There is an active shooter at a Florida Highschool

Maybe an entire armed brigade would have helped.
Or just arm everyone. Guns are the great equalizer. Everyone should be properly taught and should be constantly armed.....everywhere.
Particularly interesting thought considering we are knowingly and unknowingly letting in millions of illegals (MS13) just one example. Gov.'s most solemn duty is to protect its citizenry... Supposedly... Obviously they can't and never could do this.... that's (only one facet in) why our right to bear arms is indelibly stamped in our Constitution.

Last edited:
Shooter social sites show interest in the Syrian resistance

-Geaux

The Syrian Resistance (Al Muqāwamat al-Sūriyah, Arabic: المقاومة السورية), formerly known as the Popular Front for the Liberation of the Sanjak of Iskandarun (Arabic: الجبهة الشعبية لتحرير لواء اســكندرون), is a pro-government Syrian armed group operating in northwest Syria, claiming a Marxist–Leninist ideology.

Stop with that dumb shit.

That's as bad if not worse then the guy that wanted to say he was a Muslim long before anyone even had a clue who he was.

-Geaux

The Syrian Resistance (Al Muqāwamat al-Sūriyah, Arabic: المقاومة السورية), formerly known as the Popular Front for the Liberation of the Sanjak of Iskandarun (Arabic: الجبهة الشعبية لتحرير لواء اســكندرون), is a pro-government Syrian armed group operating in northwest Syria, claiming a Marxist–Leninist ideology.

That's as bad if not worse then the guy that wanted to say he was a Muslim long before anyone even had a clue who he was.

The LEO press conference just stated he had interest in the Syrian resistance

It is what it is

-Geaux

So did I. Someone else told me no, they were a student. I posted so people know it was a former student.
Now, get off your high horse.
BSO just confirmed NOT a current student. He had been previously bern banned from campus last year. He is 19 yrs old.

BIG RED FONT!

I already posted he wasn't a current student several pages ago.

-Geaux

It is what it is

-Geaux

There's ZERO mention of ANY Syrian stuff on his Facebook page. He like weed, The Pittsburgh Steelers, and rap music.

-Geaux

It is what it is

-Geaux

There's ZERO mention of ANY Syrian stuff on his Facebook page. He like weed, The Pittsburgh Steelers, and rap music.

I'm just telling you what the police authorities are saying. He had interest in bomb making and the Syrian resistance

-Geaux

They really need to teach the kids to SHUT UP when they're hiding.

I mean, it's best not to scream and reveal your position. Really.

Why are there so many shootings at schools these days? This is a recent fad. Any ideas?

-Geaux

It is what it is

-Geaux

I'm just telling you what the police authorities are saying. He had interest in bomb making and the Syrian resistance

-Geaux

I've been watching the news... NOTHING of that has been said.

None of thi is possible because that school has been declared a GUN FREE ZONE.

Last edited:
Someone must have told the shooter the entire GOP Congress was inside.

Just breaking

same as always,a shooter that was brainwahed and programmed by the CIA,they are always behind these shootings.a fact that is too complicated for your warped brain to get around obviously though the way you dismiss facts as conspiracy theories and never look at them.:rolleyes:

-Geaux

It is what it is

-Geaux

-Geaux

I've been watching the news... NOTHING of that has been said.

If you are watching Commie News Network (CNN) you'll never know the truth of what happened.:dunno:

And what's NOT normal but you can see the kids coming out with their hands up as if they are the ones being under arrest. It acclimates the public to accepting the " police state"

you are making too much since for this OP troll to understand I am afraid.Lol.logic and common sense like that never registers with him.LOL

Why are there so many shootings at schools these days? This is a recent fad. Any ideas?
Toward the mid to late 90's a big push was made to reward mediocrity and failure in children, suppressing exceptionalism and artificially elevating failure... trophies for everyone ring a bell?. Entitlement ensued with a warped sense of reality... get into the real world and it can be traumatically shocking for a coddled 'hot house flower'....

And yes, I experienced it first hand graduating HS in 1997

Forum List

Back