID, called it the flu. He said COVID didn't exist and the government made it all up. He would claim no one was getting sick from COVID and dying from it. -->He ended up catching COVID. He got hospitalized with really bad pneumonia and died. His wife is widowed now and has never been the same, she never talks to anyone and in awful depression.

I know another family member who again laughed at COVID. Very much against the vaccine. He swore COVID wasn't real, fake made up by our government. He called it the Flu. He too got hospitalized with pneumonia. He survived but almost died and suffered from long COVID.

I have another family member who got his first set of shots and a booster and he still got very sick with COVID. Hospitalized with pneumonia. He suffered long COVID.

but people laugh at COVID. call it the fake virus. They laugh at the Vaccine. Call COVID the Flu. People can't admit they were wrong, want to just be stubborn and ignore the evidence.

I will mention all three family members very heavy set and overweight, two of them were truck drivers.

Last edited:
Nanny state laws do exactly that Elmer

They interfere (which is a PC term for violating constitutionality) one's freedoms based on it being a menace to society

The inherent problem being when any given government gets to establish a metric , it can easily turn into subjugation cloaked in the guise of safety

Further, freedom is a collective , not individual construct , in that if the dude down the street's rights are cut, we all bleed

And this nation is still bleeding from their lockdowns.....

~S~
Menace's to society never think they are a menace to society. There are degrees of being a menace to society. Many are no brainers, murder, theft etc.
At the end of the day, one is a menace to society if implementation of their rights over ride the rights of a majority. They are amenace.

The problem is people like you who focus on your rights and could give a dam for anyone else's rights. It is the characteristic of MAGA.

Are we not seeing how those consequences worked out now Elmer?

perhaps following the $$$ would be revealing....

Why have Pfizer shares dropped?

Pfizer (PFE) shares tumbled over 8% in early trading Wednesday to their lowest level in more than 10 years after warning revenue could decline next year and releasing guidance below forecasts as demand for its COVID-19 vaccines and treatments wanes.Dec 13, 2023

~S~
If the mandate's had not been implenmented many more would have died and the spread would have been more drastic before the vaccine.

The US was not alone in their strayegy. Every nation in the world used the strategy.

and instead the covid vaxxed are suffering from death by SUDDENLY, heart failure, turbo cancers and autoimmune disorders.
It has not been completely proven but a few may have. But millions more were saved. The cost benefit analysis is a no brainer for vaccines.
Do you know how many people die while having a procedure at a Dentist's office many. But if you don't go to the Dentist yopu will most likely die of sepsis.

People with limited understanding and knowledge use the one in a million risk as a reason not to do something.
Every action, every thing we consume, everything we do has at least a one in a million risk.

Don't ever leave your house and there will be a lower chance you will die.

Menace's to society never think they are a menace to society. There are degrees of being a menace to society. Many are no brainers, murder, theft etc.
At the end of the day, one is a menace to society if implementation of their rights over ride the rights of a majority. They are amenace.

The problem is people like you who focus on your rights and could give a dam for anyone else's rights. It is the characteristic of MAGA.
When America got infected, you only read dreadful reports. People could not get respirators. Nurses were getting sick when treating patients. Doctors were leaving their hospital.

Well the vaccine showed up, thanks To Trump, I believe the rate of deaths is about the same today as when we got hit. But the typical person does not get as sick if they do get sick.

Most have no idea as a percentage how FEW died that got sick. This could be why a lot of Americans are not vaccinated and do not plan to get vaccinated.

Forum List

Back