There is an active shooter at a Florida Highschool

And what's NOT normal but you can see the kids coming out with their hands up as if they are the ones being under arrest. It acclimates the public to accepting the " police state"

Well, when police show up in the middle of mass chaos and have no idea who the shooter is it's probably to show them you aren't the one with the gun.

You just don't get it.

That has been standard practice since Columbine you dumbass!

JUST like they provided all of this

Shocking footage coming out of Marjory Stoneman High School in Florida appears to show multiple gunshots coming through the classroom as students scream for their lives.

Another student also tweeted several pictures of a classroom while on lockdown.

https://twitter.com/TheCaptainAidan/status/963865696643026944
Aidan@TheCaptainAidan

My school is being shot up and I am locked inside. I’m fucking scared right now.

1:01 PM - Feb 14, 2018

The suspected shooter, identified as 19-year-old Nicolas Cruz, has been apprehended by Broward County police.

Josh Caplan@joshdcaplan

FLASH: New footage emerges of police arresting Florida High School shooting suspect Nicholas Cruz.

2:50 PM - Feb 14, 2018

Follow developments here.

Just shredded that on another thread.

guy shooting a pellet gun at a bus is a 'school shooting'?

No, that isn't one on the list.

your 'links' provided no list.

it was one, according to one list.

(odd, just googled, found several lists of 18 school shootings this year, and no two have the same 18 shootings listed)

I listed all the school shootings.

FYI, even Faux, I mean Fox News reported it a few minutes ago as #18.

Everytown does not link the information of their list.....all they do is list the shooting and the name of the school without any details....so they can hide exactly what the shooting was.......they are lying.....

God...15 dead and 50 injured...wtf is going on in this country? :(

320 million people in this country. A lot of them illegals and some of them disturbed.

For instance, just look at all those assholes that went marching and rioting in the streets with pink pussy hats after Trump was elected.

The shooter was a leftist Nut Job, like they all are and even the most strict gun laws would not have stopped him.

The Left uses guns and Abortion Clinics to kill people, and the right is either trying to defend themselves or just life in general.
Both the left and right, on this thread, have done nothing but politicize this tragedy. It is truly appaling.

The left politicizes it and uses dead innocents to promote gun grabbing.

And the right is going to continue to combat that tooth and nail. So maybe the left should stop.
Of course. But in the process, they get drawn into the same behavior.

So maybe what this fight needs is a little discipline.

(odd, just googled, found several lists of 18 school shootings this year, and no two have the same 18 shootings listed)

Everytown does not link the information of their list.....all they do is list the shooting and the name of the school without any details....so they can hide exactly what the shooting was.......they are lying.....

Fox News even said it was #18... give that shit up already.

I see the mods converged the threads under the thread least likely to get hits.

This is how they change the narrative.

Nicolas Cruz.

Wonder if he has any gang affiliation? Wonder if he's a dreamer?

Yep just like the one i . just posted where there is a LIVE VIDEO OF THE SHOOTING imagine how many will MISS it because now it's hidden 20 pages back.

THAT IS SUCH PURE BS WHENT HEY DO THAT AND THE TITLE OF IT CERTAINLY SHOWS A DIFFERENT WHAT EVER ON AN ISSUE.......

Wait is this some kind of contest? Did I miss the memo?

WHO CARES

Obviously you do. Do you need your binky? Try focusing on the number of parents that just lost their kids, and not how many rep points you can get on a post.

I am on ignore mode, get your binky since I didn't jump when you wanted me to. Don't forget your blankey LMFAO.

Looks like I will have to get my thoughts and prayers together and than God we have a second amendment

Seriously couldn't you wait till the blood drys before you start mocking?

No mock
Just tired of it

We didn't do anything after Sandy Hook and Vegas........why should we care now?
Thoughts and prayers.....Thoughts and Prayers

What more could you ask?

Obviously what is needed is a thorough study of what motivates these students that decide to kill their fellow students and try and remedy it ....'.bullying'... ...many past shooters have been victims of bullying. Teachers should be trained to be on the lookout for bullying activity and take the appropriate action before it goes too far...bullying should not be tolerated.

You are a dumbass!

Teachers should be trained?

WTF do you think we do all day?

From 2013-

AP) In Florida, agreement to reduce student arrests
By CHRISTINE ARMARIO
Associated Press
MIAMI
One of the nation’s largest school districts has reached an agreement with law enforcement agencies and the NAACP to reduce the number of students being charged with crimes for minor offenses.

The agreement with Broward County Public Schools in Florida, which officials planned to announce Tuesday, is one of the first comprehensive plans bringing together district officials, police and the state attorney’s office to create an alternative to the zero-tolerance policies prevalent in many schools. It charges principals rather than school resource officers with being the primary decision makers in responding to student misbehavior.

