There is actually ONE liberal policy that has benefited America

You found it difficult to understand that conservatives have faith in God who commands we do not commit murder?

There would never have been a collectivist that survived into adulthood who promoted the ideas Fredrick Engles wrote down if conservatives were not restrained by their morality.
Not all conservatives are such......get a good riot going and if someone is surrounded taking good enough beating.........and with their penchant to attack women and elderly........and then of course we absolutely would need to ban CC

When Trumpflakes make weepy bedwetting threads like this, you know they're trying to deflect from the complete failure of all conservative policy.

America thinks your policies stink, Trumpflakes, due to the way they always fail. That's why you have to deflect by constantly tossing out your race cards and ramping up the xenophobia. You have to scare people so much that they forget how much your policies screw decent working Americans.

That is what the Left does and it is very obvious to anyone. Another reason Trump won.

You forgot this guy Rik Van Looy - Wikipedia. I've run across him quite a few times. He was connected with the soccer team I played for.
I haven't heard of him, but his record speaks for itself. :beer:

Another guy nicknamed "The Gypsy" is from Flanders. I can't remember his name, but he was pretty good too. He dominated The Classics. I think he was one of the few riders who won Paris-Roubaix 5 times. Tom Boonen was the other Belgian to win it more than 3 times.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back