🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

There is a storm coming!!!

The United States is under attack from within and without. We are in real danger of everything this country stands for. We are being attacked on three fronts. It has always been there but now they are bringing to right out in the open and under political correctness they will lead us right down the path to conquest.
Chicken Little and the boy who cried “Wolf!”. Trump’s most loyal supporters.

Trump says there’s always a crisis an enemy and an emergency.

And he alone can fix it.
Just another little fact. San Antonio has barred Chik Fil A from its airport. These little things are adding up for Christians. The wolf thing has validity for those concerned.

Hate Chicken is the best chicken.

Yes, the chicken restaurant industry historically has been rife with hate and racism lolol...

https://www.accredited-times.com/2018/02/22/kfc-crisis-exposes-racism/

My wife and I very seldom eat fast food. Like maybe twice a year or so. Most of the time when we do it is Chik-Fil-A.

Wow, you sure know a lot of "facts" about him really well for not watching or listening to any news about him.

So-called President Maroonie has been in the public eye all my life, just because I said I don't need the last three years worth coverage to know his public persona, doesn't mean I don't watch coverage of him. He's always been a husker and a con. He is a source of great amusement as he conned the GOP and middle America. I still blame Jon Stewart for his election.

r perhaps, maybe, just maybe, read some biased material about him that had an axe to grind?

Or his public persona is just that of an asshole. That's what he brought to the office.
I agree with all of that.

From 1987;
Doonesbury by Garry Trudeau for September 16, 1987 | GoComics.com

From 1999;
Trump-Doonesbury.jpg

Today;
Page99_10.4.15-lbox-865x500-000000.jpg

Regardless, it doesn't mean he hasn't been the least violent president since. . . . Carter? :dunno:

And honestly, I am not a huge fan of his budget proposal, but what can we do? It is probably the most responsible since the one passed by Gingrich, and the Democrats won't consider it. I think the only thing I would change are the Defense Priorities.

We cannot keep spending like a drunken sailor.

The United States is under attack from within and without. We are in real danger of everything this country stands for. We are being attacked on three fronts. It has always been there but now they are bringing to right out in the open and under political correctness they will lead us right down the path to conquest.

The real danger is rigid ideology. If you're not willing to compromise with the other side, you are attacking the Republic.
Compromise is how we got here. The boomers compromised for the past 50 years and where has that gotten us? Well it got THEM a bunch of free shit and the subsequent generations a big gaping ass ache in the form of trillions in unfunded liabilities and cultural relativism.
No...there needs to be no more compromise. Boomer ideals need to hit the road. REAL conservatives need to come to the front and actually stand for something.
So what are ya waiting for?
You greedy old bastards to get your ultimate wish and be raptured up to Jesus.
Fortunately for me, there is no Jesus and there is no rapture. What else ya got?

^^^^^^^

Can't explain the existence of Israel and The Jews for the past 5,000 years, despite the multitude of attempts to eradicate them, exterminate them, and deny them The Promised Land as Promised to Abraham by God Himself..

Can't explain the numerous prophecies that have been fulfilled about Israel despite God telling him in His Word why He has chosen to do this through the Jewish People. "To Bless The World and give everyone a path to Heaven through Christ."

Calls God a Liar, and then Promptly misses his flight to Heaven because he believes in nothing but himself, despite being told otherwise, and so he refuses to go to the ticket counter to even purchase a ticket.

It just wasn't mentioned in "his" travel brochure, will not be a good enough excuse on that day.

My suggestion?

Get some different reading materials.

Fortunately for me, there is no Jesus and there is no rapture. What else ya got?
Well then I guess you will visiting old scratch gramps...happy trails.
See ya there.
Jesus is my lord and savior.
That’s your problem.

The real danger is rigid ideology. If you're not willing to compromise with the other side, you are attacking the Republic.
Compromise is how we got here. The boomers compromised for the past 50 years and where has that gotten us? Well it got THEM a bunch of free shit and the subsequent generations a big gaping ass ache in the form of trillions in unfunded liabilities and cultural relativism.
No...there needs to be no more compromise. Boomer ideals need to hit the road. REAL conservatives need to come to the front and actually stand for something.

^^^^^^^

Can't explain the existence of Israel and The Jews for the past 5,000 years, despite the multitude of attempts to eradicate them, exterminate them, and deny them The Promised Land as Promised to Abraham by God Himself..

Can't explain the numerous prophecies that have been fulfilled about Israel despite God telling him in His Word why He has chosen to do this through the Jewish People. "To Bless The World and give everyone a path to Heaven through Christ."

Calls God a Liar, and then Promptly misses his flight to Heaven because he believes in nothing but himself, despite being told otherwise, and so he refuses to go to the ticket counter to even purchase a ticket.

It just wasn't mentioned in "his" travel brochure, will not be a good enough excuse on that day.

My suggestion?

I didn’t call G-d a liar. I called Jesus a liar.

^^^^^^^

My suggestion?

Oi Vey! Who da thunk it!

Time get the Democrats and liberals out of the country, then everything would settle down, worthless fucks.

Time get the Democrats and liberals out of the country, then everything would settle down, worthless fucks.
They need to be put in prison, for the most part. They are nothing but criminals.

Jesus is God, The Son of God, and There is a Hell that awaits Dark Condemned Souls such as yours.

Repent and ask God to forgive you.

Accept Jesus as your savior and ask His forgiveness.

^^^^^^^

My suggestion?

Last edited:

^^^^^^^

My suggestion?

Oi Vey! Who da thunk it!
Not you, apparently.

Jesus is God, The Son of God, and There is a Hell that awaits Dark Condemned Souls such as yours.

^^^^^^^

My suggestion?

Jesus is a temptation offered by Satan to drive you away from G-d. You may think you’re on the right path, but you’ll learn in the end.

What-the-hell are you talking about?

There isn't even a coherent thought buried in that mess.

What are you smoking?

And why aren't you sharing?

What are you smoking?

Why are you denying, and what is your motivation?

Exactly what is your vision for America The Beautiful?

Feel free to extrapolate.

^^^^^^^

My suggestion?

Jesus is a temptation offered by Satan to drive you away from G-d. You may think you’re on the right path, but you’ll learn in the end.
How dare you blaspheme the son of God. You hebrew savage.

What are you smoking?

Why are you denying, and what is your motivation?

Exactly what is your vision for America The Beautiful?

Feel free to extrapolate.
The OP was a mess. Unfortunately, your inquiry here doesn't make much sense either.

Better go hide under your bed.

What are you smoking?

What are you smoking, have you seen the moron sheeple liberals coming out of colleges these days, there worthless brainwashed fucks.
head_up_ass.jpg

Forum List

Back