There is actually ONE liberal policy that has benefited America

God soothe the nightmares of the volunteer fire fighter who had to pry parts of your dumb ass from under the SUV that ground you up.
Well, it's a good thing I ride in groups, use appropriate lighting, and wear reflective clothing in loud, obnoxious colors. I aim to spare the poor amateur fireman that horrific trauma.
:lol:

Oh the irony.
Alright, Back on topic.

Fuck Commies!!!

:beer:
I don't mind talking Mercx. I'm actually distantly related to this guy, Herman Van Springel - Wikipedia.
Dude, seriously? He was a bad-ass sprinter back in the 70s. Won the TdF points competition in 1973. He also owned the Bordeaux–Paris.

I like sprinters. I am a sprinter.

Belgians are bred to be cyclists. It's their national sport. Most of the one-day or short classics are dominated by Belgians.

Oh the irony.
Alright, Back on topic.

Fuck Commies!!!

I don't mind talking Mercx. I'm actually distantly related to this guy, Herman Van Springel - Wikipedia.
Dude, seriously? He was a bad-ass sprinter back in the 70s. Won the TdF points competition in 1973. He also owned the Bordeaux–Paris.

Belgians are bred to be cyclists. It's their national sport. Most of the one-day or short classics are dominated by Belgians.
I'm Belgian lol. My grandmother was his aunt or something I believe. I lived in his home town.

For decades the left has been trying to indoctrinate the public to revile guns. They've taken away the High School shooting teams that once trained Olympic shooters and future soldiers. They've gone so far as to eliminate JROTC programs and forbid military recruiters from working on college campuses. They've indoctrinated as many people as they could to react to firearms with fear and contempt.

Looks like it only worked on the sheep and bed wetters, because the nation has rejected every effort to restrict weapons. We have been rolling back regressive anti-gun laws at every level and we are even looking at rolling back the NFA of 1933 in some part by making suppressors more available. More Americans than not are at least supportive of the RKBA if not actually exercising that right.

We need to keep advancing the ball. Eliminate the NFA and GCA of 86 in their entirety. If the states can not even enforce immigration law, why should they be able to undermine the 2nd Amendment in the slightest way?

The best part of the libturd efforts to keep people afraid of guns is that their violent minions in ANTIFA aren't shooting at people.

Yet.
I think they are trying to bait someone into a mass shooting.

Oh the irony.
Alright, Back on topic.

Fuck Commies!!!

I'm Belgian lol. My grandmother was his aunt or something I believe. I lived in his home town.
Don't like riding though, makes my ass hurt.

Is there something in the water in Antwerp?

Tom Boonen is from Mol in Antwerp.

Should I be drinking Flemish water?

Yves Lampaert is from West Flanders.

Thomas De Gendt is from East Flanders.

Tom Van Asbroeck is from East Flanders.

Northern Belgium must have genetically modified grain or something. I should drink more Belgian beer. :lol:

Northern Belgium must have genetically modified grain or something. I should drink more Belgian beer. :lol:
You forgot this guy Rik Van Looy - Wikipedia. I've run across him quite a few times. He was connected with the soccer team I played for.

Or just go ride bikes in traffic in belgium and save the rest of us the expense of prying you out of our SUV's

Drink Duvel. It's guaranteed to make you fly.

Don't like riding though, makes my ass hurt.
css-one.jpg

You found it difficult to understand that conservatives have faith in God who commands we do not commit murder?

There would never have been a collectivist that survived into adulthood who promoted the ideas Fredrick Engles wrote down if conservatives were not restrained by their morality.

Forum List

Back