There is an active shooter at a Florida Highschool

another "school shooting"

A criminal justice club student picked up a loaded gun, belonging to an advisor, which the student thought was an unloaded training weapon. She then shot at a wall target, unintentionally firing a bullet, which went through the wall and broke a window. The advisor was a licensed peace officer permitted to carry a firearm on campus.

Source: KXII News

Moron.......more people in this country die from being stabbed to death than die in all of the mass public shootings since 1982......where is the tears for those stabbed to death?

US mass shootings, 1982-2018: Data from Mother Jones’ investigation
Total murders by mass public shooters...1982-2017

Moron...knife murders.....2009-2013.....

2009----1,836
2010----1,933
2011----1,611
2012---1,769
2013---1.956

You beat me to it.
Yep...all the gun grabber maggot imbeciles are wiggling out of the pile of shit tonight.

"school shooting "

A disagreement between two 16-year-old students escalated when Jonah Neal pulled out a handgun. School administrators noticed the weapon and tried to calm him; Neal then fled across campus. He was pursued by staff until he fired the gun four or five times into the air. Nobody was injured. Neal was taken into custody and charged for multiple offenses, including possession of a weapon on school property.

Source: Fox 10

Just FYI... bullets fired into the air do eventually come down. They don't go into outer space and gain orbit.

Another mentally ill person who everybody knew was a threat..and yet who wasn't institutionalized before he killed people.

Cuz leftists think the inmates should run the asylum. They WANT crazy people to shoot up schools, because it justifies their demands that we remove guns from the population.

Gun nut move #1 . Immediately declare that any gun control = a total ban on guns .

I'm sure if your kid were at the school, your first thought would have been, thank God that no one has a gun to shoot back, right?

The reason shooters keep going to schools and other gun free zones is ... wait for it ... that's where they know there are no ... wait for it again ... guns ...

Oh yeah . We should have high school kids packing heat ?

It's on this list:

12 school shooting incidents have occurred in the U.S. so far in 2018

"A 32-year-old man was arrested after firing a pellet gun into a school bus. No children were injured, but a window on the bus was shattered."

That's some local news site...

and that makes the info wrong?

It makes it wrong that you think because that one local news site lists a pellet gun shooting at a school bus as a school shooting that all the other sites must be as well. That's just not logical.

Did you open the link?

the shootings they listed are all over the country.

NOT just locally.

That isn't the issue with what I just said. THEY listed it as a school shooting. THEY are a local news site. THEY don't count as keeping track of school shootings nationally. Please tell me you are better at logic than that.

are your eyes open?

The gun culture cohort in the US is like Dr Morbius in The Forbidden Planet. The monster is in his mind and a machine is manifesting it in reality. Even when the thing is melting through the foot thick door to his lab he can't accept it is him that is responsible for killing all these people.

The left is responsible. For inviting criminals in. For mainstreaming insanity. For disarming the people who would defend children. For advertising the vulnerable nature of our schools. For winking at ideologies that slaughter children, while giving their fanatics lots of government subsidies. For refusing to imprison criminals and lunatics, and for inviting in criminals and lunatics from other cultures and countries.

Another day, another shooting. I don't care anymore. You reap what you sow. America as a society has an obession with guns and no one wants strict gun regulations.

Our culture promotes gun violence.
View attachment 176742

I've actually been thinking a lot about applying for Canadian immigration and evidently citizenship. Especially since Agent Orange was elected.

Don't the door hit you where the good Lord split you!

And of course....gun crime is up in Britain...tommy......while our actual gun crime rate is going down....as more Americans own and carry guns...

We went from 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s and 4.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 1997...to close to 400-600 million guns in private hands and over 16.3 million people carrying guns for self defense in 2017...guess what happened...
-- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

Gun Homicide Rate Down 49% Since 1993 Peak; Public Unaware

Compared with 1993, the peak of U.S. gun homicides, the firearm homicide rate was 49% lower in 2010, and there were fewer deaths, even though the nation’s population grew. The victimization rate for other violent crimes with a firearm—assaults, robberies and sex crimes—was 75% lower in 2011 than in 1993. Violent non-fatal crime victimization overall (with or without a firearm) also is down markedly (72%) over two decades.

My sympathies go out to the families of the victims.

......especially if they have to witness all those on different sides of the gun issue exploiting the death of their children.

This guy was well known by the school, even though he was not a current student, and many of the kids there said they knew it would end up being him.

Another mentally ill person who everybody knew was a threat..and yet who wasn't institutionalized before he killed people.

Cuz leftists think the inmates should run the asylum. They WANT crazy people to shoot up schools, because it justifies their demands that we remove guns from the population.

