There is an active shooter at a Florida Highschool

And what's NOT normal but you can see the kids coming out with their hands up as if they are the ones being under arrest. It acclimates the public to accepting the " police state"

Well, when police show up in the middle of mass chaos and have no idea who the shooter is it's probably to show them you aren't the one with the gun.
And what's NOT normal but you can see the kids coming out with their hands up as if they are the ones being under arrest. It acclimates the public to accepting the " police state"

Well, when police show up in the middle of mass chaos and have no idea who the shooter is it's probably to show them you aren't the one with the gun.

You just don't get it.

I get it just fine. I'm also reasonable and rational, unlike you.

First of all, this “policy” was not approved by the taxpayers. No citizens got to vote on its implementation, and it is going to be enforced with potentially deadly force.

Secondly, it treats ALL parties stopped by police as criminals.

One resident summed it up perfectly by saying, “Make us feel safe, not automatically make us feel like criminals.”

“To put my hands up, I mean, I just can’t see how people are not offended by that,” said one resident.

“I think that is too aggressive, and unnecessary, and I don’t agree with it,” said another.

“Police and community interactions are tough enough as it is and the more demands, the tougher it’s going to be, and the more problems you’re going to have,” explained a resident.

View attachment 176741
Police Implement New Policy to Treat Everyone as Criminals: When a Cop Stops You, Hands Must Go Up

Since when are the kids treated as if they are ALL GUILTY" automatically...... Since when do people not get " You are guilty until you are proven innocent". oh that's right they brainwashed sheep into believing " You are innocent until proven guilty".
No you don't or you wouldn't be making the argument and would have totally understood what I said what I did. But before this spins into this issue and not the shooting issue. I 'll stop on this note whether you get it or not. =)
Good god, just shut up already, you freak. Those students are assisting the police in making the scene safe...a scene where their classmates were murdered...you fucking Asshole....

STFUP nobody was even talking to you! asshat!

Just shredded that on another thread.

guy shooting a pellet gun at a bus is a 'school shooting'?

No, that isn't one on the list.

It's on this list:

12 school shooting incidents have occurred in the U.S. so far in 2018

"A 32-year-old man was arrested after firing a pellet gun into a school bus. No children were injured, but a window on the bus was shattered."

That's some local news site...

and that makes the info wrong?

It makes it wrong that you think because that one local news site lists a pellet gun shooting at a school bus as a school shooting that all the other sites must be as well. That's just not logical.

No...moron.........we have gone through their so called school shootings before.....Everytown for gun safety and the Gun violence archive...the two main sources for these shooting claims and they both lie.....

You just don't get it.

I get it just fine. I'm also reasonable and rational, unlike you.

First of all, this “policy” was not approved by the taxpayers. No citizens got to vote on its implementation, and it is going to be enforced with potentially deadly force.

Secondly, it treats ALL parties stopped by police as criminals.

One resident summed it up perfectly by saying, “Make us feel safe, not automatically make us feel like criminals.”

“To put my hands up, I mean, I just can’t see how people are not offended by that,” said one resident.

“I think that is too aggressive, and unnecessary, and I don’t agree with it,” said another.

“Police and community interactions are tough enough as it is and the more demands, the tougher it’s going to be, and the more problems you’re going to have,” explained a resident.

View attachment 176741
Police Implement New Policy to Treat Everyone as Criminals: When a Cop Stops You, Hands Must Go Up

Since when are the kids treated as if they are ALL GUILTY" automatically...... Since when do people not get " You are guilty until you are proven innocent". oh that's right they brainwashed sheep into believing " You are innocent until proven guilty".
No you don't or you wouldn't be making the argument and would have totally understood what I said what I did. But before this spins into this issue and not the shooting issue. I 'll stop on this note whether you get it or not. =)

Don't be silly. No one knows who the shooter is and plenty of times attackers blend in with victims and escape. Hands up, everyone. No one gets to hide a gun or weapon.

The police scanner for Florida has identified the shooter as Nicolas Cruz, a 21 year old student at the school.

21 year old student. He's a dreamer or an anchor baby.

In Florida, unless you are special education, you cannot remain in a public school past your 20th birthday.

We had a 19 year-old 9th grader, appropriately nicknamed "Old School", but we finally caught him selling drugs like he probably had been for 6 years.

I listed all the school shootings.

FYI, even Faux, I mean Fox News reported it a few minutes ago as #18.

Everytown does not link the information of their list.....all they do is list the shooting and the name of the school without any details....so they can hide exactly what the shooting was.......they are lying.....

Fox News even said it was #18... give that shit up already.

They are just going off of the garbage they are fed too...again....Everytown, where your info comes from, doesn't give a link to find the actual information on the alleged school shootings...they do this to hide the fact that they are not school shootings......

Again, they are just ONE site that is reporting this as the 18th school shooting of 2018. CAN YOU READ?

They are all gettting it from one source, doofus....everytown for gun safety...and they are not linking to the actual information so you can't see what they call a school shooting...they are lying to you....
where does the website even make the claim

i wanna see the data

Everytown Research

Just shredded that on another thread.

guy shooting a pellet gun at a bus is a 'school shooting'?

It's on this list:

"A 32-year-old man was arrested after firing a pellet gun into a school bus. No children were injured, but a window on the bus was shattered."

It makes it wrong that you think because that one local news site lists a pellet gun shooting at a school bus as a school shooting that all the other sites must be as well. That's just not logical.

Did you open the link?

the shootings they listed are all over the country.

NOT just locally.