The move is designed to cut down on what has become known as the “school-to-prison pipeline,” where students accused of offenses like disrupting class or loitering are suspended, arrested and charged with crimes.

Broward, the nation’s seventh largest district, had the highest number of school-related arrests in Florida in the 2011-2012 school year, according to state data. Seventy-one percent of the 1,062 arrests made were for misdemeanor offenses.

In this South Florida district and others across the country, minority students have been disproportionately arrested, sometimes for the same offenses their white peers received only a warning for. Nationwide, over 70 percent of students involved in school-related arrests or law enforcement referrals are black or Hispanic, according to U.S. Department of Education data.

Fox News even said it was #18... give that shit up already.

They are just going off of the garbage they are fed too...again....Everytown, where your info comes from, doesn't give a link to find the actual information on the alleged school shootings...they do this to hide the fact that they are not school shootings......

God...15 dead and 50 injured...wtf is going on in this country? :(
Unrestrained evil. Ignorance of the cause and too much focus on the effect.
It seems to be happening more and more :(

Single parent's, divorce, and social media as well as 24/7 coverage of the event....it is driving the nutters to do them for the fame and excitement......those things need to be dealt with...if you want to stop this.....not disarming the owners of 600 million guns....
IMO and I don’t want to get into a gun rights argument in this thread, we need a holistic approach to this and that includes both what you say which is very relevant as well as looking at gun legislation. However because viewed as an all or nothing argument (ie do nothing or confiscate all guns) it’s hard to get a rational productive discussion on it.

Unfortunately I think you are very right about what I bolded and that is a much more difficult problem to solve. :(

JUST like they provided all of this

Shocking footage coming out of Marjory Stoneman High School in Florida appears to show multiple gunshots coming through the classroom as students scream for their lives.

Another student also tweeted several pictures of a classroom while on lockdown.

Aidan@TheCaptainAidan

My school is being shot up and I am locked inside. I’m fucking scared right now.

1:01 PM - Feb 14, 2018

The suspected shooter, identified as 19-year-old Nicolas Cruz, has been apprehended by Broward County police.

Josh Caplan@joshdcaplan

FLASH: New footage emerges of police arresting Florida High School shooting suspect Nicholas Cruz.

2:50 PM - Feb 14, 2018

Follow developments here.

I like how the *thing* at schools is to lock kids in when there's a shooter.

I told my kids I don't give a shit what they tell you, if you get news that there's a shooter, you find a window and you go out.

Leftists like their targets to be cowering, though, which is why they tell children to huddle on the ground and wait for their imported and medicated murderers to mow them down.

Last edited:
I see the mods converged the threads under the thread least likely to get hits.

This is how they change the narrative.

Nicolas Cruz.

Wonder if he has any gang affiliation? Wonder if he's a dreamer?

Yep just like the one i . just posted where there is a LIVE VIDEO OF THE SHOOTING imagine how many will MISS it because now it's hidden 20 pages back.

THAT IS SUCH PURE BS WHENT HEY DO THAT AND THE TITLE OF IT CERTAINLY SHOWS A DIFFERENT WHAT EVER ON AN ISSUE.......

Wait is this some kind of contest? Did I miss the memo?

WHO CARES

Obviously you do. Do you need your binky? Try focusing on the number of parents that just lost their kids, and not how many rep points you can get on a post.

I am on ignore mode, get your binky since I didn't jump when you wanted me to. Don't forget your blankey LMFAO.

Can you speak English?

You seriously need to step away from the forum for a bit when you are more worried about forum rep points you can earn by commenting on a school mass shooting.

From 2013-

AP) In Florida, agreement to reduce student arrests
By CHRISTINE ARMARIO
Associated Press
MIAMI
One of the nation’s largest school districts has reached an agreement with law enforcement agencies and the NAACP to reduce the number of students being charged with crimes for minor offenses.

The agreement with Broward County Public Schools in Florida, which officials planned to announce Tuesday, is one of the first comprehensive plans bringing together district officials, police and the state attorney’s office to create an alternative to the zero-tolerance policies prevalent in many schools. It charges principals rather than school resource officers with being the primary decision makers in responding to student misbehavior.

The move is designed to cut down on what has become known as the “school-to-prison pipeline,” where students accused of offenses like disrupting class or loitering are suspended, arrested and charged with crimes.

Broward, the nation’s seventh largest district, had the highest number of school-related arrests in Florida in the 2011-2012 school year, according to state data. Seventy-one percent of the 1,062 arrests made were for misdemeanor offenses.

In this South Florida district and others across the country, minority students have been disproportionately arrested, sometimes for the same offenses their white peers received only a warning for. Nationwide, over 70 percent of students involved in school-related arrests or law enforcement referrals are black or Hispanic, according to U.S. Department of Education data.

And here you go....this is the problem......democrat, left wing, politically correct policies that get people killed....

Forum List

Back