Gun nut move #1 . Immediately declare that any gun control = a total ban on guns .

I'm sure if your kid were at the school, your first thought would have been, thank God that no one has a gun to shoot back, right?

The reason shooters keep going to schools and other gun free zones is ... wait for it ... that's where they know there are no ... wait for it again ... guns ...

Oh yeah . We should have high school kids packing heat ?

Armed teachers, guards bolster school security in Israel

It makes it wrong that you think because that one local news site lists a pellet gun shooting at a school bus as a school shooting that all the other sites must be as well. That's just not logical.

No...moron.........we have gone through their so called school shootings before.....Everytown for gun safety and the Gun violence archive...the two main sources for these shooting claims and they both lie.....

Sites other than that site list it as the 18th of the year. Good lord you are brain dead. How about this number... more kids have been shot dead at schools this year than days of the year so far. Has that strike you?

Good lord you are brain dead.

not nearly as brain dead as anyone that would take Everytown statistics as fact.

Sites, and stations, state 18 school shootings this year, but they can't get together on what the 18 shootings were?

at least one, which you dismiss, list a man shooting at a bus as a school shooting.

a kid takes a firearm into a school, and blows his brains out.

That's a school shooting?

is this?

"Police believe two suspects in a car exchanged gunfire with a person in a dormitory parking lot. No injuries were reported, but a bullet entered a dorm room during the incident."

or this?

"A 31-year-old man shot and killed himself in the school parking lot after hours of negotiation with police. The man called authorities, said he was suicidal and had a handgun."

wise up.

the gungrabbers are playing you

Wait, you don't think a kid blowing his brains out in a school is a school shooting? REALLY?

You don't think all the kids that saw it aren't scarred the rest of their lives? Holy fuck man.

upload_2018-2-14_16-47-22.png

Ryan Saavedra on Twitter

No...moron.........we have gone through their so called school shootings before.....Everytown for gun safety and the Gun violence archive...the two main sources for these shooting claims and they both lie.....

Sites other than that site list it as the 18th of the year. Good lord you are brain dead. How about this number... more kids have been shot dead at schools this year than days of the year so far. Has that strike you?

Wrong again moron.........please...link to that lie, so we can show you how the source lied to you...

I could link every single shooting and I'd just be wasting my time doing so. You could have a shooting at school close to you and you'd still say it was all a lie and we need more gun freedoms. What's the point?

You won't link to the list because I already did......they don't give you a link to the actual information because as Jon has shown, they count anything as a school shooting no matter how "not" a school shooting it is....

My sympathies go out to the families of the victims.

......especially if they have to witness all those on different sides of the gun issue exploiting the death of their children.
Only one side exploits dead kids. The left.
Only one side promotes the policies that leads to dead kids. The left.

God...15 dead and 50 injured...wtf is going on in this country? :(
Unrestrained evil. Ignorance of the cause and too much focus on the effect.
It seems to be happening more and more :(

Single parent's, divorce, and social media as well as 24/7 coverage of the event....it is driving the nutters to do them for the fame and excitement......those things need to be dealt with...if you want to stop this.....not disarming the owners of 600 million guns....
IMO and I don’t want to get into a gun rights argument in this thread, we need a holistic approach to this and that includes both what you say which is very relevant as well as looking at gun legislation. However because viewed as an all or nothing argument (ie do nothing or confiscate all guns) it’s hard to get a rational productive discussion on it.

Unfortunately I think you are very right about what I bolded and that is a much more difficult problem to solve. :(

The problem with having a rational discussion about firearms is that Liberals are never rational when it comes to the right to keep and bear arms because they hate that right. Not unlike their irrationality in discussing abortion.
I have found that applies to both sides.

There could be one of these every day and the gun nuts wouldnt give a shit.

Moron.......more people in this country die from being stabbed to death than die in all of the mass public shootings since 1982......where is the tears for those stabbed to death?

US mass shootings, 1982-2018: Data from Mother Jones’ investigation
Total murders by mass public shooters...1982-2017

Moron...knife murders.....2009-2013.....

2009----1,836
2010----1,933
2011----1,611
2012---1,769
2013---1.956
Great, now compare the number of mass shootings with the number of mass stabbings.

Did you open the link?

the shootings they listed are all over the country.

NOT just locally.

That isn't the issue with what I just said. THEY listed it as a school shooting. THEY are a local news site. THEY don't count as keeping track of school shootings nationally. Please tell me you are better at logic than that.

are your eyes open?

My eyes are wide open... I can't say the same for you.

Forum List

Back