There is an active shooter at a Florida Highschool

God...15 dead and 50 injured...wtf is going on in this country? :(
Unrestrained evil. Ignorance of the cause and too much focus on the effect.
It seems to be happening more and more :(

Single parent's, divorce, and social media as well as 24/7 coverage of the event....it is driving the nutters to do them for the fame and excitement......those things need to be dealt with...if you want to stop this.....not disarming the owners of 600 million guns....

I see the mods converged the threads under the thread least likely to get hits.

This is how they change the narrative.

Nicolas Cruz.

Wonder if he has any gang affiliation? Wonder if he's a dreamer?

Yep just like the one i . just posted where there is a LIVE VIDEO OF THE SHOOTING imagine how many will MISS it because now it's hidden 20 pages back.

THAT IS SUCH PURE BS WHENT HEY DO THAT AND THE TITLE OF IT CERTAINLY SHOWS A DIFFERENT WHAT EVER ON AN ISSUE.......

The shooter was a leftist Nut Job, like they all are and even the most strict gun laws would not have stopped him.

The Left uses guns and Abortion Clinics to kill people, and the right is either trying to defend themselves or just life in general.
Both the left and right, on this thread, have done nothing but politicize this tragedy. It is truly appaling.

The left politicizes it and uses dead innocents to promote gun grabbing.

And the right is going to continue to combat that tooth and nail. So maybe the left should stop.

Nicolas Cruz.

Yep just like the one i . just posted where there is a LIVE VIDEO OF THE SHOOTING imagine how many will MISS it because now it's hidden 20 pages back.

THAT IS SUCH PURE BS WHENT HEY DO THAT AND THE TITLE OF IT CERTAINLY SHOWS A DIFFERENT WHAT EVER ON AN ISSUE.......

Wait is this some kind of contest? Did I miss the memo?

The shooter was a leftist Nut Job, like they all are and even the most strict gun laws would not have stopped him.

The Left uses guns and Abortion Clinics to kill people, and the right is either trying to defend themselves or just life in general.
Both the left and right, on this thread, have done nothing but politicize this tragedy. It is truly appaling.
But predictable.

2B0971B4-0D33-4AB0-BD27-1F43BDA4B0C7.jpeg
Another image of supposedly deleted account-

Nicolas Cruz.

Yup.

Just shredded that on another thread.

guy shooting a pellet gun at a bus is a 'school shooting'?

No, that isn't one on the list.

your 'links' provided no list.

it was one, according to one list.

(odd, just googled, found several lists of 18 school shootings this year, and no two have the same 18 shootings listed)

(odd, just googled, found several lists of 18 school shootings this year, and no two have the same 18 shootings listed)

I listed all the school shootings.

FYI, even Faux, I mean Fox News reported it a few minutes ago as #18.

Nicolas Cruz.

WHO CARES

Nicolas Cruz.

WHO CARES

Obviously you do. Do you need your binky? Try focusing on the number of parents that just lost their kids, and not how many rep points you can get on a post.

I listed all the school shootings.

I like those odds

Acceptable risk to be American

-Geaux

This was one of the "most secure" high schools in Florida supposedly.

This shooting was made possible by people being lax and not doing their jobs.
He carried in a backpack that had the weapons in it. He was not a current student.
He simply blended in because he was 18.

Many people SAW something.....noone SAID anything......the results speak for themselves.

Also it is being said he may be known to have mental issues.

Don't care if it's 1800.

NOT ONE SINGLE FUCK IS GIVEN

We will NEVER give in and give you ONE INCH of gun control. You can go fuck yourselves.

NOT

ONE

INCH

Machine guns will be ours in a few years.

Forum List

Back