God...15 dead and 50 injured...wtf is going on in this country? :(
Unrestrained evil. Ignorance of the cause and too much focus on the effect.
It seems to be happening more and more :(

Single parent's, divorce, and social media as well as 24/7 coverage of the event....it is driving the nutters to do them for the fame and excitement......those things need to be dealt with...if you want to stop this.....not disarming the owners of 600 million guns....
IMO and I don’t want to get into a gun rights argument in this thread, we need a holistic approach to this and that includes both what you say which is very relevant as well as looking at gun legislation. However because viewed as an all or nothing argument (ie do nothing or confiscate all guns) it’s hard to get a rational productive discussion on it.

Unfortunately I think you are very right about what I bolded and that is a much more difficult problem to solve. :(

The problem with having a rational discussion about firearms is that Liberals are never rational when it comes to the right to keep and bear arms because they hate that right. Not unlike their irrationality in discussing abortion.
Leftists are never rational. They are mentally ill, for the most part, and need to be locked up.

If we locked them up, the school shootings would immediately come to a screeching halt.

More info :

upload_2018-2-14_16-36-22.png

Nick Short on Twitter

Personally? I find it ridiculous that licensed school officers are not allowed to carry.

Nothing you guys offered would have done anything anyway....
Of course, you could not possibly know the truth of this. You don't know his history or what weapons he used, or how and where he got them. You are literally shitting your nauseating gunnut religious declarations out of your mouth. Just shut the fuck up.

Moron...this isn't the first discussion on this topic.....and every time, you asswipes can't answer the simple question.......what laws do you propose that would stop these mass shootings or any mass shootings....

moron......
Again, listen up, you disgusting little puke...you could not possibly know this shooters motivations or background. You could not possibly know what weapons he used or where/when/how he acquired them. Therefore, you could not possibly know if any suggested form of gun control could or would have made a difference.

Get it, you fucking dick?

It's on this list:

No...moron.........we have gone through their so called school shootings before.....Everytown for gun safety and the Gun violence archive...the two main sources for these shooting claims and they both lie.....

Sites other than that site list it as the 18th of the year. Good lord you are brain dead. How about this number... more kids have been shot dead at schools this year than days of the year so far. Has that strike you?

Everytown does not link the information of their list.....all they do is list the shooting and the name of the school without any details....so they can hide exactly what the shooting was.......they are lying.....

Fox News even said it was #18... give that shit up already.

They are just going off of the garbage they are fed too...again....Everytown, where your info comes from, doesn't give a link to find the actual information on the alleged school shootings...they do this to hide the fact that they are not school shootings......

Again, they are just ONE site that is reporting this as the 18th school shooting of 2018. CAN YOU READ?

They are all gettting it from one source, doofus....everytown for gun safety...and they are not linking to the actual information so you can't see what they call a school shooting...they are lying to you....
where does the website even make the claim

i wanna see the data

Everytown Research
The long, shameful list of school shootings in America

It's on this list:

Did you open the link?

the shootings they listed are all over the country.

NOT just locally.

That isn't the issue with what I just said. THEY listed it as a school shooting. THEY are a local news site. THEY don't count as keeping track of school shootings nationally. Please tell me you are better at logic than that.

So how many ADDITIONAL gun laws would have stopped this?

Another 100? another 1000? Another BILLION?

We could have the same gun laws nationally that they have in Chicago. The Moon Bats would love it. Very strict. Those laws work really well there, don't they?

they claim these as "school shootings"

A school liaison officer was sitting on a bench talking with some students when a third-grader pressed the trigger on the officer's holstered weapon, causing it to fire and strike the floor. The holster was equipped with a trigger guard designed to prevent such accidental discharges, so the department is reviewing the circumstances surrounding the event.

Source: Twin Cities Pioneer Pres

Nothing you guys offered would have done anything anyway....
Of course, you could not possibly know the truth of this. You don't know his history or what weapons he used, or how and where he got them. You are literally shitting your nauseating gunnut religious declarations out of your mouth. Just shut the fuck up.

Moron...this isn't the first discussion on this topic.....and every time, you asswipes can't answer the simple question.......what laws do you propose that would stop these mass shootings or any mass shootings....

moron......
Again, listen up, you disgusting little puke...you could not possibly know this shooters motivations or background. You could not possibly know what weapons he used or where/when/how he acquired them. Therefore, you could not possibly know if any suggested form of gun control could or would have made a difference.

Get it, you fucking dick?

Dumb shit.....we have been through this before.......we have actual research into mass shooters, so yes...we do know that nothing you morons propose would stop these mass shooters......

Dumb shit....France had 135 people killed by muslim terrorists using fully automatic military rifles....rifles that are completely illegal in France, you can't buy them in gun stores or at gun shows.......and they still got them...........every mass shooter in the U.S. passed all of our current gun laws, could pass any future laws other anti gun nutters have suggested, or they stole their guns or got them illegally..

You have no idea what you are talking about...moron.

It's not a gun problem, liberal policies are the fault of this problem. My gosh, kids today can't figure out which bathroom to use. Thanka

The school knew this kid was a threat.
But nothing was done. And so he came and killed a shitload of kids.

Just like that whackadoodle who killed the kindergarten class. Everybody knew he was nuts, everybody was scared of him.

But thanks to leftists who maintain mentally ill men aren't a threat and should be accommodated, rather than incarcerated, we now have bi weekly school shootings.

Lol. Bend yourself into a pretzel trying to blame liberals for the behavior of gun nuts !

Righties stand in the way of any law that would stop criminals and crazy from getting guns .
After liberal teachings, kids cannot decide which bathroom to use. Yes, liberals are the fault. You took God out of school, and it's been downhill ever since.

Forum List

Back