There is an active shooter at a Florida Highschool

Why don't we take these shooters the ones that are still alive when it's over with take them out and shoot them few times. Then let him heal up then take him out and shoot him a few times then let him heal up and they'll know how it feel to be on the opposite end of it

Has anybody noticed that these shootings always happen in gun-free zones? :mad-61:
Perhaps in addition to making it a 'gun free zone' it should also be posted as a 'safe zone' like the ones on our liberal campuses... (for snowflakes barraged by the assaults of capitalism, and Judaeo Christian values...)

And what's NOT normal but you can see the kids coming out with their hands up as if they are the ones being under arrest. It acclimates the public to accepting the " police state"
That's just stupid.

NO...it isn't.

You're not thinking rationally....and or confusing effect with intent.
The net effect will be to desensitize people to police authority. While the intent (to make sure there isn't another shooter) may be valid.

If you watch any of the other mass shootings, the same procedure was always followed. It is a matter of safety. When police arrive, they have no clue if there is one shooter, six or who they are in the crowd.

Come back when you've weaned yourself off of your conspiracy sites.

Nothing to see here. Same old, same old. This is just the 13th school shooting in 2018. So many more to come.
Why waste air time on them? You didn't give a fuck after Sandy Hook, why should you waste your valuable time posting about this one?

Feb. 1: Salvador B. Castro Middle School in Los Angeles, California
A female student opened fire striking a 15-year-old boy in the head and a 15-year-old girl in the wrist. Three others, ranging in age from 11 to 30, suffered minor cuts and scrapes.

Jan. 23: Marshall County High School in Benton, Kentucky
A 16-year-old boy opened fired on campus, killing two and injuring 18 others.

Jan. 22: Italy High School in Italy, Texas
A 16-year-old boy shot and injured a 15-year-old girl with a semi-automatic handgun in the school cafeteria. He was taken into custody after the incident.

Jan. 22: NET Charter High School in New Orleans, Louisiana
An unidentified person pulled up in a truck and shot into a group of students standing outside the school during lunch time. One teenager was sent to the hospital with a superficial injury.

Jan. 20: Wake Forest University in Winston-Salem, North Carolina
A North Carolina football player from Winston-Salem State University was shot to death while at an event at Wake Forest University.

Jan. 15: Wiley College in Marshall, Texas
Police believe two suspects in a car exchanged gunfire with a person in a dormitory parking lot. No injuries were reported, but a bullet entered a dorm room during the incident.

Jan. 10: Grayson College in Denison, Texas
A criminal justice student fired a bullet through a wall after mistaking the firearm for training gun. No one was injured.

Jan. 10: California State University, San Bernardino in San Bernardino
A gun was fired on campus, however, no injuries reported.

Jan. 9: Coronado Elementary School in Sierra Vista, Arizona
A 14-year-old boy was found dead from a self-inflicted gunshot wound in the school bathroom.

Jan. 6: School bus in Forest City, Iowa
A 32-year-old man was arrested after firing a gun into a school bus. No children were injured, but a window on the bus was shattered.

Jan. 4: New Start High School in Burien, Washington
Shots were fired from outside the school into the school's administration office, but no one was injured.

Jan. 3: East Olive Elementary School in St. John's Michigan
A 31-year-old man shot and killed himself in the school parking lot after hours of negotiation with police. The man called authorities, said he was suicidal and had a handgun.

12 school shooting incidents have occurred in the U.S. so far in 2018

That's your list?

Safezone.jpg

Looks like I will have to get my thoughts and prayers together and than God we have a second amendment

Seriously couldn't you wait till the blood drys before you start mocking?

No mock
Just tired of it

We didn't do anything after Sandy Hook and Vegas........why should we care now?
Thoughts and prayers.....Thoughts and Prayers

What more could you ask?

Obviously what is needed is a thorough study of what moivates these students that decide to kill their fellow students and try and remedy it aka bullying ...many past shooter have been victims of bullying. Teachers should be trained to be on the lookout for bullying activity and take the appropriate action before it goes too far...bullying should not be tolerated.

Or we could have strong gun control like every sane nation. It has proven to work.
Yep! Those criminals are going to follow the very strict gun laws aren’t they?

And what's NOT normal but you can see the kids coming out with their hands up as if they are the ones being under arrest. It acclimates the public to accepting the " police state"

Well, when police show up in the middle of mass chaos and have no idea who the shooter is it's probably to show them you aren't the one with the gun.

Well, when police show up in the middle of mass chaos and have no idea who the shooter is it's probably to show them you aren't the one with the gun.

You just don't get it.

I get it just fine. I'm also reasonable and rational, unlike you.

First of all, this “policy” was not approved by the taxpayers. No citizens got to vote on its implementation, and it is going to be enforced with potentially deadly force.

Secondly, it treats ALL parties stopped by police as criminals.

One resident summed it up perfectly by saying, “Make us feel safe, not automatically make us feel like criminals.”

“To put my hands up, I mean, I just can’t see how people are not offended by that,” said one resident.

“I think that is too aggressive, and unnecessary, and I don’t agree with it,” said another.

“Police and community interactions are tough enough as it is and the more demands, the tougher it’s going to be, and the more problems you’re going to have,” explained a resident.

View attachment 176741
Police Implement New Policy to Treat Everyone as Criminals: When a Cop Stops You, Hands Must Go Up

Since when are the kids treated as if they are ALL GUILTY" automatically...... Since when do people not get " You are guilty until you are proven innocent". oh that's right they brainwashed sheep into believing " You are innocent until proven guilty".
No you don't or you wouldn't be making the argument and would have totally understood what I said what I did. But before this spins into this issue and not the shooting issue. I 'll stop on this note whether you get it or not. =)

Don't be silly. No one knows who the shooter is and plenty of times attackers blend in with victims and escape. Hands up, everyone. No one gets to hide a gun or weapon.

The police scanner for Florida has identified the shooter as Nicolas Cruz, a 21 year old student at the school.

21 year old student. He's a dreamer or an anchor baby.
Fox reported him as a former student.

Shooter social sites show interest in the Syrian resistance

-Geaux

The Syrian Resistance (Al Muqāwamat al-Sūriyah, Arabic: المقاومة السورية), formerly known as the Popular Front for the Liberation of the Sanjak of Iskandarun (Arabic: الجبهة الشعبية لتحرير لواء اســكندرون), is a pro-government Syrian armed group operating in northwest Syria, claiming a Marxist–Leninist ideology.

Forum List

Back